- Volume 14 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Case Study of K Company's Tax-Refund Information System Realization
부가가치세 환급정보시스템 구현 - K사 사례연구
- Yoon, Sung-Yong (Dept. of Accounting, Kyungsung University)
- 윤성용 (경성대학교 상경대학 회계학과)
- Received : 2015.12.28
- Accepted : 2016.02.20
- Published : 2016.02.28
Tax-Refund System for foreign tourists is constantly increasing trend because of the discount effect of product. However, in order to get Tax-Refund, foreign tourists are supposed to keep a refund statement of paper issued after the purchases and the existing refund windows involve complicated procedure and poor accessibility, which causes the inconvenience. After recognizing the problems, K company has implemented information systems to relieve the discomfort of the Tax-Refund service by streamlining and reforming complex and inconvenient procedures of the Tax-Refund service so that it is able to plan the shopping convenience of foreign tourists. The K's information system is considered good practice to show that they can play a key role under the competitive environment with the corporate information system that is an essential element in achieving a competitive advantage.
Tax-Refund System;VAT;Tax-Free Shop;Information System;Foreign Tourists
Supported by : 경성대학교
- KCTI, "2013 International Visitor Survey", pp.35-282, 2014.
- H. J. Oh, "Improvement Plan of Tax-Refund System Service for Korea without Inconvenience", Korea Tourism Policy, No. 55, p.92-103, Spring, 2014.
- J. S. Chung, and J. H. Jung, "A Study on Comparison of Duty-free and Tax Refund Shopping and Validity of Tax Refund Expansion Policy", Korea Accounting Information Association, p.113-134, 2015.
- P. K. Keller, K. Lane, "Marketing Management 14/E", Pearson, 2012.
- K. E. Ko, J. T. Choi, D. S. Kim, H. W. Kim, "Design of Audit Model in Web-based Information System", The Journal of Digital Policy & Management, vol. 10, No. 9, 2012.
- MCTS, "1th Tourism Promotion Further Meeting under the Chairmanship of the President", 2013.
- H. J. Yoon, J. H. Kim, "Duty Free Shop, Tax Free Shop and Tax-Refund", EUGENE Investment & Securities, 2015.
- H. J. Oh, "Using Plan of Tax-Refund Shop for Foreign Tourists", Korea Tourism Policy, No. 53, p.47-53, Autumn, 2013.
- K. C. Laudon, J. P. Laudon, "Essentials of management information systems, Upper Saddle River: Pearson", 2011.
- V. Dhar, R. Stein, "Seven Methods for Transforming Corporate Data into Business Intelligence", Prentice Hall, 1997.
- H. G. Hong, "The Analysis of Influence-Factors on the Implementation of Business Intelligence System", The Journal of Digital Policy & Management, vol. 11, No. 8, 2013.
- B. T. Chun, "Business Intelligence System for Manufacturing Production Information System", The Journal of Digital Policy & Management, Vol. 10, No. 2, 2012.
- MyounJae Lee, Khoe Kyung-Il, "Development Method of Digital Content Finance-Focused on by Technical Value Evaluation", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 6, pp. 111-117, 2015.
- Myeong-guk CHoi, Ki-Han chung, "The Study on the Structural Relationship for Improving ConvergencyMobile Public Service : Focused on Mobile App of Integrated Electronic Tax Bill ", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 5, pp. 275-285, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.5.275