- Volume 14 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Application of EduTech for Multicultur al People
다문화 구성원을 위한 에듀테크 적용 방안에 관한 연구
- Back, Seungcheol (Inclusive Technology Lab., miSociety Inc.) ;
- Jo, Sunghye (Inclusive Technology Lab., miSociety Inc.) ;
- Kim, Namhee (Inclusive Technology Lab., miSociety Inc.) ;
- Choi, Mikyung (Dept. of Communication & Arts, Yonsei University) ;
- Noh, Kyoo-Sung (Dept. of Business Administration, Sunmoon University)
- 백승철 ((주)마이소사이어티 사회기술연구소) ;
- 조성혜 ((주)마이소사이어티 사회기술연구소) ;
- 김남희 ((주)마이소사이어티 사회기술연구소) ;
- 최미경 (연세대학교 영상예술학) ;
- 노규성 (선문대학교 경영학부)
- Received : 2016.01.29
- Accepted : 2016.03.20
- Published : 2016.03.28
Today, demand for job training of married immigrants is increasing. This research aims to propose developmental Edu-Tech based on the demand for education contents and the characteristics of multicultural family. Based on analysis such as FGI(focus group interview) and expert interview, this paper presents a four methods for development of EduTech for multicultural people, such as language skills, the recommendation technology of customized training contents, contents design based on gamification and user experience design. This research contributes to the direction of the method to use EduTech as a tool for gaps in education and welfare state.
EduTech;Smart Learning;Communication Support Technology;Multicultural Family;Education Contents
- Ministry of Gender Equality&Family, "Status of Ministry of Gender Equality&Family Legal", http://www.mogef.go.kr/korea/view/policy/policy03_03.jsp (2016.02.15.)
- Ministry of Gender Equality&Family, "The second master plan for multicultural family support policy(2013-2017)", 2013.
- Jaeho Oh, The Multicultural Policy Should be Changed, Issue&Analysis, 2015.
- Jungyu Lee, "A study on the improvement plan of Korea's multicultural policy". The Korean Journal of Local Government Studies. pp.257-282, 2012.
- Ministry of Gender Equality&Family, The plan of Local authority 2015, 2015.
- Jungmyeong Ju, A Study on Multicultural Policy of Local Government in Korea, 2012.
- Ae Lyeon Lee, "A study on the application of multicultural policies in Korea, Japan and violence in school maladjustment solution of multicultural families", Korean Journal of Qualitative Research in Social Welfare, Vol. 9, No. 2, pp. 111-142, 2015.
- Jin-Woo Jeong, "A Study on the Policy of Multicultural in Korea, Journal of Social Science", Vol. 25, No. 2, pp. 103-11, 2014.
- Jong-Dae Park, Ji-Hai Park, "A Study of Policy of Multi-Cultural Society in Korea and Suggestions for an Advanced Policy Response", Journal of Cultural Policy, Vol. 28, No. 1, pp. 35-63, 2013.
- Ministry of Gender Equality&Family Press, "The second master plan for multicultural family support policy", 2012, 12, 11.
- Young-suk Kim, Jeong-han Woo, "A Study on the actual Conditions and the improvement of Policy Supports for Multicultural Families", Journal of Multi-Cultural Contents Studies, pp. 69-103, 2012.
- Young-Ae Jung, "A Study on the Education Model for Information Literacy Improvement of Multi-cultural Family Children", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 15-20, 2011.
- Ministry of Gender Equality&Family, http://www.liveinkorea.kr/homepage/kr/ (2016.02.15.)
- Euichul Jung, "Communication and Media Policy in a Multicultural Society : Focusing on Policy Trends, Programs and Alternatives", Korean Journal of Broadcasting and Telecommunication Studies, Vol. 27, No. 4, pp. 244-284, 2013.
- Media drum, "Building Environment of Edu-Tech based Online Content", http://media.daum.net /society/education/newsview?newsid=20160229030218211 (2016.02.20.)
- Baekjoon Choi, "EduTech and the future of our SW industry", Etnews, http://www.etnews.com/20160229000297/ (2016.02.01.)
- Kyoo-Sung Noh, Seong-Hwan Ju, Jin-Taek Jung, "An exploratory study on concept and realization conditions of smart learning", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 9, No. 2, pp.79-88, 2011.
- Kyoung-Nam Kim, Myoun-Jae Lee, Daeyoung Kim, "A Study on Development Methods of Serious Game", Journal of the Korean Convergence Society, Vol. 2, No. 2, pp. 21-26, 2011.
- Seungcheol Back, Namhee Kim, Hyobae Kim, Seungyeon Choi, "The technical planning societal innovation through design thinking". Journal of Appropriate Technology, 2015.