- Volume 14 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Intelligent learning system based on the profile of learner
학습자 프로파일 기반의 지능형 학습 시스템
- Cho, Tae-Kyung (Dept. of National Defense Intelligence Engineering, Sang-Myung Univ.)
- 조태경 (상명대학교 국방정보공학과)
- Received : 2015.12.24
- Accepted : 2016.02.20
- Published : 2016.02.28
Typical Web-based learning system is operating the variety of learning contents. However, it is not easy to efficiently select appropriate learning contents. In this paper, we propose a learning content delivery method that can provide the most suitable preferences and feedback to the learner. By analyzing the profile of the learner, it determines the positive feedback and evaluation to be provided to the learner. The result of applying learning techniques were applied to provide the best learning content to adaptively out the form. The proposed method appears as a learning experience and learning outcomes are higher after a study was conducted to suggest that could help in the learning progress of the students themselves. This paper are applied to real learners. And the learners using the system were surveyed by the questionnaire on learning experience and learning outcomes were analyzed.
Supported by : 상명대학교
- Jae Coon Jo, Heui Seok Lim, "A Conceptual Model of Smart Education Considering Teaching-Learning Activities and Learner's Characteristics", Korea Association of Computer Education, Vol. 15, No. 4, 2012.
- Alison Hull & Benedict du Boulay, "Motivational and metacognitive feedback in SQL-Tutor", Computer Science Education, Vol. 25, No. 2, pp. 238-256, 2015. https://doi.org/10.1080/08993408.2015.1033143
- Antonija Mitrovic, Stellan Ohlsson, Devon K. Barrowa, "The effect of positive feedback in a constraint-based intelligent tutoring system", Computers & Education, Vol. 60, pp. 264-272, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compedu.2012.07.002
- Yeong-Wook Yang, Won-Hee Yu, Heui-Seok Lim, "Adaptive Learning System using Real-time Learner Profiling", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 12, No. 2, pp. 467-473, 2014. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2014.12.2.467
- Keol Lim, "Research on Developing Instructional Design Models for Enhancing Smart Learning", Korea Association of Computer Education, Vol. 14, No. 2, pp. 33-45, 2001.
- Jesse James Garret, "A New Approach to Web Application", http://www.adaptivepath.com/publications/essays/archives/000385.php, 2015.
- Feng Liu, Gesan Wang, Li Li, Wu Chou, "Web Service for Distributed Communication Systems", Service Operations and Logistics, and Informatics (SOLI'06). IEEE International Conference, pp. 1030-1035, June, 2006.
- Heqing Guan, Beihong Jin, Jun Wei, Wei Xu, Ningjiang Chen, "A framework for application server based Web services management", Software Engineering Conference, APSEC '05. 12th Asia-Pacific, Dec, 2005.
- Houda Zouari Ounaies, Yassine Jamoussi and Henda Hajjami Ben Ghezala, "Multi-perspective Measurement Framework for Adaptive Learning System", International Journal of Software Engineering and Its Applications, pp. 23-34, 2012.
- Kyparisia A. Papanikolaou, Maria Grigoriadou, "An Instructional Framework Supporting Personalized Learning on the Web", The 3rd IEEE International Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies, pp. 120-124, 2003.
- Nabil Arman, E-learning Materials Development: Applying and Implementing Software Reuse Principles and Granularity Levels in the Small, International Journal of u - and e - Service, Science and Technology, pp. 31-42, 2010.
- Jinan Fiaidhi, "Towards Developing Installable e-Learning Objects utilizing the Emerging Technologies in Calm Computing and Ubiquitous Learning", International Journal of u - and e - Service, Science and Technology, pp. 9-20, 2011.
- Dezhi Wu, Il Im, Marilyn Tremaine, Keith Instone, Murray Turoff, "A Framework for Classifying Personalization Scheme Used on e-Commerce Websites", System Sciences. Proceedings of the 36th Annual Hawaii International Conference, 2003.
- Johnson P Thomas, Mathews Thomas, George Ghinea, "Modeling of Web services flow, IEEE International Conference on E-Commerce", pp. pp. 391-398, 2003.
- M.P Papazoglou and D. Georgakopoulos, "Service- Oriented Computing", CACM, Vol. 46, No. 10, 2003.
- Yeob-Myeong Son, Byeong-Soo Jung, "Convergence Development of Video and E-learning System for Education Disabled Students", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 113-119, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.4.113
- MyounJae Lee, "A Game Design for IoT environment", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 133-138, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.4.133