- Volume 14 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
The Effect of Benefits of Mobile Application Use-Diffusion and Purchase Intention in Service Management
서비스경영에 있어 모바일 애플리케이션의 편익이 사용-확산과 이용의도에 미치는 영향에 관한 연구
- Yim, Ki-Heung (Dept. of Silver Care, Kwangju Women's University) ;
- Kwon, Jin-Hee (Dept. of Management, Chung-Ang University) ;
- Quan, Zhi-xuan (Dept. Alternative Medical, Kwangju Women's University)
- Received : 2015.11.25
- Accepted : 2016.03.20
- Published : 2016.03.28
One of the biggest recent issues in the communication market is the explosive distribution of smartphones. One of the reasons why a smartphone could have seen this rapid distribution in terms of the service management is because it enables the access to the Internet without getting restricted by place and time through customization by a user, unlike a feature phone which only has the existing functions mounted on that were already chosen by a suppler. The other reason is because of its applications. This study aimed to make an empirical investigation of the impact of each of the different convenience types of mobile applications on the usage and the use diversity, consider the process of use diffusion, and find out whether there is a difference in the effect of each convenience type on the use-diffusion. According to the findings of this study, it was firstly shown that the effect of each convenience type on the use-diffusion is different, and secondly, it appeared that the more various functions of the mobile applications are used, the more usage increases.
Supported by : 광주여자대학교
- Shin Chuan-Fong, Alladi Venkatesh(2004), "Beyond Adoption:Development and Application of a Use-Diffusion Model", Journal of Marketing, Vol.(68), pp. 59-72.
- Peter, J. P. and Olspn, J. C.(1987), "Consumer Behavior", Marketing Strategy Perspectives, IL: Irwin.
- Keller, Kevin Lane(1993), "Conceptualizing, Measuring, Managing Customer-Based Brand Equity", Journal of Marketing, 57(1), pp.1-22. https://doi.org/10.2307/1252054
- Holbrook, Morris B. and Hirschman, Elizabeth C.(1982), "The Experiential Aspects of Consumption : Consumer Fantasies, Feelings and Fun", The Journal of Consumer Research, Vol.9, pp. 132-140. https://doi.org/10.1086/208906
- Bloch & Ridgway(1996), "The shoppingmall as consumer habitat, Journal of Retailing, 70(1), pp.23-42. https://doi.org/10.1016/0022-4359(94)90026-4
- Berry, Lenard L.(1995), "Relationship Marketing of Services: Growing Interest, Emerging Perspectives", Academy of Marketing Science, Vol.23, pp. 97-107.
- Park, C., & Kim, Y.(2006) , "the effect of information satisfaction and relational benefit on consumers online shopping site commitments' Journal of electronic commerce in oganization, 4(1), 70-90. https://doi.org/10.4018/jeco.2006010105
- Kim, N. W. and Rajendra K. Srivatava(1998), "Managing Intradorganizational Diffusion of Technological Innovations", Industrial Marketing Management, Vol.(27), pp. 229-246.
- Dae-Ryeon JangSung-Do Cho (2000), "A Study on the organization innovation resistance in the purchase situation of technology product - focused on the enterprise resource planning", Marketing Research. pp. 75-97.
- Ram, S. and Hyung-Shik Jung (1990), "The conceptualization and measurement of product usage," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 18(1), 67-76. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02729763
- Greenberg, Marshall and McDonald, Susan Schwartz(1989), "Successful Need, Benefits Segmentation : A User's Guide", The Journal of Consumer Marketing, Vol.6, pp.29-36. https://doi.org/10.1108/EUM0000000002552
- Su-Gyeong, Park, Ji-Hae Park, Tae-Hun Cha (2007), "Experience factor (4Es) affect the re-visit and the experience joy and satisfaction, " Ad Research pp. 56-78.
- Pine, B. J., And Gilmore, J. H. (1998). Welcome To The Experiences Economy. Harvard Business Review, 97-107.
- Sung-Do Cho, Yeong-Eun Kim(2007), "A Study on the factors that affect the spread of using technology products : using sheep, using the right kind of diversity standpoint," Marketing Research.
- Bagozzi, Richard P.(1992), "The Self-regulation of attitudes, intentions, and behavior," Social Psychology Quarterly, 55(2), 178. https://doi.org/10.2307/2786945
- Bagozzi, Richard P. and Utpal Dholakia(1999), "Goal Setting and Goal Striving in Consumer Behavior," Journal of Marketing, Special issue, 63(4).
- Blackwell, Roger D., Miniard, Paul W. and Engel, James F.(2001), "Consumer Behavior",Harcourt.
- Lark Sang Kim, "Convergence of Information Technology and Corporate Strategy", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 6, pp. 17-26, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.6.017
- MyounJae Lee, Khoe Kyung-Il, "Development Method of Digital Content Finance-Focused on by Technical Value Evaluation", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 6, pp. 111-117, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.6.111