- Volume 14 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Selection attributes importance and satisfaction for research on the development of the Baekdudaegan
백두대간권 개발을 위한 여행지 선택속성 중요도와 만족도에 관한 연구
- Kim, Tae-Dong (Dept. of Tourism and Environment, Research Institute for Gangwon) ;
- Koo, Jee-Hyun (Dept. of Business Administration, Hankuk University of Foreign Studies) ;
- Lee, Seok-Jun (Dept. of Management Information Systems, Sangji University) ;
- Choi, A-Reum (Dept. of Liberal arts and Teaching, Halla University)
- Received : 2015.12.09
- Accepted : 2016.02.20
- Published : 2016.02.28
Domestic and foreign tourists to visit the Baekdudaegan are increasing every year. The purpose of this study is to promote regional development in the Baekdudaegan and to improve the satisfaction of the people who visit the Baekdudaegan area recognized in underdeveloped area. It surveyed the age of 19 years old. Analysis of the factors of selection attributes importance and satisfaction, and the group was separated through cluster analysis. It analyzed a significant difference in the degree of revisit intention and intention of recommendation by cluster groups. They were divided into four groups, according to the selection attributes importance and satisfaction. Groups showed significant differences in the degree of revisit intention and intention of recommendation. The environment elements importance and satisfaction have affected revisit intention and intention of recommendation. It has found out that environment elements have an important factor in selecting the destination and these selection attributes satisfactions have a positive influence on future behavior intention.
- A. R. Lee, J. H. Park, R. H. Song, An effect of differences in perception and satisfaction about the weight of importance in the selection attributes of a local cultural festival upon behavioral intension -with reference to visitors of Buyeo Seodong Lotus Festival-, Journal of Hospitality & Tourism, Vol. 12, No. 4, pp. 291-307, 2010.
- B. M. Son, The effect of destination choice attributes on perceived value and loyalty of tourists, Journal of Tourism, Vol. 26, No. 1, pp. 201-228, 2011.
- C. H. Lee, K. S. Yoon, The effects of expected service quality on visit intention of local festivals, Journal of Korean Industrial Economic, Vol. 23, No. 5, pp. 2733-2750, 2010.
- D. J. Shin, Effects of corporate social responsibility activity on revisit and recommendation of customers to the Kang Won Land, Journal of Tourism, Vol. 25, No. 4, pp. 259-278, 2010.
- H. Y. Kim, Y. L. Jang, Study of travel motivation of domestic tourists, choice attribute for travel products, and tourism behavior, Journal of Tourism Research, Vol. 24, No. 4, pp. 147-166, 2011.
- H. Kim, H. S. Chang, J. S. Hwang, A study of tourism motivation and destination choice attributes in tourism behavior: Focusing on Ansan city, International Journal of Tourism and Hospitality Research, Vol. 28, No. 1, pp. 219-232, 2014.
- I. P. Ryu, I. G. Choi, A study on the selection attributes, satisfaction and behavioral intention of cultural heritage site -focusing on Mireuksa Temple Site of Iksan-, Journal of Tourism, Vol. 29, No. 4, pp. 413-436, 2014.
- J. K. Jun, D. S. Choi, M. S. Shim, The effect of beach selection attributes on overall satisfaction and behavior intentions : focused on Busan Beaches, Journal of Korean Data Analysis Society, Vol. 10, No. 5, pp. 2845-2857, 2008.
- J. S. Lee, C. S. Kim, The effect of choosing attributes of type of the international backpack travel products on the satisfaction, Korea Academic Society of Tourism Management, Vol. 24, No. 6, pp. 495-518, 2010.
- J. J. Lee, The effects of selection attributes of tourist destinations on satisfaction and the intention of behavior-focusing on the Hyenchungsa-, Journal of Culture & Tourism, Vol. 4 No. 2, pp. 38-94, 2012.
- J. S. Lee, A. Y. Kwon, A study on the effects of resort selection attributes on re-visit intention -focusing on the moderating effect of relationship marketing-, Journal of Tourism Management Research, Vol. 15, No. 1, pp. 1-26, 2011.
- K. G. Kim, C. W. Yeo, Y. C. Kim, Study on chinese visitors' travel product selection attribute and satisfaction, Journal of Tourism Research, Vol. 22, No. 1, pp. 133-153, 2007.
- Kale, S. H., McIntyre R. P and Weir, K. M, Marketing overseas tour package tour to the youth segment: an empirical analysis. Journal of Tourism Research, Spring, pp. 22-30, 1987.
- Kotler, P., Browen, J. and Makens, J., Marketing for hospitality and tourism, Prentice-Hall International Inc, 1996.
- K. G. Park, Effect on selected attribute on functional bakery product to perceptual value and utility satisfaction, Journal of Hotel & Resort, Vol. 12, NO. 3 pp. 311-328. 2013.
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, Baekdudaegan area A comprehensive plan for development, 2014.
- Moutinho, L., Consumer behaviour in tourism, European Journal of Marketing, Vol. 2, pp. 5-44, 1987.
- M. J. Song, J. Y. Lee, A study on tourist satisfaction of the Daegu City Tour using a structural equation model, Journal of the Korean Data & Information Science Society, Vol. 22, No. 6, pp. 1075-1087, 2011.
- Pizam, A., Neumann, Y. and Reichel, A., Dimension of tourism satisfaction with a destination Area, Annals of Tourism Research, Vol. 5, No. 3, pp. 314-322, 1987. https://doi.org/10.1016/0160-7383(78)90115-9
- Pearce, P. L., The ulysses factor: Evaluating visitor in tourist setting, New York : Springer Verlag, pp. 43-78, 1988.
- Research Institute for Gangwon, 2014 Baekdu Daegan Leports Connect program, 2014.
- Reicheld, F. F., Loyalty-based management, Havard Business Review. 71, pp. 64-73, 1993.
- S. J. Kim, A new conception of tourism development for national balanced development, Korea Culture & Tourism Institute. 2014.
- S. Y. Byun, B. K. Choi, A Structural model of the relationship among tourist motivation, satisfaction and destination loyalty, Journal of Tourism and Leisure Research, Vol. 19, No. 3, pp. 29-48. 2007.
- T. D Kim, B. H. Lee, K. B. Ji, S. H. Kim, M. H. Jo, T. K. Choi, M. K. Kim, Baekdudaegan connect program linkage leports, Research Institute for Gangwon, 2014.
- Thomson, C. and Pearce, D, Market segmentation of New Zealand package tours. Journal of Travel Research, Vol. 19, pp. 3-6, 1980. https://doi.org/10.1177/004728758001900201
- Tongren, H. N, Travel patterns of over-65 market: Pre and post retirement. Annals of Tourism Research, Vol. 19, No. 2, pp. 9-17, 1980.
- T. H. Uhm, J. K. Oh, T. Y. Moon, Possible effects of perceived values of sports and culture tourism festival upon visitor's satisfaction and behaviors of choice, Journal of the Korean Data Analysis Society, Vol. 11, No. 2, pp. 965-980, 2009.
- Y. B. Choi, C. S. Boo, M. C. Kim, Selection attributes on behaviour intention of island tourism : focused on Chuja region, Journal of Fishries and Mirine Science Education, Vol. 24, No. 3, pp. 406-415 2012. https://doi.org/10.13000/JFMSE.2012.24.3.406
- Y. L. Jang, H. Y. Kim, An empirical study on preference tour activities, tour constraints, destination selection attribute of F. I. T. tourist, Journal of Tourism, Vol. 26 No. 1, pp. 331-350, 2011.
- Y. M. Kim, Study on the effect of selective properties for cultural heritage sites on visitor satisfaction and behavior intention - focusing on Changgyeong Palace-, Journal of Hospitality & Tourism, Vol. 15 No. 3, pp. 24-38 2013.
- Jong-Sik Lim, Chun-Ho Yang, "elationship between Sports Confidence and Class Satisfaction according to Adolescents' Participation in Marine Sports", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 169-176, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.4.169
- Eun-Young Park, Dong-Gi Kwag, "The Study on the Market Competitiveness Reinforcement for Convergence Industry", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 5, pp. 99-106, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.5.099
- Importance and Satisfaction Analysis for Vitalization of River Estuary - Focused on the Nakdong Estuary - vol.46, pp.6, 2018, https://doi.org/10.9715/KILA.2018.46.6.049