- Volume 14 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Privacy Preserving Source Based Deduplicaton Method
프라이버시 보존형 소스기반 중복제거 방법
- Nam, Seung-Soo (Dept. of conversions Science, Konj-Ju National University) ;
- Seo, Chang-Ho (Dept. of conversions Science, Konj-Ju National University)
- Received : 2015.12.31
- Accepted : 2016.02.20
- Published : 2016.02.28
Cloud storage servers do not detect duplication of conventionally encrypted data. To solve this problem, convergent encryption has been proposed. Recently, various client-side deduplication technology has been proposed. However, this propositions still cannot solve the security problem. In this paper, we suggest a secure source-based deduplication technology, which encrypt data to ensure the confidentiality of sensitive data and apply proofs of ownership protocol to control access to the data, from curious cloud server and malicious user.
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- R. Elbaz, D. Champagne, C. Gebotys, R. B. Lee, N. Potlapally, and L. Torres. "Hardware mechanisms for memory authentication: A survey of existing techniques and engines", Transactions on Computational Science IV, LNCS, pp. 1-22, 2009.
- S. Halevi, D. Harnik, B. Pinkas, and A. Shulman-Peleg, "Proofs of ownership in remote storage systems", in ACM conference on Computer and communications security, pp. 491-500, Chicago, USA, OCT 2011.
- D. B. Kevin, J. Ari, O. Alina, "HAIL: a high-availability and integrity layer for cloud storage", Proceedings of the 16th ACM Congerence on CCS'09, pp. 187-198, 2009.
- S. Michael, "Merkle Tree Traversal in Log Space and Time", EUROCRYPT 2004. LNCS, Vol. 3027, pp. 541-554, 2004.
- N. Kaaniche, M. Laurent, "A Secure Client Side Deduplication Scheme in Cloud Storage Environments", New Technologies, Mobility and Security (NTMS), 2014.
- J. R. Douceur, A. Adya, W. J. Bolosky, P. Simon, "Reclaiming space from duplicate files in a serverless distributed file system", IEEE Distributed Computing Systems, pp. 617-624, 2002.
- M. Bellare, S. Keelveedhi, T. Ristenpart, "DupLESS: server-aided encryption for deduplicated storage", 22nd USENIX conference on Security, pp. 179-194, 2013.
- J. Camenisch, G. Neven, A. Shelat, "Simulatabel Adaptive Oblivious Transfer", EUPROCRYPT 2007 LNCS, Vol. 4515, pp. 573-590, 2007.
- N. Moni, R. Omer, "Number-theoretic constructions of efficient pseudo-random functions", Journal of the ACM(JACM), Vol. 51, pp. 231-262, 2004.
- Ralph. C. Merkle, "A Certified Digital Signature", CRYPTO'89 Proceedings LNCS, Vol. 435, pp. 218-238. 1990.
- H. Danny, P. Benny, S. P. Alexandra, "Side channels in clude services, the case of deduplication in clude storage", Security & Privacy, IEEE, pp. 40-47, 2010.
- NIST, "NIST SP 800-17 : MOVS", 1998.
- NIST, "Derived Test Requirements for FIPS PUB 140-1, Security Requirements for Cryptographic Modules", 2001.
- NIST, "NIST SP 800-20 : TMOVS", 2000.
- NIST, "NIST SP 800-21 : AES", 1999. 11.
- NIST, "Advanced Eneryption Standard(AES)", FIPS PUB 197, 2001. 11.
- R.L. Rivest, A. Shamir, and L.M. Adleman, A method for obtaining digital ignatures and public-key cryptosystems, Communications of the ACM, volume 21, pp.120-126, February 1978. https://doi.org/10.1145/359340.359342
- Seong-Hoon Lee, "Actual Cases and Analysis of IT Convergence for Green IT", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 6, pp. 147-152, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.6.147
- Jin-Keun Hong, "Threat Issues of Intelligent Transport System in the V2X Convergence Service Envrionment", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 5, pp. 33-38, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.5.033
- Trend and Improvement for Privacy Protection of Future Internet vol.14, pp.6, 2016, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.6.405