- Volume 14 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
An Analysis on Difference of Convergence e-Business Valuation Factors
융복합 e-비즈니스 평가요인의 차이에 관한 분석
- Song, Hyung-Cheol (Dept. of E-Business, Tongwon University)
- 송형철 (동원대학교 사회경영학부 e-비즈니스전공)
- Received : 2016.01.25
- Accepted : 2016.03.20
- Published : 2016.03.28
This paper was conducted to verify the relationship of understanding of learning, service quality, efficiency of convergence e-business valuation. For this paper, it surveyed 179 students and the data were collected Nov. 2~30, 2015. This research analyzed all the samples through ANOVA, t-test utilized by SPSS 22.0 The results as follow. First, understanding of learning, service quality, efficiency had statistically significant difference according to gender. Second, understanding of learning, service quality, efficiency showed statistically significant difference according to grade. The results of this study reveal the fact that the general characteristics like gender and grade made difference to the understanding of learning, service quality, efficiency. Furthermore, this paper may need to include various variables of understanding of learning, service quality, efficiency and suggest research about several university.
Convergence e-business valuation;Understanding of learning;Service quality;Efficiency;Gender;Grade
- P. Jiraporn, Y. S. Kim and I. Mathur, Dose Corporate Diversification Exacerbate or Mitigate Earnings Management? An Empirical Analysis. International Review of Financial Analysis, Vol. 17, pp. 1087-1109, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.irfa.2007.10.001
- C. Slatin, M. Galizzi, K. D. Melillo and B. Mawn, Conducting Interdisciplinary Research to Promote Healthy and Safe Employment in Health Care: Promises and Pitfalls. Public Health Reports, Vol. 119, No. 1, pp. 60-72, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1177/003335490411900112
- S. M. Adams, Proactive encouragement of interdisciplinary research teams in a business school environment: Strategy and results. Journal of Higher Education Policy and Management, Vol. 30, No. 2, pp. 153-164, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1080/13600800801938754
- D. H. Kim, A. Y. Kim and E. W. Kang, Experiences of interdisciplinary research in Korean higher education, The ournal of curriculum studies, Vol. 29, No. 4, pp. 265-287, 2011. https://doi.org/10.15708/kscs.29.4.201112.012
- J. M. Carpenter and M. Moore, Consumer Shopping Value for Retail Brands. Journal of Fashion Marketing and Management, Vol. 9, No. 1 pp. 43-53, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1108/13612020510586398
- J. G. Lynch, Wine Online: Search cost and competition on price, quality and distribution. Marketing Science, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 83-103, 2000.
- S. Negash, T. Ryan and M. Igbaria, Quality and Effectiveness in Web-based Customer Support Systems. Information and Management, Vol. 40, No. 8, pp. 757-768, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0378-7206(02)00101-5
- A. Parasuraman, V. A. Zeithaml and A. Malhotra, E-SERVQUAL: A Multiple Item Scale for Assessing Electronic Service Quality. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 49, pp. 41-50, 2005.
- M. L. Hu, J. S. Horng and Y. H. Sun, Hospitality Teams: Knowledge Sharing and Service Innovation Performance. Tourism Management, Vol. 30, pp. 41-50, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tourman.2008.04.009
- Y. J. Kim, Y. Y. Kim and S. M. Lee, The Relationships among Self-Esteem, Satisfaction with Major, Career Identity and University life adjustment of University students in the Department of Children's English Education. Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 9, pp. 39-47, 2015.
- S. G. Kim and K. J. Seok, Convergence of IT and Online Security Trading: The Effect of MTS Service Quality on Customer Satisfaction & Customer Loyalty. Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 9, pp. 137-148, 2015.
- I. H. Lee, An Analysis and the Improvement of Jeju Self-Governing School Policy. Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 2, pp. 23-34, 2015.
- Y. J. Shin, The Impact of Emotional Labor and Job Stress on the Job Burnout in the Digital Era: Focusing on Staff Accountants. Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 2, pp. 61-71, 2015.
- S. N. Lee, A Study on the Influencing Usage Intention of AT Certification program using WBI in the Digital Convergence Environment. Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 7, pp. 109-116, 2015.
- D. S. Kim and H. W. Kim, A Study on the Audit Model of Outsourcing Operation based on Availability Metrics in perspective of Service Level Agreement. Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 2, pp. 183-196, 2015.
- M. K. Cho, The Relationships among Happiness, Happiness promotion activities and Self-reflection in the Convergence Society. Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 2, pp. 305-313, 2015.
- W. Y. Ryu, The Relationship Between Shooting Athletes' Achievement Goal Orientation, Self-management and Exercise Performance. Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 2, pp. 361-369, 2015.
- K. H. Ko, D. K. Lee and D. H. Lee, The Performance Analysis of DEA on the Management Efficiency of the Local Waterworks. Journal of Accounting Research, Vol. 13, No. 1, pp. 123-150, 2008.
- Gab-Sang Ryu, "Development of Educational Model for ICT-based Convergence Expert", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 6, pp. 75-80, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.6.075
- Jae-Yong Lee, "Software Development Process Improvement Training and Collaboration Capabilities Optimized to the Psychological Type of ICT Engineer", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 105-111, 2015.
- J. U. Kyung. A Study on the Factors of Government's Role Influencing Effect of Convergence Research. Ph. D. dissertation, Graduate school of the University of Seoul, 2012.
- Y. J. Kim. On Relation among e-Business Service Quality, Shopping Value and Customer Satisfaction of Hotel Companies in Korea. Ph. D. dissertation, Graduate school Seoul Venture University, 2014.
- L. Lttuca, Creating Interdisciplinary: Interdisciplinary Research and Teaching among College and University Faculty, Nashville, TN: Vanderbilt University Press, 2001.
- Effects of IT Resources on the Work Efficiency and Corporate Performance in The Mobile Smart-Work Environment vol.14, pp.5, 2016, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.5.165