- Volume 14 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Cultural Tourism Product Development Research of Muju Taekwondo Institute
무주 태권도원 문화관광상품 개발 연구
- Jang, Hye-Yeong (Dept. Industrial Design, Woosuk University) ;
- Park, Hyun-Jin (Dept. of Distributive Research, Woosuk University) ;
- Choe, Seung-Heuy (Dept. Architecture Interior, Woosuk University)
- Received : 2015.12.21
- Accepted : 2016.02.20
- Published : 2016.02.28
Cultural tourism product that has its theme of Taekwondo which is the representative traditional martial arts of Korea possessing over 50 million people doing Taekwondo worldwide has high marketability and usefulness. By this, the researcher is trying to implement design development expecting transition to new perception on the cultural product by qualitative growth of productivity quality, popularization of crafted products, comsumer oriented product development by deciding cultural product production fit for Taekwondo concept based on the participation of tourism activity of Taekwondo institute by visitors and tourists of Taekwondo institute. Firstly, storybook containing spirit and story of Taekwondo, secondly general rack for pencils or candles, thirdly mini memo in universal price which is practical and sophisticated. With the perception of necessity and possibility to use Taekwondo-related cultural tourist product, by aggressively using the product as the souvenir of Muju Taekwondo institute to promote Taekwondo, we hope that the product will help to create value, which differs from existing cultural tourist products.
Taekwondo;Taekwondowon;Cultural Product;Tourism Souvenir;Design
Supported by : Korea Small and Medium Business Administration
- Kim, Shim Yeoun, "A Study of Developing Taekwondohemed Cultural Product", DePartment of Information Technology Graduate School cf Education Dankook University, pp.54-55, 2004.
- Chung, Hye-Jung, "A Study of activation on The Traditional Handcraft Design as Cultural goods", ol.9,No.2,p,71,2006.
- DOI: http://www.kukkiwon.or.kr/2015.12.01
- DOI: http://www.tkdwon.kr/kr/2015.12.01
- DOI: http://www.encykorea.aks.ac.kr/2015.12.01
- Kukkiwon, "Taekwondo Textbook I II", 2007.
- Kim, Eun Pyoung, Lee,Ho Sang, Lee, Myung Ah "A Research on the design preference based on the survey of purchasing cultural sightseeing souvenirs by foreign tourists", KOREA SCIENCE & ART FORUM, Vol.15,2014.
- "The Textbook of Taekwondo Poomsae", Kukkiwon, 2008.
- Suh, Seo-Young, "Design Development of T-Shirts as Fashion Cultural Products based on 'Baekje Cultural Festival' Society of Korean Traditional Costume", Vol.17,No.3,2014.
- Research and Development of Cultural Products, "Cultural Heritage has been Applied Design Elements Bekuje -Focusing on the pattern Jinmyogn", Chung Ho KIm, Ho Yang Kang, Korea Furniture Society, Vol.23,No.3,2012.
- Kim Mi-Young, "Design Research on Bed-item for Korean Culture", Products Society of Korean Traditional Costume,Vol.18,No.1,2015.
- WTF Taekwondo term report dictionary, "World Taekwondo Federation",2010.
- DOI: http://tems.naver.com/entry.nhn,Taekwondo/2015.12.01
- DOI: http://www.koreataekwondo.org/KoreataewondoAssociation/2015.12.01
- DOI: http://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/doopedia,Taekwondoskills/2015.12.01.
- Ho-Jin Song, Eui-Tae Jeong, "A Study on the utilizing parody and pastiche in Contemporary Art Works", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 6, pp. 201-212, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.6.201
- Yong-Hwan Lee, YuKyong Lee, Han-Jin Cho, June-Hwan Lee, "Development of Multimedia Contents System for Gogurye Ancient Tomb Mural", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 4, No. 4, pp. 13-19, 2013. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2013.4.4.013
- Seok-Beom Yoon, Eun-Young Jang, "A Development of Creative Capstone Design Education", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 5, No. 4, pp. 15-20, 2014. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2014.5.4.015
- Overseas Koreans' Return Visit and Transnational Identity Negotiation: A Case Study of the Korean National Sports Festival vol.14, pp.10, 2016, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.10.473