- Volume 14 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
An analysis of consumption behavior and consumption problem according to the digital convergence
디지털 융복합에 따른 소비행동과 소비문제
- Kim, Yeon-Jeong (Division of Management of Digital Technology, Hoseo University)
- 김연정 (호서대학교 경영학부 디지털기술경영전공)
- Received : 2015.12.23
- Accepted : 2016.02.20
- Published : 2016.02.28
The purpose of this study is to estimate convergence level of digital device and service and analyze group difference of consumption behavior and problem according to digital convergence level. The research method was survey with digital business expert and 343 samples. ANOVA research method was applied. The results of research are as follows. First, the study suggests that with a self-directed consuming attitude associated with both online and offline, there are the possibility to spread social problem which has unclear boundary, the possibility of intrusion into privacy through the network flow, and the matter of the credibility of information in convergence media. Second, since digital devices are important to connect consumers to the network, consumers have anxious dependence on the devices, which causes the fatigue of information to increase rapidly.
Digital Convergence;Prosumer;Consumption Behavior and Problem;Consumption Culture
- S.R. Kang, B.J, Jun, Y,J.Kim , Y.J. Kim, "A Study on the UCC Service Usage using Technology Acceptance Model and Pleasure-Arousal Model. ICE", Vol.6 No.3 pp. 1-26. 2007.
- Y.J. Kim "Convergence Media marketing. CK technology management, Hoseo Univ", 2015.
- Y.J.Kim, K.H, Park, "An Exploratory Study on Consumer Behaviors and Media Use in Age of Digital Convergence: Qualitative Approach by FGI for Future Consumers. KITS", Vol.9, No.2, pp.135-150, 2010.
- Y.J. Kim, K.H. Park, "Digital Convergence Generation and Economic Activity. KISDI", 2010.
- D. Tapscott, "Digital Natives. Business books", 2005.
- J.W.Doo, "Flow concept and Consumer Buy intention. J. of Business", Vol 32. No.1, pp.87-117, 2003.
- Daehong Ad, "The history of Media Ad and Media Convergence" 2005.
- S.H.Park, W.J.Choi, "Internet use motivation and corelation use type : Korea and US netizen. HCR", Vol 48, No.4, pp.243-270. 2004.
- H.R.Paik, J,C, Lee, "Conceptualization and the Development of Prosumer Propensity Scale. J. of Consumer Studies", Vol 20, No 3, pp.135-161. 2009.
- S.R.Baik, "An exploratory study of motives toward word of mouth activities on the Internet. J. of Ad", Vol7, No.1, pp.108-114. 2004.
- H.Y.Lee, E.H.Jung, H.Jang, "Web 2.0 Consumers UCC participation and diffusion. KISDI", 2005.
- J. Baek, "Game generation occupy the firm. Sejong", 2005.
- Hassenein, K. & Head, M. "The role of social presence in establishing loyalty in e-Service environment Interacting with computer" 19, 43-56 2007.
- Helibrun, B, "The Blandness and delight of a daily object, Caru & Cova eds. "Consuming Experience, Routledge Inc", 2007.
- Hoffman, D & Novak, T., Marketing in Hypermedia Computer Mediated Environment: (Janis eds.) Conceptual Foundation. J. of marketing", 60, pp.50-68. 1996. https://doi.org/10.2307/1251841
- Firat, A.F. & Dhorakia, N, "Consuming people: From Political Economy to Theaters of Consumption, Consuming Experience, Routledge Inc". 1998.
- Jenkins, H. Kim & Kim Translation, "Convergence Culture ; Biz and Biz", 2006.
- Nel, D., Niekert, R., Berhorn, J. & Davies, P., "Going with the flow; website and Customer Involvement. Internet REs: Electron, Networking Application, Policy", pp.109-116. 1999.
- Caru, A. and Cova, B. "Consuming Experience, Routledge Inc", 2007.
- Seong-Hoon Lee, "Actual Cases and Analysis of IT Convergence for Green IT", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 6, pp. 147-152, 2015.
- Dong-Il, Tag, "A Study on The Influence of Convergence Benefit of Facebook Fan Page in Brand Attachment and Brand Commitment", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 5, pp. 199-206, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.5.199
- Self-service technologies (SSTs) streamlining consumer experience in the fashion retail stores: The role of perceived interactivity vol.9, pp.4, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1080/20932685.2018.1503558