- Volume 14 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Cardiovascular Disease According to Job Type and Life Style
근로 형태와 생활습관에 따른 심혈관계 질환 차이
- Yoon, Wan-Young (Dept. Physical Education, Seowon University)
- 윤완영 (서원대학교 체육교육학과)
- Received : 2015.12.28
- Accepted : 2016.02.20
- Published : 2016.02.28
We obtained medical test data of 150 male from National Health Insurance Corporation, that included physique, blood chemistry, and lifestyle.
- Ministry of health and welfare, 2010
- Ministry of employment and labor, 2011
- Min-Cheol Choi, "Framingham Risk Scores by Occupational Group: Based on the 3rd Korean National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey. Korean J Occup Environ Med", vol. 1, No. 21, pp 63-75, 2009.
- Myung-Hee Park, "Influence of Food Behavior and Life Style Behavior on Health Status in Male Industrial Workers. Korean J Community Nutrition", Vol. 6, No. 3, pp297-305, 2001.
- Sung-Soon Ka, "The Link between Health-related Physical Fitness Level and Cardiovascular Disease-related Risk Factors. Korean Journal of Occupational Health Nursing", Vol. 23, No. 2, pp. 97-105, 2014. https://doi.org/10.5807/kjohn.2014.23.2.97
- Yang-Hyun Kim, "Predictors of Metabolic Syndrome Among Shipyard Workers and its Prevalence. Korean J Occup Environ Med", Vol. 21, No. 3, pp. 209-217, 2009.
- Young-Ok Lee, "Factors Affecting the Preventive Behavior of Cardiocerebrovascular Disease in Blue Color Workers. Korean J Rehabil Nurs", Vol. 16, No. 1, pp. 63-70, 2013. https://doi.org/10.7587/kjrehn.2013.63
- Hyung-Don Kim, "The influence of long term smoking and exercise habits on cardiopulmonary function and risk factor of cardiovascular disease in adult male. Korean journal Exercise Science", vol. 18, No. 2, pp. 163-172, 2009 https://doi.org/10.15857/ksep.2009.18.2.163
- Shin-Ho Keum, "Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease as a Risk Factor for Cardiovascular Disease: Using the Estimation of Framingham Risk Score and Carotid Artherosclerosis. Korean J Health Promot", Vol. 12, No. 4, pp. 163-169, 2012.
- In-Yong Um, "Risk Assessment for Cardiovascular Diseases in Male Workers: Comparing KOSHA Guidelines and the Framingham Risk Score System. Korean J Occup Environ Med", Vol. 24, No. 4, pp. 365-374, 2012.
- Suk-Jung Choi, " Association between Work Departments and Carotid Intima-media Thickness in a Metal Manufacturing Plant. Korean J Occup Environ Med", Vol. 22, No. 4, pp. 345-355, 2010.
- Jong-Won Park, "Differences of Screening Test Results of Health Examination between Clerks and Laborers. Journal of Preventive Medicine and Public Health", Vol. 28, No. 3, pp. 543-550. 1995.
- Mun-Joo Cho, "Analysis of Coronary Athrosclosis Risk Factor in Life Styles of Health Examines. Master Degree. Thesis", Pusan University. 2011.
- Dariush Mozaffarian, "Beyond established and novel risk factors lifestyle risk factors for cardiovascular disease, Circulation" Vol. 117, No. 23, pp. 3031-3038, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.107.738732
- Bechlioulis A, "Menopause and hormone therapy: from vascular endothelial function to cardiovascular disease, Hellenic J Cardiol", Vol. 50, No. 4, pp. 303-315, 2009.
- Dahye Park, Eunhee Jang, "Convergence Factors Related to Glycemic Control in Workers with Diabetes Mellitus : using the Korean National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 2009-2013", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 6, pp. 95-103, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.6.095
- Bae-won Lee, Jae-chul Song, Hun-young Ha, Sang-hyo Sim, Jae-hun Shim, "A Study on Obesity-related Factors Through the Convergence of Body Mass Index (BMI) and Fat-CT in Middle-aged Women Living in Incheon", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 3, pp. 19-28, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.3.019
- Effectiveness of workers’ general health examination in Korea by health examination period and compliance: retrospective cohort study using nationwide data vol.29, pp.1, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1186/s40557-017-0160-5