- Volume 14 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Study on Way of Activating Plan of the Third Party Logistics in Domestic Area
국내 제3자 물류업(3PL)의 활성화 방안에 관한 연구
- Han, Sang-Ok (Graduate School of Business Administration, Chosun University)
- 한상옥 (조선대학교 경영대학원)
- Received : 2015.12.25
- Accepted : 2016.02.20
- Published : 2016.02.28
Logistics service is a prerequisite for efficient market economy and to support the purchase and consumption by promoting smooth transport goods between economic actors. Especially, logistics activities of the company are the source of essential business activities and competitiveness, which is responsible for the production and distribution of products and services to be delivered to consumers. Domestic logistics companies have to resolve challenges such as petty status and low productivity, inefficiencies in the logistics industry system, limit the growth of third party logistics market according to the growth as 2PL central logistics companies, and absence of global leader in logistics enterprises. This study examines the definition and development of third party logistics and analyzes the domestic third-party logistics market conditions. Based on the former analysis, this paper presented separately the activated measures of domestic third-party logistics by corporate side, the supply side, and the government's policy support.
Logistics Company;Logistics Industry;Logistics Service;Logistics Specialist;Third Party Logistic(3PL)
- Maritime Affairs and Fisheries, "in 2001 the United States used a large manufacturer 3PL trends", Monthly Marine Fisheries Article No. 211, 2002.
- Lieb RC, Randall HL.A, "comparison of the use of third party logistics services by large American manufacturers", JBus Logist 1997;17(1): 1996.
- Sink,S. L. and Langely,C. J., "A Managerial Framework for the Acqusition of Third-Party Logistics Service", Journal of Business LogisticsVol.18, No.2, 2003.
- Bagchi PK, Virum H. "Logistical alliances: trends and prospects in integrated Europe" J Bus Logist 1998;19(1):191.213.,
- Andersson D.,"Logistics alliances and structural change" Thesis no. 470. Linkoping Studies in Science and Technology, Department of Management and Economics, Linkoping University, 1995a.
- Berglund M., "Third party logistics providers. towards a conceptual strategic model " No. 642(Licenciate Thesis), Linkoping University, Linkoping Studies in Management and Economics, 1997.,
- Virum H. ,"Third Party Logistics development in Europe" LogistTransp Rev 1993;29(4):355. 61.
- Gim, seongwoo, 2014/2015 Retrospect and Prospect logistics market, 2014.
- Yi, singyu, "International logistics theory", hyeongseol Publishers, 2005
- Heo yonggu, "Recalls 2014/2015 and logistics market outlook seminar '-3PL sector, logistics newspaper, 2014.
- Logistics newspaper, "Distribution-logistics business-area expand Breakage", 2014
- Logistics Newspapers, The logistics industry overview, 2014
- Jo yunseong, '2014/2015 and recalls the logistics market outlook seminar－courier sector, logistics newspaper, 2014.
- The Korea Chamber of Commerce and Industry, "2015 Logistics Market Outlook Survey, 2014.
- Yim kiheung, country studies relating to the issue of third-party logistics and activation plan, Commerce and Information Studies No. 9 No. 1, 2007.
- Young-Jun Kim, "Convergence of Business Information System Process using Knowledge-based Method", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 65-71, 2015.
- Sang-Hyun Lee, "A Study on Determining Factors for Manufacturers to Distributors Warehouse in Supply Chain", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 4, No. 2, pp. 15-20, 2013.