- Volume 7 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Converged Study on the Nurses' Knowledge and Performance of Cancer Pain Management in one city
암환자의 통증관리에 대한 일 지역 간호사의 지식 및 수행도에 관한 융합적 연구
- Received : 2016.10.18
- Accepted : 2016.12.20
- Published : 2016.12.31
The purpose of this converged study is to find nurses' knowledge and performance of cancer pain management targeting 295 nurses in M City. Cancer pain management knowledge and performance scales by Jo(2009) were the research tool used. Using SPSS 18.0, t-test, ANOVA, Multiple Linear Regression were carried out. The average scores of knowledge and performance were
Convergence;Knowledge;Performance;Cancer patient;Cancer pain management
- National Cancer Center(http://ncc.re.kr).
- KW Jung, YJ Won, HJ Kong, CM Oh, DH Lee, JS Lee, "incidence, mortality, survival, and prevalence in 2011",Cancer Research and Treatment. Vol. 46, No. 2, pp. 109-123. 2014. https://doi.org/10.4143/crt.2014.46.2.109
- Jessica Latchman ,MS, ARNP, AOCNP, "Improving pain Management at the Nursing Education Level: Evaluating Knowledge and Attitudes", Journal of the Advanced Practitioner in Oncology. Vol. 5, No. 1, pp. 10-16, 2014.
- Mun-Jung Yang, Yang-Whan Jeon, Sang-Ick Han, Chi-Wha han, Hyeon-Seok Eom, "Depression and pain in patients with cancer : A preliminary study", Journal of Korean neuropsychiatric Association. Vol. 39, No. 6, pp. 1122-1130, 2000.
- Eun-Ha Choi, "Comparison in the recognition of Cancer Patients and nurses for Cancer Pain Management", Department of Nursing the Graduate school Chonbuk National University, 2014.
- Joo-Yeon Lee, Young-Sook, Moon. "Effects of Chronic Pain and Social support on Depression and Suicide in the Elderly", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 10, pp. 445-458, 2015.
- Hyung-Won Baik, Myung Kim, "The relation between comprehensive health needs of cancer patient and the quality of life", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 12, No. 12, pp. 477-484, 2014.
- Eun-Jung Park, "Cancer Pain Management and satisfaction of Pain Control in Hospitalized Cancer Patients", Department of Epidemiology and health Informatics Graduate School of Public Health, korea. University, 2014.
- Keum-Jae Lee, Yeon-Suk Park, "Nurses' Spirituality and Attitude toward Terminal Care in Geriatric Hospital ", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 12, pp. 347-357, 2015. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.12.347
- Keun-Sook Sohn, Jae-Hwan Kim, "Recent trends in pharmacologic treatment of cancer pain", Korean Medical Association, Vol. 55, No. 7, pp. 666-675, 2012. https://doi.org/10.5124/jkma.2012.55.7.666
- Ho Jung Song, Gwang Suk Kim, "Factors Affecting Nurse's pain Management for cancer patients", Journal of korean Clinical Nursing Resarch, Vol. 16 , No. 3, pp. 25-37, 2009.
- Gustafsson M, Borglin G, "Can a theory-based educational intervention change nurses' Knowledge and attitudes concerning cancer pain management? A quasi-experimental design", BMC Health Servic Research. 13:328. 2013. https://doi.org/10.1186/1472-6963-13-328
- Seon-Hee Lee, "Knowledge and attitudes of Clinical Nurses and doctors toward cancer Pain Management, Dept. of Nursing Graduate School, Daejeon University, 2003.
- Seung Ae Yang, "Convergence Analysis of the Factors Influencing Terminal Care Attitude", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 73-88, 2015.
- Kwon, Eun-Ju,"A comparative study on the knowledge and Attitude of cancer pain Management between Nurses working in General units and Cancer Units", Department of nursing science Graduate School Kosin University, 2009.
- Rin Kang, GyeongAe Seomun,"Aromatherapy Nursing Intervention for Pain Relief A Systematic Review and Meta Analysis", Journal of Digital convergence, Vol. 14, No. 6, pp. 271-283, 2014.
- Jae-Seong Park "Knowledge of Cancer Pain Management for Clinical Nurses", Department of nursing Graduate School Catholic University of Pusan, 2013.
- Ministry of Health & Welfare, Cancer Pain Management Guideline. 2012.
- Eun Kyung Jo, "Nurses' Knowledge and Perfomance of cancer pain management", Department of Nursing Graduate School Keimyung school, 2009.
- Eun Mee Lee, "A comparative study of the Knowledge and practice regarding cancer pain management between nurses in oncology units and non-oncology unit in hospital", Department of nursing Science Graduate School kosin University, 2011.
- Kyeong-Im Lee,"Emergency Room Nurses' Knowledge and Performance of Cancer Pain Management", Department of Nursing Graduate School Dong-A University Busan, 2012.
- Hui Jung Yu.,"Hospice ward and medical wrd nurses', Knowledge and performance of cancer Pain management", Dept. of Case Management The GraduateSchool of Information in Clinical Nursing Hanyang University, 2011.
- Jeoung Hee, Mun, "Knowledge and Performance of Nurses' Cancer Pain Management", Department of Nursing Gradute School of Kongju National University Gong Ju, 2014.