- Volume 14 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Satisfaction practiceof the practice conditions characteristic for Dental Hygiene(department) major
치위생(학)과 전공에 대한 실습여건 특성에 따른 실습만족도 -대구, 경북지역을 중심으로-
- Yoon, Sung-Uk (Dept. of Dental Hygiene, Gimcheon University) ;
- Oh, Na-Rae (Dept. of Dental Hygiene, Youngnam Foreign Language College)
- Received : 2015.12.14
- Accepted : 2016.02.20
- Published : 2016.02.28
In order to examine the characteristics having influence on the satisfaction with clinical practice for the effective clinical practice, this study analyzed the satisfaction with clinical practice in accordance with the characteristics of major practice conditions, targeting 228 students of Dental Hygienics with experience in clinical practice in Daegu and Gyeongbuk region. In case of 4-year major practical conditions, high satisfaction with major, when students could choose the hospital for practice, and when there were lots of dental hygienists in the hospital for practice, the satisfaction with clinical practice was high(p<.05). In case of 4-year course, high satisfaction with major, and when there were lots of dental hygienists in the hospital for practice, the satisfaction with clinical practice evaluation was high(p<.05). In case of 4-year major practical conditions, high satisfaction with major, dental hospital, when students could choose the hospital for practice, and when there were lots of dental hygienists in the hospital for practice, the satisfaction with interpersonal relation was high(p<.05). In case of 4-year course, high satisfaction with major, and when students and school could choose the hospital for practice, the satisfaction after practice was high(p<.05).
Supported by : 김천대학교
- J. H. Lee, E. S. Jeon, A Study on Causes of Stress Experienced by Party Students of Dental Hygiene Department During Clinical Training, J Dent Hyg Sci, Vol. 9, No. 1, pp.137-143, 2009.
- W. Dunn, E. Cada, The national occupational therapy practice analysis: finging and implications for competence, Am J Occup Ther, Vol. 52, pp. 721-728, 1998. https://doi.org/10.5014/ajot.52.9.721
- M. G. No, A Study on length of Clinical Practice Observation/Performance of Dental and Hygiene the Degree of Satisfaction, J Korean Soc Dent Hyg, Vol. , No. 2, pp.185-99, 2005.
- J. Park, H. J. Song, H. Y. Kim, Analysis on the contents and satisfaction level of the dental hygiene students'Clinical Practice, J Korean Soc Dent Hyg, Vol. 10, No. 1, pp.197-213, 2010.
- J. Y. Jeong, J. L. Choi, A Study on Dental Hygiene Students' Consiousness about Course Education and their Occupation, J Korea School Health, Vol. 13, No. 1, pp.131, 2000.
- J. S. Yang, A study on the clinical practice satisfaction of dental hospital by dental hygiene students, J Korean Acad Dent Health, Vol. 14, No. 3, pp. 205-213, 2000.
- H. Elrich, The Clinical education of the medical student, J Med Educ, Vol. 42, 1967.
- M. W. Kim, A Study on the Factors for Stress in Clinical Practice among Physical Therapist Students. The Research bulletin of physical Therapy Department, Masan University, Vol. 6, pp.177-196, 2003.
- B. J. Chang, K. H. Song, A Study on the Degree of Satisfaction of the Clinical Prectice for Dental Hygiene Students, J Dent Hyg Sci, Vol. 11, No. 1, pp.81-90, 2005.
- S. Y. Han, N. H. Kim, J. H. Yoo, C. S. Kim, W. G. Chung, Current status of clinical dental hygiene education based on dental hygiene process of care, J Dent Hyg Sci, Vol. 9, pp. 271-278, 2009.
- N. A. Lee, S. H. Park, The Surveys of Satisfaction and Perception on Clinical Practice for Dept. of Health-related Students, J Korean Soc Inte Med, Vol. 12, No. 1, pp.77-85, 2000.
- M. S. Sung, G. H. Jeong, H. J. Kang, Development of Clinical evaluation tool for Nursing Students, J Korean Acad Soc Nurs Edu, Vol. 4, No. 2, pp.172-186, 1998.
- H. N. Lee, E. M. Kim, Anxiety and fatigue related to dental practices of dental hygiene students, J Korean Soc Dent Hyg, Vol.14, No.2, pp.131-137, 2014. https://doi.org/10.13065/jksdh.2014.14.02.131
- S. G. Shin, I. C. Im, Satisfaction Level of Clinical Practice and Related Variables for Students in the Department of Radiology, The Korea Contents Association, Vol. 10, No. 9, pp.276-84. 2010.
- M. H. Sung, Correlations between Motivation to Achieve, Clinical Competency and Satisfaction in Clinical Practice for Diploma and Baccalaureate Nursing Students, J Korean Acad Fundam Nurs , Vol. 17, pp.90-98, 2010.
- M. K. Jeong, J. Y. Lee, Relationship of satisfaction with major and clinical practice among some dental hygiene students, J Korean Soc Dent Hyg, Vol.12, No. 6, pp.1241-49, 2012. https://doi.org/10.13065/jksdh.2012.12.6.1241
- S. S. Kim, E. K. Go, Factors that Affect Satisfaction of Education for Dental Hygiene Students, J Dent Hyg Sci, Vol. 6, No. 2, pp.139-145, 2006.
- Y. J. Kang, A study on the professional self-concept of dental hygiene students and their satisfaction level with clinical practice, J Korean Soc Dent Hyg, Vol.9, No.1, pp.73-74, 2009.
- E. H. Kim, Y. H. Oh, An Investigational Study of Nursing College Student's Clinical Practice Satisfaction, J Korean Acad Soc Nurs Edu, Vol.6, No.2, pp.186-198, 2000.
- S. J. Han, A Study on Relationship between Empowerment and Satisfaction of Clinical Practice in Nursing Students, J Korean Acad Soc Nurs Edu, Vol. 6, No.1, pp,132-146, 2000.
- I. S. Jang, S. H. Han, M. J. Lee, M. S. Han, The relationship between school health practice competency and satisfaction of school health practice in nursing college students, Public Health Nurs, Vol. 16, No.2, pp.423-435, 2002.
- J. W. Lee, K. H. Kang, Study about the relationship between self-esteem, depression and stress of students according to school system, J of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 5, No. 4, pp.69-74, 2014. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2014.5.4.069
- C. J. Park, Nursing students anxiety level and perception of anxietyproducing situations in the clinical setting, J Korean Nurs Edu, Vol. 3, pp.34-45, 1997.
- Y. S. Kim, Y. S. Kim, A study about the satisfaction of dental hygiene students with clinical training places, J Korean Academy of Oral Health, Vol. 34, No. 4, pp.543-52, 2010.
- Eun-Hee Park, Hae-Ryoung Park, Hye-Suk Kim, "Approaches to Convergence Curriculum for Healthcare-Affiliated Students with Clinical Competence Assessment Program", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 3, pp. 76-86, 2015.
- Kyeung-Ae Jang, Hee-Su Lee , "Factors Affecting the Self Esteem of a Convergence Dental Hygienist", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 177-186, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.4.177