- Volume 14 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Convergence generation the corporate research activities on the impact of CSR on purchase: Focusing on the mediating effect of the image and reputation
융복합시대 기업의 CSR활동이 구매의도에 미치는 영향 : 이미지 및 평판의 매개효과를 중심으로
- Hwang, Dong-Ryong (Dept. of Business Administration, Kumoh National Institute of Technology) ;
- Lee, Seung-Hee (Dept. of Business Administration, Kumoh National Institute of Technology) ;
- Do, Hyun-Ok (Dept. of Business Administration, Kumoh National Institute of Technology)
- Received : 2016.01.18
- Accepted : 2016.03.20
- Published : 2016.03.28
Regarding CSR activities of companies in the convergence era, this study tried to find out how CSR activities, image, and reputation would affect the purchase. A total of 200 questionnaires targeting citizens residing in Daegu, Gyeongsang Province were used and it found an alternative on how to establish marketing strategy through CSR activities in the convergence era. First, CSR activities have a positive effect on the purchase intention. Second, corporate image will mediate the degree of corporate CSR activities and purchases. Third, corporate reputation will mediate the degree of corporate CSR activities and purchases. CSR activities have become essential, not an option, and the company that fulfills its social responsibility appears to be loved as seen in the market performance.
Supported by : 금오공과대학교
- Jae Soo, Cho, "Effects of Attitude Motives of Social Media on Sustainable Behaviors Focused on Comparison between Twitter and Facebook Users." Korea Association for Advertising and Relation. Vol. 15, No.4, pp. 238-272, 2013.
- Choi MY (2012) Brand attitude formation according to consumers' cognition of CSR fit and CSR motivation, Journal of The Korean Society of Fashion Design, Vol. 12, No. 1, pp.75-92.
- Speed, Richard, and Peter Thompson. "Determinants of sports sponsorship response." Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science Vol. 28, Vol. 2, pp. 226-238, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1177/0092070300282004
- Kotler, Philip, and Nancy Lee. "Corporate social responsibility." Doing the Most Good for Your Company and Your Cause, New Jersey, 2005.
- Allport, Gordon Willard. The nature of prejudice. Basic books, 1979.
- Bortolani, V., C. Calandra, and M. J. Kelly. "The electronic structure of the (111) surface of silicon." Journal of Physics C: Solid State Physics. Vol. 6, No. 18, L349, 1973. https://doi.org/10.1088/0022-3719/6/18/002
- Carroll, A. B. The pyramid of corporate social responsibility: Toward the moral management of organizational stakeholders. Business horizons, Vol. 34, pp. 39-48, 1991.
- Lantos, Geoffrey P. "The boundaries of strategic corporate social responsibility." Journal of consumer marketing Vol. 18, No. 7 pp. 595-632, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1108/07363760110410281
- Schwartz, Richard G. "Presuppositions and children's metalinguistic judgments: Concepts of life and the awareness of animacy restrictions." Child Development : pp. 364-371, 1980.
- Brown, Tom J., and Peter A. Dacin. "The company and the product: Corporate associations and consumer product responses." The Journal of Marketing pp. 68-84, 1997.
- Fombrun, Charles. Reputation. John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, 1996.
- Dowling, Chris, et al. "Preoperative proton MR spectroscopic imaging of brain tumors: correlation with histopathologic analysis of resection specimens." American journal of neuroradiology, Vol. 22, No. 4 pp.604-612, 2001.
- Caruana, Rich. "Multitask learning." Machine learning, Vol. 28, No. 1, pp. 41-75, 1997. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1007379606734
- Melewar, Tengku C., and Elizabeth Jenkins. "Defining the corporate identity construct." Corporate Reputation Review, Vol. 5, No. 1, pp. 76-90, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1057/palgrave.crr.1540166
- Han joon, Lee., Jong chul, Park., "The Effects of Corporate Social Responsibility Activites on Product and Corporate Evaluate : The Mediating Role of Trust", Vol. 24, No. 1, pp.231-250, 2009.
- Engel, James F., Roger D. Blackwell, and Paul W. Miniard. "Consumer behavior, 8th." New York: Dryder, 1995.
- Becker-Olsen, Karen L., B. Andrew Cudmore, and Ronald Paul Hill. "The impact of perceived corporate social responsibility on consumer behavior." Journal of business research, Vol. 59, No.1, pp. 46-53, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusres.2005.01.001
- Hewstone, M., & Jaspars, J. Covariation and causal attribution: A Logical Model of the intuitive analysis of variance. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, Vol. 53, No. 4, pp. 663, 1987. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-35220.127.116.113
- Ellen, P. S., Mohr, L.A. and Well, D.J. Consumer Reactions to Corporate Social Responsibility : Do Attribute Make a Difference?. Working Paper. Department of Marketing, Georgia State Univ, 1996.
- Ajzen, Icek, and Martin Fishbein. "Understanding attitudes and predicting social behaviour.", 1980.
- Dong-Il, Tag, "A Study on The Influence of Convergence Benefit of Facebook Fan Page in Brand Attachment and Brand Commitment", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 5, pp. 199-206, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.5.199
- Chan-Koo Yeo, "The Effect of Service Provider Nonverbal Attributes on Customer Evaluation in Service Recovery Stage", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 4, No. 3, pp. 8-13, 2013.