- Volume 7 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Converged Study on the Factors Affecting of Care Service Personnel's Job Satisfaction: Focusing on mediator effect of supervision
돌봄서비스 제공인력의 직무만족 영향에 대한 융복합 연구 : 수퍼비전의 매개효과를 중심으로
- Received : 2016.10.18
- Accepted : 2016.12.20
- Published : 2016.12.31
This study attempted to identify multi-dimensional influencing factors of working condition, job stress and supervision affecting care service personnel's job satisfaction by using structural equation model. From the results of this study, first, working condition (B=.247), job stress (B=-.610) and supervision (B=.635) were analyzed to have statistically significant effects upon job satisfaction as a dependent variable. Approximately 34.9% of job satisfaction was found to be explained through variables put into research models. Second, supervision affecting job satisfaction was found to have mediation effects on job stress. It will be necessary to apply the method to effective manpower management plan through supervision in the manager education course to improve job satisfaction for social service delivery manpower as well as care service in the future.
Care service;Working condition;Job stress;Supervision;Job satisfaction;Mediator effect
- P. Taylor-Gooby, "New Risks and Social Change," in New Risk, New Welfare: The Transformation of the European Welfare State, Oxford University Press, 2004.
- H. S. Cho, S. Y. Kim, S. M. Park, "A Study on the Effects of Emotional Labor and Self-Determination on Burnout among Care Social Service Providers," Korean Journal of Social Welfare Education, Vol. 32, pp. 205-226, 2015.
- SSIS: http://www.ssis.or.kr/index.do
- J. H. Lee, J. U. Yoon, "Wage Penalty and Decomposition of Care Employment," Korean Journal of Social Welfare Studies, Vol. 46, No. 4, pp. 33-57, 2015. https://doi.org/10.16999/kasws.2015.46.4.33
- S. K. Park et al., Social services demand and supply survey, KISHASA. 2013.
- E. J. Oh, D. M. No, Policy study to improve "job creation policy" in the social service sector III, Korean Women's Development Institute, 2009.
- W. S. Chang, "The Study of Care-Giver's Education and Management of Long-Term Care Insurance," Journal of Welfare for the Aged, Vol. 43, pp. 263-286, 2009.
- S. Y. Choi, "A Study of the Effects of Clients' Service Misuse and Service Manager's Support on the Job Burnout of Caregivers : Focusing on the Mediating Effects of Job Stress," Health and Social Welfare Review, Vol. 33, No. 2, pp. 299-325, 2013.
- M. J. Kim, "A Comparative Study on the Effect of Turnover Care Service Personal," Journal of Critical Social Policy, Vol. 46, pp. 48-84, 2015.
- H. Y. Lee, K. S. Park, "The Effect of Job Stress on Turnover Intention of the Longterm Care Workers," Health and Social Welfare Review, Vol. 33, No. 2, pp. 274-298, 2013. https://doi.org/10.15709/hswr.2013.33.2.274
- D. Barker, and S. Feiner, "Love's Labors-Care's Costs", in Barker, D. and S. Feiner. Liberating Economics: Feminist Perspectives on Families, Work, and Globalization, The University of Michigan Press. 2004.
- K. H. Kim, "Factors affecting the accountability of social workers in Social Welfare Institute," Seoul : Faith and Intelligence Publisher, 2002.
- J. S. Ahn, E. J. Jung, "The Effect of Supervision in Individual and Organizational Levels on Job Satisfaction of Counselor at Child Protection Agencies: Analyzed with Multilevel Analysis Methodology," Journal of School Social Work, Vol. 23, pp. 153-180, 2012.
- K. J. Park, Y. J. Oh, "The Job Stress, Personal Relationship Supervision and Job Satisfaction of Caregivers Working in Care Facilities: Testing the Moderating Effect of Supervision," Journal of Welfare for the Aged, Vol. 60, pp. 7-34, 2013.
- A. Kadushin, Supervision in Social Work, NY: Columbia University Press, 1992.
- A. Brown, I. Bourne, The Social Work Supervisor, Buckingham, Open University Press. 1996.
- S. K. Park, "The Current Issues of Region Autonomous Social Service Investment Projects," Health and welfare policy forum, Vol. 225, pp. 49-59, 2015.
- R. C. MacCallum, M. W. Browne, H. M. Sugawara, "Power Analysis and Determination of Sample Size for Covariance Structure Modeling," Psychological Methods, Vol. 1, pp. 130-149, 1996. https://doi.org/10.1037/1082-989X.1.2.130
- J. H. Steiger, "Structural Evaluation and Modification : An Interval Estimation Approach," Multivariate Behavioral Research, Vol. 25, pp. 173-180, 1990. https://doi.org/10.1207/s15327906mbr2502_4
- D. K. Kim, Y. J. Choi, "A Study on relation between juvenile stress types and aggression, and mediation effect of depression," Korean journal of youth studies, Vol. 19, No. 6, pp. 249-268, 2012.
- S. K. Park, H. W. Kim, H. K. Kang, C. I. Oh, S. M. Eun, E. G. Kim, A Study on Advancement of Social Service Manpower, Korea Institute for Health and Social Affairs, 2009.
- O. S. Kim, M. A. Park, Analysis of supply situation of social service provider, Korea Health and Welfare Information Service, 2013.
- S. H. Kim, K. B. Ji, D. M. Ryum, Community Social Service and Creation of Jobs, Research Institute for Gangwon, 2013.
- H. J. Kang, E. E. Yim, M. H. Baek, A Study on the Improvement of Community Service Jobs, Gyeonggi Welfare Foundation, 2014.
- S. T. Kim, "An Analysis on the Regional Convergence of Social Welfare Services in Korea," Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 7, No. 4, pp. 217-227, 2016. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2016.7.4.217
- E. K. Lee, J. H. Park, "Converged Study of Influencing Factors on Occupational Stress in Workers," Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 7, No. 3, pp. 15-24, 2016.
- M. S. Song, "Convergence Models of Evaluation Systems for Social Welfare Facilities," Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 5, pp. 115-122, 2016.
Supported by : 광주여자대학교