- Volume 16 Issue 3
Recently, as service design was introduced to improve the quality of public service, there have been many attempts to improve various public service. In the process, various stakeholders including general citizens are participating in the design improvement activity through a method of design service but the parties are facing a difficulty in the progress because of a limitation of time and budget and a lack of professionalism among the member while the parties are planning the process and activities based on the professional service design method. Persona method that is usually used in the process of service design is encountering a limitation as well. Also, there are continuous attempts to understand the limitation of persona and apply an alternative research method among service and UX designers. For this reason, this thesis is to recognize the limitation in deduction method of traditional persona and suggests a fast and economical production method of Rapid Persona speaking for the goal of users and overcoming the limitation. Furthermore, by applying the suggested method of making Rapid Persona to an actual public service design project of National Statistical Office, the test through an empirical study was conducted. This was conducted with the purpose of progressing a discussion in the respect of actual application beyond a banal discussion. Through the research method suggested in this study, it is expected to overcome the limitation of time and a lack of professionalism and, based on these, can be used in the process of various service design and UX design as establishing persona in a fast and easy way.
Persona;Service Design;User Value;User Experience
Supported by : 한밭대학교
- 한국디자인진흥원 서비스디지털융합팀, 공공정책, 책상에서 현장으로, 한국디자인진흥원, p.21, 2013.
- Alan Cooper, The Inmates Are Running the Asylum: Why High-Tech Products Drive Us Crazy and How to Restore the Sanity, Indianapolis, IN: Sams-Pearson Education, 2004.
- Kim Godwin, Designing for the digital age, Wiley Publishing, Inc, p.299, 2009.
- 앨런 쿠퍼, 정신병원에서 뛰쳐나온 디자인, 안그라픽스, pp.217-218, 2004.
- Elizabeth Bacon and Steve Calde, "Death to Personas! Long Live Personas!, Catalyze," p.21, 2008. http://www.slideshare.net/
- 앨런 쿠퍼, 정신병원에서 뛰쳐나온 디자인, 안그라픽스, pp.211-214, 2004.
- 이지현, "사용자경험디자인을 위한 퍼소나 기반 브레인스토밍기법의 활용에 관한 연구," 디지털 디자인학연구, Vol.13, No.1, p.84, 2012.
- 김용, 정지홍, 반영환, "퍼소나 특성 분류를 통한 프레임웍에 관한 연구," 한국HCI학회 학술대회, p.914, 2009.
- Christopher N. Chapman and Russell P. Milham, "The Personas' New Clothes: Methodological and Practical Arguments against a Popular Method," CHI 2008, p.2, 2006.
- Kari Ronkko, "An empirical study demonstrating how different design constraints, project organization and contexts limited the utility of personas," System Sciences, p.229, 2005.
- Rashmi Sinha, "Persona Development for Information-rich Domains," CHI 2003, p.831, 2003.
- Jen McGinn, "CHI bits on persona development form CHI 2008," CHI 2008, pp.6-15, 2006.
- 한국디자인진흥원 서비스디지털융합팀, 공공정책, 책상에서 현장으로, 한국디자인진흥원, p.30, 2013.
- 벨라 마틴, 브루스 해닝턴, 디자인 방법론 불변의 법칙 100가지, 고려문화사, p.104, 2013.
- 벨라 마틴, 브루스 해닝턴, 디자인 방법론 불변의 법칙 100가지, 고려문화사, p.12, 2013.
- 통계청, "2014 연간 국내인구이동통계 보도자료," 2015. http://kostat.go.kr/