- Volume 14 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Visualization Method of Spatial Information based on Web Map Service
웹 지도 기반의 공간정보 가시화 기법
- Kim, Min-Gyu (WISE Institute, Hankuk University of Foreign Studies) ;
- Lee, Moo-Hun (WISE Institute, Hankuk University of Foreign Studies)
- Received : 2015.12.08
- Accepted : 2016.02.20
- Published : 2016.02.28
In these days, considering the trend to make various information blended based on spatial information like road, buildings and geography, it is to be very important to visualize maps for showing the information efficiently. However, geometry which is composed with line, polygon commonly used on web service has limitation to express information by limit of usage as well as spending certain time to show the information via map. That's why this study develops the efficient way to visualize huge and complex spatial information. This way is to bring partial space with spatial query, and then query and expand information excluded the former area after detecting movement event based on client. When the way is implemented, it will be expected to make efficient visualization in entire system by not bringing unnecessary information but shortening spending time to show area because it just shows areas which clients want to see.
Supported by : 기상청
- J. O. Kim, Y. Huh, W. H. Lee, Y. K. Yun, "Matching Method of Digital Map and POI for Geospatial Web Platform", Journal of the Geospatial Information Science, Vol.17, No. 4, pp. 23-29, 2009.
- C. S. Park, Y. C. Suh, "Real-Time Terrain Visualization With Hierarchical Structure", Journal of the Korean Society of Civil Engineers, Vol. 29, No. 2, pp. 311-318, 2009.
- R. H. Guting, "An Introduction to Spatial Data Systems", The International Journal on Very Large Data Bases, Vol. 3, No. 4, pp. 357-399, 1994. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01231602
- S. Eliyahu Safra, K. Yaron, S. Yehoshua, D. Yerach, "Integrating Data from Maps on the World-Wide Web", Web and Wireless Geographical Information Systems, Vol. 4295, pp. 180-191, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1007/11935148_17
- B. R. Gang, S. I. Kim, Y. S. Lee, "Evaluation of the Usability of Local Portal Site Map Service - Focused on the Comparison between the Naver map and Daum map -", Journal of the Korea Digital Design Council, Vol. 11, No. 1, pp. 205-216, 2011.
- M. H. Jeong, Y, C. Suh, "A Study on Tile Map Service of High Spatial Resolution Image Using Open Source GIS", Journal of the Korean Society for Geospatial Information Science, Vol. 17, No. 1, pp. 167-174, 2009.
- S. H. Cho, C. L. Ga, K. Y. Yu, "Improvement of Partial Update for the Web Map Tile Service", Journal of the Korean Society of Surveying, Geodesy, Photogrammetry and Cartography, Vol. 31, No. 5, pp. 365-373, 2013. https://doi.org/10.7848/ksgpc.2013.31.5.365
- Z. Liu, M. E. Pierce, G. C. Fox, "Implementing a Caching and Tiling Map Server: a Web 2.0 Case Study", In Proceedings of The 2007 International Symposium on Collaborative Technologies and Systems, pp. 247-256, 2007.
- S. Ahmet, M. Pierce, G. Fox., "Integrating AJAX approach into GIS visualization web services", International Conference on Internet and Web Applications and Services/Advanced International Conference on. IEEE, pp. 2006.
- J. Y. Oh, "Notice the 'where 2.0' - new GIS paradigm", National Information Society Agency, 2007.
- K. W. Nam, "Development of GIS Construction Guide as Standards and Open Source Softwares Basis", National Information Society Agency, 2006.
- H. S. Sakong, "Strategies of NGIS in Preparation for Paradigm Shift in Geospatial Information", Korea Research Institute for Human Settlements, 2007.
- Minister of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, "Construction Guideline of Standard Node Link for intelligent transport systems", 2008.
- Google Map, "https://www.google.co.kr/maps".
- Naver Map, "http://map.naver.com/".
- Daum Map, "http://map.daum.net/".
- Standard Node Link, "http://nodelink.its.go.kr/".
- Seong-Hoon Lee, Dong-Woo Lee, "On Issue and Outlook of wearable Computer based on Technology in Convergence", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 3, pp. 73-78, 2015.
- Seong-Hoon Lee, Dong-Woo Lee, "A Case Study in Japanese and Prospect of Cloud Computing Service in Convergence Age", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 1, pp. 17-22, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.1.017