- Volume 6 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
A case study of collaborative learning implementation using open source Moodle learning management system - for collaborative learning promotion by users -
오픈소스 Moodle 학습관리시스템 기반의 협동학습 운영 사례에 관한 연구 - 사용자의 협동학습지원을 중심으로 -
- Lee, Jong-Ki (Faculty of Liberal Arts at Jeju International University)
- 이종기 (제주국제대학교 교양학부(경영학))
- Received : 2016.08.05
- Accepted : 2016.12.05
- Published : 2016.12.31
Open source has an amazing spread with the advent of smartphones. Open-source Moodle in e-learning areas are free of LMS (Learning Management System) and the most widely used worldwide, except for the black board commercial programs. One reason is well designed to support collaborative learning and interaction based on constructivist principles, which is the core principle of e-learning in particular that the theoretical basis of educational technology has a high educational effectiveness and benefits. This study examines the operational practices of collaborative learning using open source learning management system Moodle program. It introduces specific information to support the user of the collaborative learning. It looks at the advantages and singularity of collaborative learning in e-learning through examples shown. The purpose of this study is the importance of the relationship between learners and the importance of self-learning of collaborative learning through collaborative learning in a knowledge repository of Moodle. In addition, collaborative learning outcomes are is based on the motivation of learners and playfulness.
- 박인우(1999). 효율성의 관점에서 본 '가상대학'에 대한 비판적 검토. 교육공학연구, 15권 1호, pp.113-132.
- 양성혜(2012). MOODLE을 이용한 한서통번역 수업의 블렌디드 러닝 설계. 스페인어문학(구 서어서문연구), 62, 9-36.
- 유인식, 오병주(2012). 고등교육에서 Moodle을 이용한 LMS 구축. 정보과학회지, 30권 5호, pp.63-69.
- 이종기(2008). 오픈소스 프로그램을 활용한 학습관리시스템 구현 사례: 사용자편이성을 통한 협력학습지원을 위하여. 상업교육연구, 20, pp.45-62.
- 이종기, 이장형(2005). 학업성과 향상을 위한 사이버학습 성공전략. 도서출판 삼우사.
- Chickering, A., & Gamson, Z.(1987). Seven principles for good practice in undergraduate education. American Association for Higher Education Bulletin.
- DeLone, W. H., & McLean, E. R.(2003). The Delone and Mclean model of information systems success: a ten-year update. Journal of Management Information Systems, Vol. 19, No. 4, p. 9. https://doi.org/10.1080/07421222.2003.11045748
- Felder, R. M., Felder, G. M., & Dietz, E. J.(1995). A longitudinal study of engineering student performance and retention vs comparisons with traditional taugh students. Journal of Engineering Education, Vol. 87, No. 4, p. 469.
- Lee J. K., & Lee W. K.(2008). The relationship of e-Learner's self-regulatory efficacy and perception of e-Learning environmental quality. Computers in Human Behavior, Vol. 24, No. 1, pp.32-47. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chb.2006.12.001
- Lorenzo Moreno, Carina Gonzalez, Ivan Castilla, Evelio Gonzalez, & Jose Sigut(2006). Applying a constructivist and collaborative methodological approach in engineering education. Computers & Education, Article in Press.
- Tretin Guglielmo(2001). From formal training to communities of practice via network-based learning. Educational Technology, Vol. 41, No. 2, pp.5-14.
- Williams Bryan C.(2005). Moodle for teacher, trainers and administrators. Moodle.org community(e-learn.technion.ac.il/moodle/support/moodleguide.pdf).
- http://courses.atutor.ca/forum/view.php?fid=463;pid=2363, 2007.
- http://jejulams.kr, 2016.
- https://moodle.net/sites, 2016.
- http://moodle.org, 2007.
- http://moodle.or.kr/course/view.php?id=13, 2007.
- http://kr.ks.yahoo.com/service/wiki/wiki_view.html?word=MULTI-THREAD, 2007.