- Volume 16 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Development of IoT Home Gateway Environment based on ACOME using Open Source Hardware
오픈소스 하드웨어를 활용한 ACOME 기반의 IoT 홈 게이트웨이 환경 개발
- Received : 2015.10.08
- Accepted : 2015.11.09
- Published : 2016.03.28
Recently in domestic market, the telecommunication and appliance companies actively provide IoT home service through their dedicated smart device and communication network. But because their service should use only their own devices and be payed by monthly, it does not satisfy user's needs. So, users want device and service environment that can be easily configured according to user needs. Therefore, in this paper, we propose IoT home service environment architecture and ACOME(Auto-Configuration of MQTT and REST) mechanism. The proposed architecture consists of IoT platform and IoT home gateway. And the ACOME provides the automatic registration using DPWS function and interface construction using MQTT. This implements as a library for open-source hardware such as Arduino that is easy to get on the market. So the user easy to make own IoT device. Finally, we provide performance evaluation about service and device discovery between ACOME and DPWS.
IoT;MQTT;REST;IoT Device Auto-configuration;IoT Home Environment Architecture;Arduino
Supported by : 한밭대학교
- 김영관, 스마트홈(홈IoT) 성공의 전제조건, 디지에코 보고서, 2014.
- OASIS Standard, "Devices Profile for Web Services Version 1.1," 2009.
- S. N. Han, G. M. Lee, and N. Crespi, "emantic Context-Aware Service Composition for Building Automation System," ustrial Informatics, IEEE Transactions, Vol.10, No.1, pp.752-761, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1109/TII.2013.2252356
- M. Tucic, R. Pavlovic, I. Papp, and D. Saric, "Networking Layer for Unifying DistributedSmart Home Entities," Telecommunications Forum Telfor, pp.368-371, 2014.
- M. Roelands, L. Claeys, M. Godon, M. Geerts, M. A. Feki, and L. Trappeniers, "Enabling the masses to become creative in smart spaces," Architecting the Internet of things, pp.37-64, 2011.
- H. G. Cerqueira Ferreira, E. Dias Canedo, and R. T. de Sousa, "IoT Architecture to Enable Intercommunication Through REST API and UPnP Using IP, ZigBee and Arduino," Wireless and Mobile Computing, Networking and Communications, pp.53-60, 2013.
- J. Jan, H. W. Nam, and S. Henning G., Connecting the Physical World with Arduino in SECE, Computer Science Technical Reports, Department of Computer Science, Columbia University, 2013.
- H. S. Choi, J. Y. Lee, N. R. Yang, and W. S. Rhee, "User-centric service environment for context aware service mash-up," Internet of Things(WF-IoT), 2014 IEEE World Forum on, pp.388-393, 2014(3).
- 이준영, 최환석, 이우섭, "웹 기반 참여형 IoT 서비스 브로커링 플랫폼 개발," 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제15권, 제2호, pp.40-57, 2015.
- 양나리, 최환석, 이우섭, "다양한 IoT 환경에서 상황인지 서비스 제공을 위한 크로스 버티컬 온톨로지 개발," 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제15권, 제2호, pp.58-73, 2015.
- S. N. Han, G. M. Lee, N. Crespi, N. V. Luong, K. W. Heo, M. Brut, and P. Gatellier, "DPWSim: A Simulation Toolkit for IoT Applications Using Devices Profile for Web Services," Internet of Things (WF-IoT), 2014 IEEE World Forum on, pp.544-547, 2014.