- Volume 2 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Design of the Smart Feeding System based on the LPWA network for Inland Fish Farms
내수면 양식장을 위한 LPWA망 기반 스마트 급이 시스템 설계
- Dokko, Sehjoon (R&D Center, BD Inc.)
- 독고세준 ((주)비디 기술연구소)
- Received : 2016.10.07
- Accepted : 2016.10.30
- Published : 2016.09.30
IoT technologies have been rapidly developed in recent years, and applied to many industries. In the field of fisheries, the water quality management system have been developed, helping in improving productivity and working environment. In this paper, we have designed the smart feeding system, interoperable with the water quality system, using LPWA network. LPWA network is an IoT network, which is appropriate to fish farms because of its wide area coverages and low power consumption. We expect this work to contribute to developing the aquaculture technology through the big data analysis with the accumulated data.
- "수산양식", 한국수산신문사, 제28권 통권322호, 2016.
- "수산양식", 한국수산신문사, 제28권 통권324호, 2016
- SK telecom, "IoT-LPWA LoRa사업 Guidebook", 2016.
- Sehjoon Dokko, "The Fish Tank Monitoring System on the IoT Technology for the Water Quality Management of the Eel Farms", The 1st International Conference on Internet of Things and Convergence 2015. Vol.1, No.1, 2015.
- 고승호,"먹이 급이장치가 구비된 해상 가두리 관리 시스템", 글로비트, 2013.
- 프로봇, http://www.probot.co.kr/, 프로봇, 2016.
- Land Based Fish Farming and Cage Farming, http://www.akvagroup.com/products, 노르웨이, 2016.
- Aqua Manager, http://www.aqua-manager.com/, 그리스, 2016.
- 고가람, 안홍범, 김규백, 이종은, 이상민, 이재한, "ThingPlug로 시작하는 IoT 서비스 개발", 페이지블루, 2015.