- Volume 14 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Study on Ring Marketing Strategy Digital Contents suitable for a class of Young Customer at Online Environment - focusing on marketing service strategies
온라인 환경에서 젊은 고객 수요층에 적합한 반지 마케팅 전략에 관한 연구 - 마케팅 서비스전략 중심으로
- Lee, Hyun-Chang (School of Information and e-Commerce, Institute of Convergence and Creativity, Wonkwang University) ;
- Shin, Seong-Yoon (School of Computer Information and Communication Engineering, Kunsan National University)
- Received : 2015.12.30
- Accepted : 2016.02.20
- Published : 2016.02.28
With the rapid growth of IT technology and development of online shopping, e-commerce activity through online environment is going to grow in various forms. And then the intense competition also more deepen in the companies within the online market. The study on the various contents production and environment configuration for sale strategies has been made. Among online market products, it is needed to develop marketing strategies for online sales related to rings products. In this paper, through the analysis of online content and components of companies, it has obtained the appropriate components in the ring industry. In particular, aiming to young customers, we looked about components suitable for them and built site. As a result based on the above analysis, we anticipate that it will be able to see forward to a competitive ring marketing.
Supported by : 원광대학교
- H. C. Lee et, al. "A Study on Encouragement Strategy of Electronic Commerce through Clothing Industry", Journal of The Korea Information Communication, Vol, 15, No. 11. pp 2359-2364. 2011 https://doi.org/10.6109/jkiice.2011.15.11.2359
- D. Kim and S. kim, "Dynamic Expert Group Models for Recommender Systems," Proceedings of the First Asia Pacific Conference on Web Intelligence : Research and Development, Maebashi City, Japan, October, 2001.
- D. I. Lee et. al, "Evolution of Online Distribution Market", SERI, 2006
- Shin S Y, H.C. Lee, "Marketing service activation strategies for the floral market products in the cyber shopping mall environment ", Journal of The Korea Society of Computer and Information Vol. 18 No. 8, pp 149-156. August 2013 https://doi.org/10.9708/jksci.2013.18.8.149
- Shin S Y, et. al, "Fashion Glasses: Marketing Service Activation Strategy to Intensify the product in On-line Environment", Journal of The Korea Society of Computer and Information Vol. 20 No. 3, pp 139-144,. March 2015 https://doi.org/10.9708/jksci.2015.20.3.139
- A. Cliff, D. Kania and Y. Beth, Internet World Guide to One-to-One Web Marketing, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York, 1998.
- B.W.Jin. et. al, "Personalized e-Commerce Recommendation System using RFM method and Association Rules", Journal of the Korea Society of Computer and Information, Vol. 15, No. 12. pp. 227-235. 2010.
- H.C. Lee et al. "Marketing Activation Strategy of Women's Fashion Market," in Proceeding of the 24th Fall Conference on Information and Communication Engineering, Seoul, Korea, 2013.
- Peter, J. P, and Olson, J. C. Consumer Behavior and Marketing Strategy, Chicago: Irwin, 1996.
- CMN, The Merits of Online-shopping Mall is Low Price, 2007.
- BANJILOVE Web site. [Internet] Available: http://www.banjilove.com/. 2015.01
- IDEM Web site. [Internet] Available: http://www.theidem.com/. 2015.01
- YERNA Web site. [Internet] Available: http://www.yerna.co.kr/. 2015.01
- YMRING Web site. [Internet] Available: http://www.ymring.com/. 2015.01
- JUNJEWELY Web site. [Internet] Available: http://www.junjewelry.com/. 2015.01
- Chang Jun Jeong, "A Study on the Advertising Creative Based on the Technology Convergence", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 235-241, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.4.235