- Volume 14 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
The basic theoretical research for a practice of university faculty member's teaching reflection
대학교수의 수업성찰 실천을 위한 이론적 기초 탐구
- Keum, Hye-Jin (Center for Teaching & Learning, Baekseok University)
- 금혜진 (백석대학교 교수학습개발원)
- Received : 2015.12.28
- Accepted : 2016.02.20
- Published : 2016.02.28
The purpose of this study is to draw implications about a practice of university faculty member's teaching reflection by considering the concept, process, and content of reflection as a theoretical basis of teaching reflection. The concept of reflection is based upon 'reflection-in-action' suggested by
reflection;teaching;Core Reflection;Onion Model;Core Quality
Supported by : 백석대학교
- Dewey, J.,"How we think: a restatement of the relation of reflective thinking to the educative process, Boston: D. C. Heath,"1933.
- Korthagen, F. & Vasalos A, "From reflection to presence and mindfulness, EARLI Conference, Amsterdam, August,"2009.
- Korthagen, F. & Vasalos A, "Levels in reflection: core reflection as a means to enhance professional growth. Teacher and Teaching: Theory and Practice," Vol. 11, No. 1, pp. 47-71, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1080/1354060042000337093
- Palmer, P.J."The courage to teach, San Francisco: Jossey-Bass,"1998.
- Miller, J. P."Education and the soul: toward a spiritual curriculum. Albany, NY: State University of New York Press,"2000.
- Seligman, M.E.P., & Csikszentmihalyi, M., "Positive psychology: An introduction. American sychologist," Vol. 55, No.1, pp. 5- 14, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1037/0003-066X.55.1.5
- Fredrickson, B. L."Positive emotions. In: C.R. Snyder & S. J. Lopez (eds.), Handbook of positive psychology, pp. 120-134, Oxford: Oxford University Press,"2002.
- Ofman, D. "Core qualities: a gateway to human resources, Schiedam: Scriptum,"2000.
- Youngeun Kim, Hyun-Jung Lee, "A study on undergraduate students' self-growth experiences in a counseling skills training course", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 5, pp. 315-328, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.5.315
- Gab-Sang Ryu, "Development of Educational Model for ICT-based Convergence Expert", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 6, pp. 75-80, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.6.075
- Su-Young Lee, Mi-Sun Youn, Youngeun Kim, "A Study on Counselor's Professional Development Experiences of Undergraduate Students Through Reflective Journal Writing", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 6, pp. 43-56, 2015.
- Youngmee, Jeon, "Current situation and some suggestions on teaching development programs in higher education, The journal of yeolin education," Vol. 19, No. 2, pp. 141-167, 2011.
- Saroyan, A. and Amundsen, C.(eds), "Rethinking teaching in higher education: from a course design workshop to a faculty development framework, Stering, Virginia: Stylus Publishing, LLC,"2004.
- Gibbs, G. and Coffey, M, "The impact of training of university teachers on their teaching skill, their approach to teaching and the approach to learning of their students, Active learning in higher education," Vol. 5, No. 1, pp. 87-100, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1177/1469787404040463
- Schön, D. A. "The reflective practitioner: how professionals think in action, New York: Basic Books,"1983.
- Wubbels, T., & Korthagen, F.A.J."The effects of a pre-service teacher education program for the preparation of reflective teachers, Journal of Education for Teaching,"Vol.16, No. 1, pp. 29-43, 1990. https://doi.org/10.1080/0260747900160102
- Korthagen, F., Kessels, J., Koster, B., Lagerwerf, B. & Wubbles, T."Linking practice and theory. NJ: LEA,"2001.
- Kyoung-hye, Seo, "Reflection and practice: on the professional development, The journal of curriculum studies,"Vol. 23, No. 2, pp. 285-310, 2005.
- Duk Joo, Cho, "A study on the development of educational program for pre-service teachers based on reflective thinking, The journal of Korean teacher education,"Vol. 26, No. 2, pp. 411-436, 2009. https://doi.org/10.24211/tjkte.2009.26.2.411