- Volume 14 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Structure and service applications for smart work environment
스마트워크 환경을 위한 구조와 서비스 응용
- Kang, Sungyeol (College of Business Management, Hongik University)
- 강성열 (홍익대학교 상경대학)
- Received : 2016.01.20
- Accepted : 2016.02.20
- Published : 2016.02.28
The advance in mobile devices such as smartphone, wireless networking, and Internet technologies enables many organizations to improve drastically not only the ways of carrying out every job activity but also their business processes and operations management. As the effort to work smart utilizing the technological change, they are interested in the implementation of Smart Work environment. In this paper we examine several types of smart work and their service scenarios. We also describe the structures of networking and system configurations for building up the smart work environment. These study results may be useful as reference materials for the successful implementation of smart work.
ICT;smart work environment;service application;smart work center;video conferencing service
Supported by : Hongik University
- Seung-Yeob Yu and Kyoo-Sung Noh, The power analysis of smart work industry and increase plan, Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 9, No. 6, pp. 187-196, 2011.
- Hyejung Lee, Jungwoo Lee, Developing A policy framework for smartwork : task, technology, people, organization and management, Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 10, No. 11, pp. 145-164, 2012.
- Broadcasting and Telecommunication committee & National Information Society Agency, The introduction and operation guidebook of smart-work for cooperate company, 2011.
- S. K. Park, J. H. Lee, Smart work technologies and standardization trends, TTA Journal, Vol. 136, pp. 79-84, 2011.
- National Information Society Agency, Excellent Cases of Smart Work, 2012.
- Information Telecommunication Policy Research, Current status and propagation method of smart-work, 2010.
- Economics and management research in Korea Telecom., Introduction policy and innovation method of smart work and mobile office, 2011.
- Economics and management research in Korea Telecom., The status and propagation project of Teleworking, 2010.
- W. Hyun, S. G. Kang, Standardization trends and smart work - Focused on telepresence, Electronics and Telecommunications Trends, Vol. 26, No. 2, pp. 42-49, 2011.
- TD124-Y.fsn, ITU-T SG13, New draft Supplement Y.fsn, Framework and service scenarios for smart-work, November 2013.
- TD8-F/H. TPS-Arch, ITU-T SG16, "Telepresence system architecture", January, 2013.
- TD30-F.TPS-Reqs, ITU-T SG16, "Definitions, requirements, and use cases for Telepresence Systems", January, 2013.
- TD31-H.TPS-AV, ITU-T SG16, "Audio/video parameters for telepresence systems", January, 2013.
- K. O. Lee, S. Kang, User requirements and service scenarios for mobile VoIP, ICDPM 2013, pp. 191-192, Oct. 2013.
- H. B. Ko, H. D. Lim, and J. I. Lee, Policy directions and strategies for boosting cloud computing-based smart mobile office, Journal of Korean Information Science Society, Vol. 259, pp. 13-19, 2010.
- Lark Sang Kim, "Convergence of Information Technology and Corporate Strategy", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 6, pp. 17-26, 2015.
- Seong-Hoon Lee, Dong-Woo Lee, "A Case Study in Japanese and Prospect of Cloud Computing Service in Convergence Age", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 1, pp. 17-22, 2015.