- Volume 14 Issue 3
The purpose of this convergence study was to describe Medical Service Providers and Consumers' perception of the PHN system, and of the Quality of nursing provided by male nurses. This study was a cross-sectional survey. The subject group included medical service providers and consumers. Data were analyzed using descriptive statistics, Chi-square and t-test using SPSS 19.0. 77.3% of providers and 66.2% of consumers agree with the PHN system. 81.4% of providers and 70.8% of consumers agreed with the statement that the nurse is the most qualified public health worker. Period of service showed statistically significant differences according to the group (t=7.56, p=.03). The development of nursing experts was identified as an important strength of the PHN. Quality of nursing Male wasn't statistically significants between groups. Compared to earlier studies, it is to suggest a study that confirms preliminary nurses' psychiatric, social, and communicational nursing.
Public health service;Public Health Nurse;Male nurse;Nursing competency;Convergence
Supported by : 극동대학교
- Y. H. Oh, "Public hearing on the Induction of Public nurse system", Paper presented at the meeting of the Public hearing about Public Health Nurse System. Seoul : National Assembly of South Korea, pp. 17-44, 2014.
- Y. H. Oh, "Public health Policy needs a prescription", http://economy.hankooki.com/lpage/opinion/201311/e20131110173902131520.htm, November, 10, 2013.
- Y. H. Oh, "Korea Public Health Policy direction and task", Korea Institute for Health and Social Affairs Issue & Focus 203, pp 1-8, 2013.
- OECD, "Health at a Glance 2013 : OECD Indicators", Author, 2013.
- Ministry of Health and Welfare, "Strategies for National University Hospital public health personnel support system", Sejong : Author, 2013.
- Korea Institute Hospital Management. "2012 Hospital management analysis", Seoul : Author, 2013.
- Korea Health Industry Development Institute. "Small-mid sized hospital management support and policy development report" Seoul : Author, 2014.
- W. S. Choi, "Public health doctors reduction, Staffing efficiency 'Urgent'", http://www.newsmp.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=126204, October 7, 2014.
- D. H. Ka, "More than 90 percent of the public health service center, thay lacked persons", http://www.ssinews.co.kr/ArticleSearchView.asp?intNum=20309&ASection=001006, September 14, 2014.
- S. Y. Song, "Military doctor cover responsible for the soldier deaths", http://www.docdocdoc.co.kr/news/newsview.php?newscd=2015060300036, June, 4, 2015.
- Y. K. Yang, "GOP Gun accident, lack of military emergency medical system", http://www.docdocdoc.co.kr/news/newsview.php?newscd=2014070700014, July, 7, 2014.
- J. R. Lee, "Study on Public Health Doctors : Job Satisfaction Rate and Demand for Changes", Master dissertation, pp.12-47, Health science and management Yonsei University, 2000.
- J. Y. Lee. "Public Health Doctor decline", http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr/photos/1991000000.html?cid=GYH20150926000200044&input=1363m, September 26, 2015.
- Korea Health Personnel Licensing Examination Institute, "Korea Health Personnel Licensing Examination Institute annual report", Author, Vol. 15, 2014.
- National Human Rights Commission of the Republic of Korea, "Survey on the situation of human rights in military health care system", Seoul : Author, 2013.
- U. K. No, "Local medical director of 'public health nurse system' introduced agree", http://www.dailyh.co.kr/n_news/news/view.html?no=5880&PHPSESSID=c07cd108fec4c7c27f25f7beed6a2d64, October 1, 2013.
- E. K. Ju, "Public hearing on the Incuction of Public nurse system", Paper presented at the meeting of the Public hearing about Public Health Nurse System, Seoul : National Assembly of South Korea, pp.51-56, 2014.
- Ministray of Health & Welfare, "Ministray of Health and Welfare statistical year book", Seoul : Author, 2014.
- M. A. Wandelt & J. W. Ager, "Quality patient care scale", New York : Appleton Century Crofts, A Publishing Division of Prentice-Hall, Inc., 1974.
- J. S. Shin, "Study on patient satisfaction with care", master dissertation, pp.1-47, University of Yunsei Seoul. 1992.
- M. R. Park & N. C. Kim, "Develipmetn of a Nursing CompetenceMeasurement Scale according to Nurse's Clinical Ladder in General Wards", Journal of Korean Academy Nursing Administration, Vol. 20, No. 3, pp. 257-271, 2014. https://doi.org/10.11111/jkana.2014.20.3.257
- DOI : http://dx.doi.org/10.1787/5kmbrcfms5g7-en https://doi.org/10.1787/5kmbrcfms5g7-en
- F. Diderichsen & J. Hallqvist, "Studying the health impact of social position and social context", In: Arve-Pares B, ed. Inequality in health-a Swedish perspective, Stockholm: Swedish Council for Social Research, 1999.
- J. K. Kim, "Job satisfaction and patient satisfaction related to nurse staffing", Journal of Korean Academy Administration, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 98-108, 2007.
- Y. H. Ahn, E. K. Kweon, E. S. Choi & E. J. Gu, "Effects of Competency Level in Communication on Professional Competence of Public Health Nurses", Journal of Korean Public Health Nursing, Vol. 25, No. 2, pp. 233-243, 2011.
- DOI : http://dx.doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.8.387 https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.8.387
- K. J. Lee & M. Y. Kim, "The relationship of Gender Role Conflict and Job Satisfaction up on Organizational Commitment in male Nurses", Korean Journal of Adult Nursing, Vol. 26, No. 1, pp. 46-57, 2014. https://doi.org/10.7475/kjan.2014.26.1.46
- DOI : http://dx.doi.org/10.11111/jkana.2014.20.4.426 https://doi.org/10.11111/jkana.2014.20.4.426
- DOI : http://dx.doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.9.419 https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.9.419
- J. H. Lou, H. Y. Yu & S. H. Chen, "Factors affecting the career development of male nurses: a structural equation model", Journal of Advanced Nursing, Vol.66, No.4, pp. 900-910, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2648.2010.05264.x
- Y. R. Park, "The adaptation Process of male students in colleges of nursing", Journal of the Korean Academy of Fundamentals of Nursing, Vol. 16, pp. 449-458, 2009.
- I. S. Han & J. S. Lee, "Conscientious objection and alternative service", Seoul : Kyung-In Monhwasa, 2013.
- P. Tobiassen, "Jeder Zweite muss nicht mehr dienen" , Wehrgerechtigkeit 2005. Eine umfassende Auswertung aktueller statistischer Angaben des Bundesministeriums der Verteidigung, Bockhorn: Zentralstelle fur Recht und Schutz der kriegsdienstverweigerer aus Gewissensgrunden, 2005.
- Military Manpower Administration, "Military service assign", Seoul : Author, 2014.
- Hyea-Kyung Lee, "Converged Influencing Factors on Compassion Competence in Clinical Nurses", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 5, pp. 15-22, 2015.
- Mi-Jin Kim, Gyun-Young Kang, "The Convergence Study on the Relationship between the Job Stress and Mental Health of Nurses", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 5, pp. 39-47, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.5.039