- Volume 50 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Consolidation of FRBR Family Models Focusing on FRBR Library Reference Model
'FRBR family' 모형의 통합에 관한 연구 - FRBR 도서관 참조모형을 중심으로 -
- 박지영 (한성대학교 지식정보학부)
- Received : 2016.02.02
- Accepted : 2016.02.14
- Published : 2016.02.29
FRBR family models, which is published from 1998 to 2010, will be restructured in 2016 and the new name of the model is "FRBR Library Reference Model (LRM)." FRBR LRM is a consolidated model based on the legacy FRBR family of conceptual models - FRBR, FRAD, FRSAD and the two ontological models - FRBRCore and FaBio, as well as FRBRoo, the cooperated model with museum field. In this study, therefore, FRBR LRM is analyzed in respect to background information, characteristics of the model, such as user tasks, entities, attributes, and relationships. Experimental adaptation to
Supported by : 한성대학교
- Bekiari, C. et al. 2015. FRBR Object-Oriented Definition and Mapping from FRBRER, FRAD and FRSAD (version 2.3). International Working Group on FRBR and CIDOC CRM Harmonisation.
- Coyle, K. 2014. "FRBR, Twenty Years On." Cataloging & Classification Quarterly, 53(3/4): 265-285. https://doi.org/10.1080/01639374.2014.943446
- Coyle, K. 2015. FRBR Before and After: A Look at Our Bibliographic Modes. Chicago: ALA.
Davis, I. and Newman, R. 2005. Expression of Core FRBR Concepts in RDF. [online]. [cited 2016. 1. 5.]
- Gueguen, G. et al. 2013. "Toward an International Conceptual Model for Archival Description: A Preliminary Report from the International Council on Archives' Experts Group on Archival Description." The American Archivist, 76(2): 566-583.
IFLA FRBR Review Group. 2009. Meeting Report, August 25-26, 2009, Milan. [online] [cited 2016. 1. 5.]
- IFLA Study Group on the FRBR. 2009. Functional Requirements For Bibliographic Records: Final Report. Den Haag: IFLA.
- IFLA Working Group on FRANAR. 2009. Functional Requirements for Authority Data: A Conceptual Model. Den Haag: IFLA.
- IFLA Working Group on the FRSAR. 2010. Functional Requirements for Subject Authority Data (FRSAD): A Conceptual Model. Den Haag: IFLA.
The Music Ontology. 2015. The Music Ontology Homepage. [online] [cited 2016. 1. 5.]
- Oliver, C. 2015. "IFLA's Conceptual Models: Impact and Evolution." Presentation material at IFLA WLIC 2015, August 19, Cape Town.
- Peroni, S. and Shotton, D. 2012. "FaBiO and CiTO: Ontologies for Describing Bibliographic Resources and Citations." Web Semantics: Science, Services and Agents on the World Wide Web, 17: 33-43. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.websem.2012.08.001
- Raimond, Y. et al. 2007. The Music Ontology. Sydney: Australian Computer Society.
- Riva, P. and Oliver, C. 2015. "Beyond FRBR: FRBRoo and the Consolidated FRBR Model." Presentation material of Canadian Library Association Conference, June 4, 2015, Ottawa: Shaw Centre.
- Riva, P. and Zumer, M. 2015. "Introducing the FRBR Library Reference Model." Presentation material at IFLA WLIC 2015, August 19, Cape Town.
Shotton, D. 2010. Introducing the Semantic Publishing and Referencing (SPAR) Ontologies. [online] [cited 2016. 1. 5.]
Stanford Center for Biomedical Informatics Research. 2015. Protege 3.4.2. [online] [cited 2016. 1. 5.]
- Willer, M. and Dunsire, G. 2013. Bibliographic Information Organization in the Semantic Web. Oxford: Chandos Publishing.
- Zumer, M. 2015. "Modeling Versions of KOS with FRBR: With a Short Introduction to FRBR Consolidation." Presentation material of the 1st NKOS Workshop at ICADL, December 9, 2015, Seoul: Yonsei University.