- Volume 14 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Improvements for Ordering and Bidding of VE in Convergence Era
융복합시대 설계의 경제성 등 검토(VE) 발주 및 입찰시 문제점과 개선방안에 관한 연구
- Park, Myeong-Su (Department of Information Management, Graduate School of Venture, Hoseo University) ;
- Yang, Hae-Sool (Department Of Information Management Graduate School Of Venture, Hoseo University)
- Received : 2016.01.26
- Accepted : 2016.03.20
- Published : 2016.03.28
The author of this study conducted a survey with the expert groups who are currently handling hands-on works in convergence cities, ordering organizations, construction management companies, contractors, schools and research institutes, etc. The results of empirical analysis can be summarized as follows: First, there is no difference in distribution among the problems with position and the bidding system of private contracts. Second, there is relevance between position and the adequacy of current design VE ordering system, indicating different recognition. Third, there is no difference in distribution between organizations and the adequacy of current design VE ordering system. Fourth, there is difference in distribution between organizations and service price adequacy and there is difference in recognition by organization when organizations mutually recognize the service price adequacy. Fifth, there is difference in distribution between career and the necessity of the participating companies' qualification. Sixth, there is difference in distribution for the adequacy of career and the adequacy of participating companies' requirements. No problems have been found with the adequate service period according to private contract bidding system, but the necessity of participating companies' qualification and participating companies' requirements.
convergence education;private contracts;bidding system;design VE;ordering system
- KICT.University of Seoul, "Practical Operating Strategy of Engineering VE", Ministry of Construction & Transportation, Vol. 4, No. 3, pp. 31-35, 2000.
- The Overseas Construction Association of Japan, Inc., Trans. Ssangyong Institute of Construction Technology, "VE System/Example of the U.S", Kimoondang, Vol. 6, No. 5, pp. 110-113, 2001.
- Park, Hyeon and Song, Ji Young, "A Study on VE Methodology and System Vitalization", Korea Development Institute, Vol. 5, No. 4, pp. 15-20, 2000.
- University of Seoul, "Value Engineering", KENCA, Vol. 3, No. 2, pp. 61-77, 2003.
- Um, Ik Jun, "Introduction to Construction VE, Planning Procedure and Case Study", Korean Professional Engineer Association/Korea Construction Value Engineering Research Institute, Vol. 5, No. 4, pp. 141-157, 2006.
- Korea Institute of Civil Engineering and Building Technology et al., "Introduction Plan of VE Technology in Construction Business", Ministry of Construction and Transportation, Vol. 7, No. 6, pp. 41-57, 2000.
- "Guide for Standard Bidding in Review of Design", Ministry of Land, Transport and Maritime Affairs, Vol. 4, No. 3, pp. 81-97, 2008.
- Korea Construction Value Engineering Research Institute, "Research Report on Correct Service Order Guideline for Effective VE Work Performance", Vol. 4, No. 3, pp. 51-67,2012.
- Ministry of Construction and Transportation, "Design VE Work Manual & VE Application in Public Construction Industry Casebook", 2006.
- Um, Ik Jun et al., "VE Professional Training Course -CVS Qualification Course Module1", Korea Construction Value Engineering Research Institute, Vol. 6, No. 6, pp. 111-117, 2007.
- Hyun, Chang Taek et al., "Construction Management Engineering", Kimoondang, Vol. 4, No. 3, pp. 11-27, 1999.
- Alphonse Dell'Isola, "Value Engineering Practical Applications", R.S. Means Company, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 11-17, 1998.
- Caltrans, "Value Analysis Report Guide Thirrd edition", Vol. 3, No. 2, pp. 31-47, 2003.
- "Lark Sang Kim, "Convergence of Information Technology and Corporate Strategy", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 6, pp. 17-26, 2015.
- MyounJae Lee, Khoe Kyung-Il, "Development Method of Digital Content Finance-Focused on by Technical Value Evaluation", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 6, pp. 111-117, 2015.
- Onechul Na, Hyojik Lee, Soyoung Sung, Hangbae Chang, "A Study on Construction of Optimal Wireless Sensor System for Enhancing Organization Security Level on Industry Convergence Environment", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 139-146, 2015.
- yong-won kim, "A study on Convergent & Adaptive Quality Analysis using DQnA model", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 5, No. 4, pp. 21-25, 2014. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2014.5.4.021
- Jung-Hoon Kim, Keun-Ho Lee, "Measures to Improve the Work Process Through the Convergence of Social Welfare based on IT", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 5, No. 4, pp. 33-38, 2014. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2014.5.4.033
- Seung-Soo Shin, Kun-Hee Han, "Design of the Mail Protocol with Perfect Forward Security", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 2, No. 2, pp. 13-19, 2011.
- Jung-Ho Lee, Jae-Ung Cho, "Study on Convergence Technique through Flow Analysis at the Flexible Joint of the Pipe Laying", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 3, pp. 13-18, 2015.