- Volume 2 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Implementation of Intelligent Medical Image Retrieval System HIPS
지능형 의료영상검색시스템 HIPS 구현
- Received : 2016.12.04
- Accepted : 2016.12.20
- Published : 2016.12.30
This paper describes the construction of knowledge data retrieval management system based on medical image CT. The developed system is aimed to improve the efficiency of the hospital by reading the medical images using the intelligent retrieval technology and diagnosing the patient 's disease name. In this study, the medical image DICOM file of PACS is read, the image is processed, and feature values are extracted and stored in the database. We have implemented a system that retrieves similarity by comparing new CT images required for medical treatment with the feature values of other CTs stored in the database. After converting 100 CT dicom provided for academic research into JPEG files, Code Book Library was constructed using SIFT, CS-LBP and K-Mean Clustering algorithms. Through the database optimization, the similarity of the new CT image to the existing data is searched and the result is confirmed, so that it can be utilized for the diagnosis and diagnosis of the patient.
- Taekue Lee, KSCI Review, "Medical Information System Status and Future Strategy", Vol. 19, No. 1, pp. 1-11, 2011.
- Jeong Chang Won, KIPS Tr. Comp. and Comm. Sys. "Study of Platform for Real-Time Medical Information Protection and Management", Vol.3, No.8 pp.245-250, 2014. https://doi.org/10.3745/KTCCS.2014.3.8.245
- http://www.merge.com/Solutions/Radiology/Mer ge-PACS.aspx.
- Seon chil Kim, Korean Journal of Digital Imaging in Medicine, "A decision support system the interface between PACS and Laboratory Information", Vol.9, No.1, pp.17-19, 2007.
- Jongsu Kim, Journal of Radiological Science and Technology, "Study on Radiation Dose in the Medical Image Data Display Method-Focused on the DICOM Standard", Vol.38, No.4, pp.483-489, 2015 https://doi.org/10.17946/JRST.2015.38.4.19
- Gi-Beom Kwon, Journal of KIISE:Computing Practices and Letters, "Web-based Medical Information System supporting DICOM Specification", Vol.78, No.4, pp.317-323, 2001.
- Hyunchul Kim, Korean Journal of Digital Imaging in Medicine, "Methods of DICOM and Non-DICOM Interfacing for various Radiological Equipments with PACS", Vol.5, No.1, pp.46-63, 2002.
- Seok-Hwan Jang, Journal of Korea Multimedia Society "An Image-Based Annotation for DICOM Standard Image", Vol.78, No.9, pp.1321-1328, 2004.
- Bum-jin Park, Korean Journal of Digital Imaging in Medicine, "A Study for Management System of Integrity PACS Data Using DICOM Object", Vol.15, No.1, pp.9-20, 2013.
- Kyung-su Kim, Journal of the Korea Society of Digital Industry and Information Management, "An Implementation of Retrieval System for Medical Image Management", Vol.5, No.4, pp.61-67, 2009.
- Mi-Kyung Yoo, Journal of the Institute of Electronics and Information Engineers, "Improvement Segmentation Method of Medical Images using Volume Data", Vol.50, No.8, pp.225-231, 2013. https://doi.org/10.5573/ieek.2013.50.8.225
- Se-Jin Lee, Korean Institute of Information Technology Monthly, "A Enhancement of the Face Recognition using PCA&LDA-SIFT Algorithm", Vol.8, No.6, pp.9-20, 2010.
- Kwon Lee, Journal of Broadcast Engineering, "Content-based Image Retrieval using LBP and HSV Color Histogram", Vol.18, No.3, pp.372-379, 2013. https://doi.org/10.5909/JBE.2013.18.3.372
- Mun-Sub Bang, Journal of Broadcast Engineering, "Optimal Region Deployment for Cooperative Exploration of Swarm Robots", Vol.22, No.6, pp.687-693, 2012.
- Byoung-Chul Ko, The Journal of Korean Institute of Communications and Information Sciences, Object Tracking Using Particle Filters in Moving Camera", Vol.37A, No.5, pp.375-387, 2012.