- Volume 7 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Factors Affecting Innovation Capability for R&D Speed on Small & Medium Manufacturing Enterprises in Gumi
구미 중소제조기업 연구개발 속도에 미치는 혁신영향 요인에 관한 연구
- Jung, Goo Sang (School of Industrial Engineering, Kumoh National Institute of Technology) ;
- Cho, Joong Gil (School of Industrial Engineering, Kumoh National Institute of Technology) ;
- Shin, Ji Wook (School of Industrial Engineering, Kumoh National Institute of Technology) ;
- Kim, Tae Sung (School of Industrial Engineering, Kumoh National Institute of Technology)
- Received : 2016.10.23
- Accepted : 2016.12.20
- Published : 2016.12.31
In this research, we analyzed the research and development process of small and medium enterprises, and diagnosed the problem of the research and development process of domestic small and medium enterprises, and evaluated the influence of innovative ability on the speed of research and development and corporate performance. In evaluating these effects, it is possible to grasp the direction of power generation according to the type of analysis, taking into account the meltdown factor of factors related to innovative capabilities. The main purpose of this research is to confirm the influence on the speed of research and development according to the innovative capacity and business environment and to verify the reliability and validity of the research by Klumbach alpha Was used. In this research, we analyzed how the speed of R & D affects R & D activities, it is a research aimed at the necessity of a resource-based approach to the internal capacity of a company, Have a valuable value. Based on the influence on the company, each factor is a research that analyzed the influence on R & D and financial indicators through maintaining company's development level, Research that has practical value that can base on the development of R & D capacity on corporate strategy formulation.
Supported by : 금오공과대학교
- P. Kotler, Marketing Management, 6th ed, Prentice Hall. 1988.
- P. Kotler, Marketing Management, 10th ed, Upper Saddle River, New Jersey: Prentice-Hall, Inc, 2000.
- Ki-Hwan Guan, "A Theoretical Review on the Modern Resource-Based Perspective: Focusing on Conceptual Evolution", KBR, Vol.9, No.2, pp.215-244, 2006.
- C. Prahalad, and G. Hamel. "The Core of the Corporation.", Harvard Business Review 25-40, 1990.
- M. Peteraf, "The cornerstones of competitive advantage: a resource-based view," Strategic Management Journal Vol.14, No.3, pp.179-191, 1993. https://doi.org/10.1002/smj.4250140303
- M. Armstrong, A hand book of human resource management practice, London: Kogan Page, 1999.
- A. Booz and Hamilton, "Management of New Product," New York, Booz, Allen & Hamilton Inc, 1968.
- R.G. Cooper, "A process model for industrial new product development."Engineering Management, IEEE Transactions on 1, 2-11, 1983.
- Byung-Un Yun, Open Innovation of SMEs: Focusing on Model, Methodology and Policy, SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY POLICY INSTITUTE, 2008.
- Sueng-Kyu Lee, Jong-Tae Bae, Jung-Sub Kim, New Paradigm in Business Administration: Production Strategy and Technology Management, PYBOOK, 2002.
- Tae-Kyung Sung, "Determinants of Technological Innovation Activities: Comparative Analysis of Manufacturers and Service Firms in Korea", Management Research, Vol.21, No.4, pp.283-304, 2006.
- Gab-Du Lee,,Sun-Kyu Choi, Relationship between environmental uncertainty and development type of new product, development speed and performance," Korean Production and Operations Management Society, 18(1) 17-46, 2007.
- Gwang-Sun Song, "A Study on the Influence of Technology Innovation on SMEs", The Korean Assocation of Small Business Studies, 17: 169-192, 1995.
- Jun-Ho Jeon, Kyung-Il Han, "The Effects of Bossy Leadership Style on Organizational Citizenship Behavior : Mediating Effect of Multidimensional Fairness in the Service Industry" The Society of Digital Policy & Management Vol.13, No.3 pp75-84, 2015
- Yam J, et al. Surfactants: a survey of short-term genotoxicity testing. Food Chem Toxicol, 2004.
- Yam J, et al. Knowledge Sharing Process, Innovation Capability and Innovation Performance: An Empirical Study, 2011.