- Volume 14 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
The Relationships of Expectancy-Disconfirmation and Satisfaction, Loyalty of Students Majoring in Art & Physical Education
예체능계열 대학생의 기대불일치와 만족도 및 충성도의 관계
- Kim, Il-Gwang (Dept. of Leisure Sport, Seowon University)
- 김일광 (서원대학교)
- Received : 2015.12.26
- Accepted : 2016.02.20
- Published : 2016.02.28
The purpose of this study was to analyze The Relationships of Expectancy-Disconfirmation and Satisfaction, Loyalty of Students Majoring in Art & Physical Education. In order to achieve this purpose, a total of 187 students were selected as study participants from 7 regions in nationally using the convenience sampling method. The instrument for data collection was a questionnaire. The followings are the results: First, positive disconfirmation partially affected education performance. Second, negative disconfirmation partially affects faculty, staff, and education performance. Third, staff and education performance in positive disconfirmation affect loyalty. Fourth, education performance in negative disconfirmation affects loyalty.
- Oliver, R. L., "A Cognitive Model of the Antecedents and Consequences of Satisfaction Decisions". Journal of Marketing Research, 17(4), 460-469, 1980. https://doi.org/10.2307/3150499
- Kyung-Ae, Son, "The Independent Impacts of Positive and Negative Attributes of Disconfirmation on Satisfaction and Loyalty of University Students", Management & Information Systems Review, 34(1), 163-178, 2015. https://doi.org/10.29214/damis.2015.34.1.010
- Kyung-Ae, Son, Duck-Ro, Lee, "The Structural Relationships among the Related Variables of University Students' Satisfaction". Management & Information Systems Review, 32(4), 1-25, 2013.
- Mulaik, A. A., James, L. R., Alstine, J. V., Lind, S., & Stilwell, C. D., "Evaluation of goodness-of-fit indices for structural equation modeling". Psychological Bulletin, 105(3), 430-445, 1989. https://doi.org/10.1037/0033-2909.105.3.430
- Fornell, C., & Larcker, D. F., "Evaluating structural equation models with unobservable variables and measurement error". Journal of Marketing Research, 18(1), 39-50, 1981. https://doi.org/10.2307/3151312
- Browne, M. W., & Cudeck, R., "Alternative ways of assessing model fit", in K. A. Bollen & J. S. Long(Eds.), Testing structural equation models, Newbury Park, CA: Sage. 1993.
- Kye-Su, KIm(2007). Analysis of SEM, Hannare.
- Hong-Seol, Kim., Myoung-Joo, Kim, " The SEM Analysis of the Factors which influence Students's Satisfaction through Participation of Ski Class in University: Focusing on the Expectancy-Disconfirmation Model". The Korean Journal of Physical Education, 45(5), 227-238, 2006.
- Song-Hyeon, Cho, "The Determinant Factors Influenced on the Satisfaction of the University Physical Activity Class: Focused on Expectancy- Disconfirmation Model". Korean Journal of Sport Science, 15(2), 63-73, 2004.
- Woong, Kwon, Hun-Hyuk, Choi, Woo-Seung, Lee, "The Structural Relationship between the Satisfaction of Golf Course User and Revisit Intention Based on Expectancy-disconfirmation Theory". Journal of Sport Leisure Studies, 43, 371-383, 2011.
- Kahneman, D. & Tversky, A. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk". Econometrica, 47(2), 263-291, 1979. https://doi.org/10.2307/1914185
- Oliva, T. A., R. L. Oliver, & Bearden, W. O. "The Relationship among Customer Satisfaction, Involvement and Product Performance: A Catastrophe Theory Application", Behavioral Science, 40(2), 104-132, 1995. https://doi.org/10.1002/bs.3830400203
- Hyun-Ju, Na, Byung-Shik, Kim, & Hwa-Ryong, Kim, "The Effects of Selection Attributes, Service Value, Satisfaction and Behavioral Intentions for Water Leisure Sports", Korean Journal of Security and Safety, 8(1), 31-53, 2012.
- Sang-Chun, Jun, Song-Hyeon, Cho, & Sin-Wu, Pack, "Application of expectancy-disconfirmation model and CRM in relationship between customer satisfaction and Loyalty", 47(4), 213-223, 2008.
- Tae-Soo, Cho, "Effect of the service quality and involvement Level of neighborhood sports facilities on satisfaction with workout and intention of re-visit", The Korean Journal of Physical Education, 47(6), 351-363, 2008.
- Ferreira, R. R., "An Evaluation of Private Club Members' Desires in Price, Food Quality and Level of Service", Journal of Hospitality Marketing and Management, 4(4), 49-64, 1997. https://doi.org/10.1300/J150v04n04_03
- Sang-Il, Park, Tae-Jun, Chon, "the influence of perceived expectancy-disconfirmation on college image and purchase intention among college sport center customers", Journal of Sport and Leisure Studies, 41(1), 87-96, 2010.
- Jong-Sik Lim, Chun-Ho Yang, "elationship between Sports Confidence and Class Satisfaction according to Adolescents' Participation in Marine Sports", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 169-176, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.4.169
- Kyoung-A Chung, Ji-Hyun Cho, "Differences between Major Satisfaction, University Life Adjustment, Self-Esteem and Career Identity according to the Time of Department Selection of Students in the Department of Occupational Therapy at One University", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 5, pp. 143-155, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.5.143