- Volume 7 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
학령전기 자녀를 둔 부모 성지식, 성태도, 자녀 성교육에 대한 부모효능감의 융합적 비교
Sexual Knowledge and Sexual Attitude and Parent Efficacy among Parents of Preschool Child
- Lee, Eun Mi (Dept. of Nursing, Songwon University) ;
- Oh, Yun Jeong (Dept. of Nursing, Songwon University)
- 투고 : 2016.10.25
- 심사 : 2016.12.20
- 발행 : 2016.12.31
본 학령전기 자녀를 둔 부모의 성지식, 성태도, 부모효능감 정도를 비교 분석하기 위해 시도되었다. 연구 대상은 학령전기 아동을 자녀로 둔 부모 70쌍으로 선정하였다. 자료분석은 chi-square test, t-test, ANOVA를 이용하였다. 연구결과 자녀 성교육에 대한 책임(p=.043), 자녀 성교육의 경험(p=.043), 자녀와 성에 대한 의사소통정도(p=.019), 성과 관련된 정보제공(p=.024)에 있어 부모 간 유의미한 차이가 있는 것으로 나타났다. 부모 간 성지식(p=.018), 성태도(p=.006)가 유의미한 차이를 보였고 자녀 성교육에 대한 부모효능감(p=.006)은 차이가 없는 것으로 나타났다. 이는 올바른 자녀 성교육을 위해 요구되는 부모의 성지식, 성태도, 자녀 성교육에 대한 인식에 차이가 있다는 것을 의미한다. 따라서 효과적인 자녀 성교육을 위해 부모 간 차이점과 특성을 고려한 차별화된 부모대상 성교육 프로그램이 개발되고 부모 모두에게 적용되어야 할 것이다.
- http://www.mogef.go.kr/korea/view/news/news03_01.jsp?func=view& currentPage=2&key_type=content&key=성범죄&search_start_date=&search_end_date= &class_id=0&idx=642140
- E. H. Kim, J, O. Park, & H. A. Lee, "A study on disclosure of child sexual abuse", Journal of Korean Association of Victimology, Vol. 19, pp. 131-154, 2011.
- J. E. Kim, H. J. Kim, & H. S. Hong, ".Relationship between characteristic in abuse, self-blame and post-traumatic stress symptoms in sexually abused children", J Korean Soc Matern Child Health, Vol. 19, No. 2, pp. 243-254, 2015. https://doi.org/10.21896/jksmch.2015.19.2.243
- K. Christopher, & C. J. Lutz-Zois, A. Reinhardt, "Female sexual-offenders: Personality pathology as a mediator of the relationship between childhood sexual abuse history and sexual abuse perpetration against others", Child Abuse & Neglect, Vol. 31, pp. 871-883, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chiabu.2007.02.006
- J. H. Gang, & S. N. Kim, "An effectiveness analysis of remedial program against sexual offenders", Journal of Welfare for The Correction, Vol. 35, pp. 71-105, 2014.
- G. S. Shin, & S. H. Jo, (2009, August). A Qualitative study on the psychological and social characteristics of juvenile sexual offenders. Paper presented at the meeting of the Annual Conference of Korean Psychology Association, Seoul.
- B. S. Hong, & M. A. Nam, "Effects of exposure to internet phonography on sexual assault and prostitution of adolescents", Journal Korean society of child welfare, Vol. 40, pp. 9-39, 2012.
- E. K. Lee, "The development and effects analysis of a sexuality education program for parents with children in early childhood." Unpublished Master's thesis, Korea National Open University, Seoul. 2014.
- K. Y. Lee, & S. H. Song, "Influencing factors on sexual knowledge among elementary, middle, and high school students", J Korean Acad Soc Nurs Educ, Vol. 21, No. 3, pp. 406-416, 2016.
- H. S. Jin, & H. R. Park, "Sexual knowledge education among parents of first and second elementary school graders", Journal and perception and current status of sex of Korean Academy Child Health Nursing, Vol. 17, pp. 198-205, 2011. https://doi.org/10.4094/jkachn.2011.17.3.198
- S. H. Guem, M. H. Kim, & I. S. Kang, "Research on sex education of young children's mothers", Korean Parent-Child Health Journal, Vol. 8, pp. 49-63, 2005.
- E. M. Lee, & Y. R. Kweon, "Effects of a Maternal Sexuality Education Program for Preschoolers", Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, Vol. 43, pp. 370-378, 2013. https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2013.43.3.370
- I. S. Choi, & J. I. Kim, "The effects of sexual violence myths, interpersonal violence acceptance and sex role related attitudes on aggressive sexual behavior", The Korean Journal of Woman Psychology, Vol. 20, No. 3, pp. 277-300, 2015.
- K. S. Lee, Y. H. Hoe, & S. W. Park, "The effect of gender and age on the perception of sexual violence", Korean Journal of Social and Personality Psychology, Vol. 29, No. 1, pp. 65-81, 2015.
- E. C. Gallegos, A. M. Villarruel, M. V. Gómez, D. J. Onofre, & Y. Zhou, "Research brief: sexual communication and knowledge among Mexican parents and their adolescent children", J Assoc Nurses AIDS Care, Vol. 18, No. 2, pp. 28-34, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jana.2007.01.007
- L. Zhang, X. Li, I. H, Shah, W. Baldwin. & B. Stanton, "Parent-adolescent sex communication in China", Eur J Contracept Reprod Health Care, Vol. 12, No. 2, pp. 138-47, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1080/13625180701300293
- R. A. Crosby, A. Hanson, & K. Rager, "The protective value of parental sex education: A clinic-based exploratory study of adolescent females." Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology, Vol. 22, pp. 189-192, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpag.2008.08.006
- K. L. Eastman, R. Corona, & M. A. Schuster, "Talking parents, healthy teens: A worksite-based program for parents to promote adolescent sexual health", Preventing Chronic Disease, Vol. 3, pp. 126-136, 2006.
- J. S. Eum, "Effects of a parent-involvement sex education program for high primary-school graders", Journal of Korean Academy of Public Health Nursing, Vol. 18, pp. 143-153, 2004.
- U. S. Kim, "Effects of parent sexuality program for low primary-school child", Unpublished master's thesis, Korea University, Seoul. 2008.
- J. D. Klein, P. Sabaratnam, B. Pazos, M. M. Auerbach, C. G. Havens, & M. J. Brach, "Evaluation of the parents as primary sexuality educators program", Journal of Adolescent Health, Vol. 37, pp. 94-99, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jadohealth.2005.01.011
- S. R. Park, "The effect analysis of parents sex education program to puberty", Unpublished Master's thesis, Dong-Eui University, Busan. 2009.
- M. A. Schuster, R. Corona, M. N. Elliott, D. E. Kanouse, K. L. Eastman, A. J. Zhou, & D. J. Klein, "Evaluation of Talking Parents, Healthy Teens, a new worksite based parenting programme to promote parent-adolescent communication about sexual health: randomized controlled tria", British Medical Journal, Vol. 337, pp. 308-316, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.39609.657581.25
- M. S. Choi, & N. S. Ha, "A study on knowledge, attitude and experience in sex and sexual autonomy of college students", Korean Journal Women Health Nursing, Vol. 10, pp. 318-330, 2004.
- M. S. Jeon, "The study about attitude and activity of sex role of parents with infancy child", Unpublished Master's thesis, Kyungnam University, Changwon. 2008.
- J. W. Lee, W. S. Lim, & K. E. Kim, "Parental efficacy, marriage satisfaction, social support and neighborhood context as predictors of parent involvement in low income preschoo", children's education. Korean Journal of Human Ecology, Vol. 19, No. 5, pp. 761-774, 2010. https://doi.org/10.5934/KJHE.2010.19.5.761
- M. W. Kim, & M. J. Kang, "The effects of double Income couples' gender role attitudes and recognition of social support on parenting stress", Family and Environment Research, Vol. 49, No. 8, pp. 25-35, 2011.
- G. S. Yoo, & S. H. Kang, "A study on sexual knowledge according to sex and sexual intercourse among college students", Korean Journal of Family Welfare, Vol. 15, No. 1, pp. 101-118, 2010.
- I. J. Jang, H. S. Son, & Lee, E. J, "Attitudes and associated factors of parent of kindergarten child", Inje Medical Journal, Vol. 23, pp. 513-520, 2002.
- S. M. Lee, & J. M. Jang, "A study an parent efficacy and child rearing knowledge of parents in pregnancy", Journal of Future Early Childhood Education, Vol. 16, No. 3, pp. 251-273, 2009.