- Volume 14 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
An Empirical Research on Information Privacy Concern in the IoT Era
사물인터넷 시대의 정보 프라이버시 염려에 대한 실증 연구
- Park, Cheon-Woong (Dept. of Data Distribution & Business, Korea Database Agency) ;
- Kim, Jun-Woo (Dept. of Business Administration, Incheon National University)
- Received : 2015.11.24
- Accepted : 2016.02.20
- Published : 2016.02.28
IoT;Personal information;Information Privacy;Intention;IT Convergence
Supported by : Incheon National University
- Personal Information Protection Commision, "Research of personal information protection measures due to the widespread use of smart devices", 2014.
- Cheon-Woong Park, Jun-Woo Kim. An Empirical Research on Information Privacy and Trust Model in the Convergence Era, Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 4, pp.219-225, 2015.
- Gartner, "Gartner Says the Internet of Things Installed Base Will Grow to 26 Billion Units By 2020", (http://www.gartner.com/newsroom/id/2636073)
- Min Kyung Sik, Park Hee Woon, Global Trends discussion on privacy in the IoT environment, Institute for Information & communications Technology Promotion, pp. 12-23, 2015. 06.17.
- O. Garcia-Morchon, D. Kuptsov, A. Gurtov, K. Wehrle, Cooperative security in distributed networks, Comp. Commun. Vol. 36 No. 12, pp. 1284-1297, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.comcom.2013.04.007
- Na Sung Hyun, Privacy issues in IoT environment, Korea Information Society Development Institute, Premium Report, Vol. 15, No. 06, 2015.
- Rodrigo Roman, Jianying Zhou, Javier Lopez. On the features and challenges of security and privacy in distributed internet of things, Computer Networks, Vol. 57, pp. 2266-2279, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.comnet.2012.12.018
- Eleonora Borgia, The Internet of Things vision: Key features, applications and open issues, Computer Communications, Vol. 54, pp. 1-31, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.comcom.2014.09.008
- Son, J. Y. and Kim S. S, Internet Users' Information Privacy - Protective Responses: A Taxonomy and a Nomological Model, MIS Quarterly, Vol. 32, No. 2, pp. 503-529, 2008. https://doi.org/10.2307/25148854
- Dinev, T. and Hart, P. Privacy Calculus Model in E-commerce-A Study of Italy and the United States, European Journal of Information Systems, 15, pp.389-402, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1057/palgrave.ejis.3000590
- Buchanan, T., Paine, C., Joinson, A. N., Reips, U. D. Development of Measures of Online Privacy Concern and Protection for Use on the Internet, Journal of the American Society for Information Sciences and Technology, Vol. 58, pp.157-165, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1002/asi.20459
- Sanghyun Kim, Hyunsun Park. An Analysis of Influence Factors on Privacy Protection Awareness and Protection Behavior and moderating Effect of Privacy Invasion Experience, The Journal of Internet Electronic Commerce Research, Vol. 13, No.4, pp. 79-105, 2013.
- Culnan, M. J. How Did They Get My Name? : An Exploratory Investigations of Consumer Attitudes toward Secondary Information Use, MIS Quarterly, Vol. 17, No. 3, pp.341-363, 1993. https://doi.org/10.2307/249775
- Smith, H. J., Milberg, S. J., and Burke, S. J. Information Privacy: Measuring Individuals Concerns about Organizational Practices, MIS Quarterly, Vol. 20, No. 6, pp.167-196, 1996. https://doi.org/10.2307/249477
- Malhotra, N. K., Kim, S. S., and Agarwal, J. Internet Users Information Privacy Concerns : The Construct, the Scale, and Causal Model, Information System Research, Vol. 15, No. 4, pp.336-355, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1287/isre.1040.0032
- Yuan Li. The Impact of Disposition to Privacy, Website Reputation and Website Familiarity on Information Privacy Concerns, Decision Support Systems, Vol. 57, pp.343-354, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dss.2013.09.018
- Jun-Young Go, Keun-Ho Lee, "SNS disclosure of personal information in M2M environment threats and countermeasures", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 5, No. 1, pp. 29-34, 2014.
- Hyeon-Ho Park, Hee-Ock Nho, Yong-Ho Kim, "The Impact of Perceived IT Threat on Convergence Information System Performance", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 3, pp. 65-71, 2015.