- Volume 49 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Scientometric Analysis for Low Carbon Energy
저탄소 에너지 학술 정보 분석
- Oh, Mihn-Soo (Korea Institute of Science and Technology Information(KISTI)) ;
- Kil, Sang-Cheol (Korea Institute of Science and Technology Information(KISTI)) ;
- Cho, Jin-Dong (Korea Institute of Science and Technology Information(KISTI))
- Received : 2016.01.12
- Accepted : 2016.02.22
- Published : 2016.02.28
The lifestyle of human's lives in the current society, it requires a tremendous amount of energy. In the recently, the international community has been progressing the energy technology revolution to combat the resource depletion, energy security and global warming. According to the academic literature to the low-carbon energy(2001~2015) by the program of 'Web of Science', the research activities of 869 papers are to be closely related to low-carbon energy. International joint research on low-carbon energy technologies was mostly conducted by the research center of the United Kingdom, China, the United States, the Netherlands and Japan.
low-carbon energy;energy security;global warming;energy technology;Web of Science
Supported by : 과학기술진흥기금, 복권기금
- IEA(International Energy Agency) (2015) World Energy Outlooks 2015, 12p.
- ICCG(International Center for Climate Governance (2015) INDC(Intended Nationally Determined Contributions) (http://climateobserver.org/open-and-shut/indc/).
- IPCC(Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change) (2015) Climate change 2014: Synthesis Report(Fifth Assessment Report), 151p.
- Jeong, H. and Lee, H.T. (2013) Coal to Liquid technique and its overview, News & Information for chemical engineers, v.31, p.57-64.
- Lee H.S. (2015) 'Paris agreement'.... New climate regime, Korea is a chance without petroleum, The Korea Economic Daily.
- Lee S.H. (2012) Carbon dioxide capture and trends of processing technology development, Rural Research Institute, Rural and Environmental Engineering Journal, No,114, p.98-109.
- Kim, Y.C., Cho, M., Lee, S.K and Oh, C.S. (2010) The outlooks and development strategy of international community CCS technology, KISTI, 90p.
- Kim, K. H. (2012) Carbon capture, storage and utilization techniques, KISTI Market Report, v.2, p.3-6.
- KOGAS (2015) KOGAS, to accelerate the technology development of Gas liquefaction plant, The Energy Economic Daily.
- MOTIE (2015) Smart grids down to the roots of the spread of new energy industries in the country, Press release.
- MOTIE & NREC(New Renewable Energy Center) (2014) 2014 New & Renewable Energy white paper, 649p.
- MOTIE(Ministry of Trade, Industry & Energy), MSIP, PMO, MOLIT & ME (2015) 2030 diffusing strategy of new energy industrial to deal with the new climate system, Press release.
- Oh, M.S., Kil, S.C. and Nah, D.B. (2011) Geothermal energy development trends, KISTI, 87p.
- Park, Y.D. (2004) Energy, BrainKorea, 344p.
- Shin, H.S., Kim, Y.C. and Oh, C.S. (2013) CCS(Carbon Capture & Storage) cost analysis and our corresponding direction, KISTI, 101p.
- The Financial News (2015) South Korea, a 4% share of renewable energy ... the lowest among OECD countries, (http://www.fnnews.com/news/).
- Yang Y. M. (2015) Global Natural Gas Industry and Technologies, KOGAS, 35p.
- Web of Science (2015) (http://apps.isiknowledge.com)
- World Energy Council (2013) World Energy Perspective, Energy Efficiency Technologies: Overview Report, 35p.