- Volume 7 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Convergent Study of Texture on the Mechanical Properties of Electrodeposits
구리 도금층의 기계적 성질에 미치는 집합조직의 융합연구
- Kang, Soo Young (Dept. of Metallurgical & Material Engineering, Inha Technical College)
- 강수영 (인하공업전문대학교 금속재료과)
- Received : 2016.09.20
- Accepted : 2016.12.20
- Published : 2016.12.31
The texture of electrodeposits varies with deposition conditions. Texture of electrodeposits is also related to microstructure, surface morphology and mechanical properties. When the electrodeposits annealed, the recrystallization texture may be different from the original deposition texture. The surface morphology, the microstructure and the initial and recrystallization textures of copper electrodeposits vary with deposition conditions. The texture, microstructure, surface morphology and mechanical properties of electrodeposits are known to vary with electrolysis conditions, such as bath composition, over potential, pH, current density, bath temperature, etc. The (111) and (110) textures of copper electrodeposits can be obtained from copper sulfate bath. In this study, copper electrodeposits with (111) and (110) textures are obtained from a copper sulfate bath, and the change from (111) to (110) textures of copper electrodeposits can be explained.
- Soo-Young Kang, "Relationship between As-deposited and Recrystallization texture of Copper Electrodeposits". Ph.D. dissertation, Seoul national University, 1994
- Soo-Young Kang, Dong noung Lee and jeom sick Yang, "Relationship between texture and surface-morphology of copper electrodeposits", plating and surface finishing., Vol.82, No. 10, pp. 67-70, 1995.
- Soo-Young Kang, Dong noung Lee and jeom sick Yang, "Relationship between initial and Recrystallization texture of copper electrodeposits", plating and surface finishing., Vol.82, No. 3, pp. 76-79, 1995.
- Soo-Young Kang and Dae Won Lee, "Study on Anodizing at Constant Current for Sealing Treatment of Nano-diamond Powder", J. Kor. Powd. Met. Inst., Vol. 21, No. 2, pp. 114-118, 2014. https://doi.org/10.4150/KPMI.2014.21.2.114
- Soo-Young Kang and Dae Won Lee, "Study on Hardness and Corrosion Resistance of Magnesium by Anodizing and Sealing Treatment With Nano-diamond Powder", J. Kor. Powd. Met. Inst., Vol. 21, No. 4, pp. 260-265, 2014. https://doi.org/10.4150/KPMI.2014.21.4.260
- Soo-Young Kang and Dae Won Lee, "Study on Improvement of Mechanical Properties after Heat Treatment of Hard Chromium Electrodeposits with Additives", J. Kor. Inst. Surf. Eng., Vol.47, No. 3, pp. 116-120, 2014. https://doi.org/10.5695/JKISE.2014.47.3.116
- Soo-Young Kang and Dae Won Lee, "Study on Improvement of Corrosion Resistance and Wear Resistance by Anodizing and Sealing Treatment with Nano-diamond Powder on aluminum", J. Kor. Inst. Surf. Eng., Vol.47, No. 3, pp. 121-127, 2014. https://doi.org/10.5695/JKISE.2014.47.3.121
- SangYeob Oh, "Decision Tree State Tying Modeling Using Parameter Estimation of Bayesian Method", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 13, No. 1, pp. 243-248, 2015.
- Tae-Won Kyung, Kyung-Hun Kim, "ELN Model Development for R&D Project Quality Management", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 13, No. 1, pp. 289-295, 2015.
- Sung-Eon Hong, "Plans for Cadastral Information Quality Improvement", Journal of digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 2, pp. 185-192, 2015.
- Seung-Bum Kim, Hae-Sool Yang, "Real-time hacking, detection and tracking ICT Convergence Security Solutions Test and Evaluation", Journal of digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 4, pp. 235-246, 2015.
- Kwang-Ho Ko, Byung-Koo Moon, "An Experimental Study on Braking Thermal Damage of Brake Disk Cover", Journal of digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 11, pp. 171-178, 2015.
- I. V. Tomov, D. S. Stoychev, I. B. Vitanova, "Recovery and recrystallization of electrodeposited bright copper coatings at room temperature",J. Appl. Electrochem., Vol.15, No. 6, pp. 879-886, 1985. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF00614363
- D. S. Surnev and I. V. Tomov,, "Orientation distributions by recovery behaviour in electrodeposited copper layers at room temperature", J. Appl. Electrochem., Vol.19, No. 5, pp. 752-757, 1989. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01320651
- C. Y. Mak, S. Nakahara, Y. Okinaka, H. S. Trop, and J. A. Taylor., "Annealing Behavior of Fine Grained Electroless Copper Deposits", J. Electrochem. Soc., Vol.140, No. 8, pp. 2363-2369, 1993. https://doi.org/10.1149/1.2220824