- Volume 54 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Development and Performance Evaluation of Anti-cavitation Paint with a Lamella Glass-flake
판상형 Glass-flake를 이용한 내캐비테이션 도료 개발 및 성능평가
- Park, Hyeyoung (Sungkyunkwan University, Dept. of Chemical Eng.) ;
- Kim, Sung-gil (BNB Technology Reserch Center) ;
- Kim, Sang-suk (BNB Technology Reserch Center) ;
- Choi, I-chan (Sungkyunkwan University, Dept. of Chemical Eng.) ;
- Kim, Byungwoo (Sungkyunkwan University, Dept. of Chemical Eng.) ;
- Kim, Seung-jin (Korea Conformity Laboratories)
- 박혜영 (성균관대학교 화학공학과 바이오나노융합재료연구센터) ;
- 김성길 ((주)비앤비 기술연구소) ;
- 김상석 ((주)비앤비 기술연구소) ;
- 최이찬 (성균관대학교 화학공학과) ;
- 김병우 (성균관대학교 화학공학과) ;
- 김승진 (한국건설생활환경연구원)
- Received : 2015.05.26
- Accepted : 2015.10.01
- Published : 2016.04.01
In response to the cavitation caused by the partial vacuum caused by the fluid flow, a paint was developed by dispersing the lamella-shaped glass-flake in resin for anti-cavitation. This composite paint was developed by using the inorganic filler (lamella shaped glass-flake) and the NBR (Acrylonitrile-butadiene rubber) which was modified epoxy resin. Especially, the glass-flake was a thin film with a thickness of about 100~200 nm and length of about
Supported by : 중소기업청
- He, Y. and Shen Z., "Experimental Research on Cavitation ErosionDetection Based on Acoustic Emission Technique," 30th EuropeanConference on Acoustic Emission Testing & 7th International Conference on Acoustic Emission University of Granada(2012).
- Nevarez-Rascon, A., Orrantia-Borunda, E., Gonzalez-Hernandez, J., Flores-Gallardo, S. and Hurtado-Macias, A., "Mechanical Characterization of Optical Glass Fiber Coated with a Thin Film of Silver Nano-particles by Nano-indentation," Material Letters, 63-66(2014).
- Chow, W. S., "Water Absorption of Epoxy/glass Fiber/organo - montmorillonite Nanocomposites," Express Polimer Letters, 104-108(2007).
- Chou, T. P., Chandrasdkaran, C., Limmer, S. K., Serji, S., Wu, Y., Forbess, M. J., Nguyen, C. and Cao, G. Z., "Organic-inorganic Hybrid Coatings for Corrosion Protection," Journal of Non-crystalline Solids 290, 153-162(2001). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0022-3093(01)00818-3
- Lee, C. M., Oh, J. K. and Rhee, S. H., "Two-dimensional Model Tests for Rudder Gap Cavitation and Suppression Devices," SNAK, 47(2), 122-131(2010). https://doi.org/10.3744/SNAK.2010.47.2.122
- Kim, K. H. and Chahine G., "Advanced Experimental and Numerical Techniques for Cavitation Erosion Prediction, Fluid Mechanics and Its Applications," Franc, J. P. and Karimi, A., e-Book ed., Springer (2014).
- Kim, S. P., Park, J. J., Kim, Y. S., Jang, Y. H., Choi, Y. B. and Paik, B. G., "An Experimental Research on Gap Entrance Profile Ofr Seni-spade Rudder," SNAK 43(5), 578-585(2006). https://doi.org/10.3744/SNAK.2006.43.5.578
- Boo, K. T., Han, J. M., Song, I. H. and Shin, S. C., "Viscous Flow Analysis for the Rudder Section Using Fluent Code," SNAK, 40(4), 30-36(2003).
- Kelly, S. and Segal, C., "Simulation of Cryogenics Cavitation," AIAA Journal, 49(11) 2502-2510(2011). https://doi.org/10.2514/1.J051033
- Bensow, R. E., Bark, G. and Lu, N., Proceedings of the 8th International Symposium on Cavitation, CAV2012, Singapore, Hydrodynamic Mechanisms in Cavitation Erosion.(2012).
- Choi, J. Y. and Kim, S. W., "Functional Cavitation Resistance Coating System with Organic-inorganic Hybrid," KIC News, 16(5), 28-42(2013).
- Céline de Lame, Jean-Marie, Claeys, CoRI, Greenwood, P. and Lagnemo H., "Modified Colloidal Silica in Silicate Paints," Architectural Coatings, 49-52(2010).
- Paik, B. G., Kim, K. Y., Kim, K. S., Kim, T. S,. Kim, K. R., Jang, Y. H. and Lee, S. U., "Development of New Cavitation Erosion Test Method for Analyzing the Durability of Erosion Resistance Paint," SNAK, 47(2), 132-140(2010). https://doi.org/10.3744/SNAK.2010.47.2.132
Thenepalli, T., Ahn, Y. J., Han, C., Ramakrishna, C. and Ahn, J. W., "A Strategy of Precipitated Calcium Carbonate (
$CaCO_3$) Fillers for Enhancing the Mechanical Properties of Polypropylene Polymers," Korean J. Chem. Eng., 32(6), 1009-1022(2015). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11814-015-0057-3
- Kim, S. W., "Preparation and Characteristics of Biodegradable Polyurethane/Clay Nanocomposite Films," Korean Chem. Eng. Res., 51(3), 382-387(2013). https://doi.org/10.9713/kcer.2013.51.3.382
- Kalumuck, K. M., Chahine, G. L., Frederick, G. S., and Aley, P. D., 9th American Waterjet Conference Dearborn Michigan, Development of a Cavitation Water Jet Cleaning Tool for Linderwater Marine Fouling Removal, 541-554(1997).
- Soyama, H., "Effect of Nozzle Geometry on a Standard Cavitation Erosion Test Using a Cavitating Jet," Wear, 297, 895-902 (2013). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.wear.2012.11.008
- Qin, C. P., Zheng, T. G. and Wei, R., "Caviatation Erosion Behavior of Nanocomposite Ti-Si-C-N and Ti/Ti-Si-C-N Coatings Deposited on 2Cr13 Stainless Steel Using a Plasma Enhanced Magnetron Sputtering Process," Surface & Coatins Technology, 3530-3538 (2010).
- Chang, J. T., Yeh, C. H., He, J. L. and Chen, K. C., "Cavitation Erosion and Corrosion Behavior of Ni-Al Intermetallic Coatings," Wear, 162-169(2003).
- Liu, T. and Sullivan, P., Pressure and Temperature Sensitive Paints Experimental Fluid Mechanics, 1st ed., New York: Springer, (2004).