- Volume 7 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Oriental and Western Food Effects Analysis of Misutgaru for Fusion Remedy in Diabetes Mellitus
당뇨의 식·의약 치료를 위한 약선 미숫가루의 동, 서 식품학적 효능 분석
- Received : 2015.10.08
- Accepted : 2016.02.20
- Published : 2016.02.29
This study was understanding the application of Misutgaru in Diabetes mellitus. To address these concerns, this study was performed to provide basic ideas to further the understanding oriental medicinal cuisine and its application. Also this study designed to provide basic information applicable to promotion of health and medical cure for modern people through the Korean traditional dietary treatment. Basic data on the nutritional composition and oriental diet therapy area approach of Misutgaru was acquired to predict the usefulness of Misutgaru as tonify the liver and kidney. Thus nourish the blood through tonify the liver & kidney. Misutgaru energy was 309.76Kcal per 100g, crude protein was 39.27 g, crude fat was 4.40g, crude ash was 5.21g and carbohydrate was 28.27g per 100g. This study realize the value of functional effects on various foods with oriental theory. I want that many researchers concerning our traditional theory for dietary food effects.
Alimentotherapy;Qi-flavor theory;Misutgaru;Oriental medicinal diet therapy;Diabetes mellitus
- Ahn KS, "The essence of oriental medicine", Sonamoo Publishing Co., pp. 11-54, 1999.
- Bae BC, "Basic oriental medicine", Sungbo Co., pp. 72-73, 2005.
- Han IJ, "Study for the healthy food, medicinal food made of tea", MS thesis Wonkwang University, pp. 8-22, 2010.
- Han IJ, "Integrated Research of Qi-Flavor Theory Meaning and Nutritional Composition in Myeonghwa Yacksun Cha", Degree thesis Wonkwang University, pp. 10-115, 2015.
- Kim LR, "A study on the literal research kimi-theory", Korean J Ori Med, Vol. 3, No. 1, pp. 169-181, 1997.
- Kim YM, "A study on the traditional foods through Yin Yang and five elements", MS thesis Kong-Ju National University, pp. 2-3, 2014.
- Lim HJ, Cha WS, "Review of application of medicinal porridge by King-Injo of the Joseon dynasty-based on the records from the daily records of the royal secretariat of Joseon dynasty", Korean J. Food Culture, Vol. 28, No. 5, pp. 438-449, 2013. https://doi.org/10.7318/KJFC/2013.28.5.438
- Oh JH, Ku HH, Beak JH, Ahn SH, "Research on Alimentotherapy in Slkui-simgam", Korean J. Food Culture, Vol. 25, No. 6, pp. 734-745, 2010.
- Hwang KH, Ma JY, Kin IR, "The studies on the thory of kimi by the activity of monoamine oxidase", Kor. J. Herbology, Vol 4, No. 1, pp. 1-14, 1999.
- Sohn JH, Choung MG, Choi HJ, Jang UB, Sohn GM, Byun MW, Choi C, "Physiological effect of Korean black soybean pigment", Korean Food Sci. Technol, Vol. 33, No. 6, pp. 764-768, 2001.
- Jeon YH, Won JH, Kwon JE, Kim MR, "Antioxidant activity and cytotoxic effect of an ethanol from Seoritae", Korean J. Food Cookery Sci, Vol. 27, No. 1, pp. 1-10, 2011.
- Compilation committee of Chinese Medicine Thesaurus, "Compilationcommittee of Chinese Medicine Thesaurus," Jeondam Publishing Co., pp. 4583-4613, 2003.
- Kang SA, Jang KH, Cho YH, "Effects of artificial stomach fluid and digestive enzyme on aglycone isoflavon contents of soybean and black bea", Korean J. Nutr. Society, Vol. 36, No. 1, pp. 2-3, 2003.
- Joo NH, Park SY, "Optimal mixing condition of smoothie added small black soybean using response surface methodology", Korean J. Food Cookery Sci., Vol. 25, pp. 337-344, 2009.
- Kim H, "A study on medical treating the royal family with eating food in Chosan dynasty", J. of Chosan Dynasty History, Vol. 45, pp. 135-177, 2008.
- Shin HC, Sung HS, Lee YS, Sohn HS, "Nutritional adequacy and beneficial effects of soy formular. Korean Soybean Digest", Vol. 18, pp. 10-25, 2001.
- Nam SH, Kang MY, "Screening of antioxidative of Legume species", J. Korean Soc. Agric. Chem. Biotechnol, Vol. 25, pp. 550-560, 2003.
- World Health Organization, "WHO International Standard Terminology On Traditional Medicine In The Western Pacific Region", WHO Library Cataloguing in Publication, pp. 22-23, 2007.
- A.O.A.C, "Official Methods of Analysis. 14th ed., Association of Official Analytical Chemists", Washington DC. USA. p. 31, 1984.
- AACC, "Approved method of American Association of Cereal Chem", 10th-ed., Association. St. Paul. MN USA. 2000.
- Rural Development Administration, "Nutritional composition of Food. Komunsa Publishing Co., pp. 62-63, 2011.
- Park SH, Cui HS, "Characteristics and nutrirional approaching of Sun-Jup in oriental medicinal diettherapy", Korean J. Oriental Physiology & Pathology, Vol. 20, No. 3, pp. 753-758, 2006.
- Park SH, Kim KY, "Oriental diet therapy area approach of Reajerksodo-tang", Korean J. Food & Nutr, Vol. 23, No. 2, pp. 285-290, 2010.
- Anti-inflammation Effect of Gynura Procumbens extract vol.14, pp.10, 2016, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.10.515