- Volume 7 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Impact Of Convergence on the psychosocial well-being levels : On Some Care Service Providers
직무만족이 정신사회적 안녕수준에 미치는 융합적 영향 : 돌봄 사회 서비스
- Kim, Hyang-nyeong (Department of Health and public administration University of Donggang) ;
- Noh, Eun-Kyung (Department of Health and public administration University of Donggang) ;
- Kim, Seung-Hee (Department of Dental Hygiene, Gwangju Health College) ;
- Jun, Mee-Jin (Den-Bio)
- Received : 2016.10.07
- Accepted : 2016.12.20
- Published : 2016.12.31
This study was conducted to identify the Convergence influence of job satisfaction of care service providers on their psycho-social well-being status. A study subjects were 308 care service providers employed in local self-support centers for Social Service in Gwangju, Jeonam Jeonbuk province, from whom data was collected using self-administrated structured questionnaire after regular holiday education. In consequence hierarchical multiple regression analysis, research findings; adjusting general and occupational characteristics, the higher they perceived sub-dimensions of job satisfaction such as relationship with job demands(
- N. J. Yahng, "A policy implementation analysis on the care voucher for the Aged-focusing on choice and competition", Korean Acad Of Social Welfare, Vol. 61, No. 3, pp. 77-101.
- M. D. Parker, "Social Service Vouchers: Issues for Social Work Practice". Journal of Society and Social Welfare, Vol. 39, pp. 35-55, 1991.
- H. G. Kang, "Work of korean social services policy and service challenges of expansion". Vol. 3, pp. 6-22, 2007.
- H. S. Bae, "The Meaning and Assignments of introducing Voucher system in social welfare", Korean Association of Social Welfare Policy, Vol. 31, pp. 319-342. 2007.
- Korea Ministry for health welfare and family affairs, "Care for elderly vouchers business", 2009.
- Korea Ministry for health welfare and family affairs, "Maternal neonatal management support". 2009.
- Korea Ministry for health welfare and family affairs, "Home nursing visit business". 2009.
- A. R. Hochschild, "The managed heart: The commercialization of human feeling. Berkeley", University of California Press, 1983.
- C. Y. Huang, V. D. Perng, S. J. Sousa, M. Y. Hwang, C. C. Tsai, M. H. Huang, S. Y. Yao, "Stressors, social support, depressive symptoms and general health status of Taiwanese caregivers of persons with stroke or Alzheimer'disease", Journal of Clinical Nursing, Vol, 18, pp. 502-11, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2702.2008.02443.x
- K. Pugliesi, "The consequences of emotional labor : Effects on work stress, job satisfaction, and well-being". Motivation and Emotion, Vol, 23, No, 2 pp. 125-154, 1999. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1021329112679
- M. J. Kim, K. Y. Kang, "The convergence study on the relationship between the job stress and Mental Health of Nurses". Journal of the Korea Convergence Society. Vol. 6, No. 5, pp. 39-47. 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.5.039
- K. J. Kim, "The effect on work stress in service quality taken by care providers in elderly care facilities", Master's thesis University of Jeon-Book, 2009.
- Y. T. Kim, H. U. Kim, Y. B. Yum, "The study on care worker's job satisfaction and at long-term and home care service centers", Welfare of the Aged, Vol. 46, pp. 53-76. 2009.
- B. H. Kim, "A study on the job satisfaction for employees working with the social service voucher system", Master's thesis University of Chosun, 2010.
- Y. N. Park, S. U. Yoon, "Health Promotion Behavior of Some Logical Dental Hygienist Convergence Impact on Emotional Labor, Quality of Life, Job Satisfaction", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 7, No. 3, pp. 25-33. 2016. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2016.7.3.025
- E. B. Faragher, M. Cass, C .L. Cooper, "The relationship between job satisfaction and health: A meta-analysis", Occupational and Environmen tal Medicine, Vol. 62, pp. 105-112, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1136/oem.2002.006734
- C. Y. Sun, "Institutional Improvement of working conditons of care workers with Emphasis on assistants". Labor research institution, Vol. 21, pp. 67-108, 2011.
- J. E. Go, "The effects of the caregiver emotional labor component on job satisfaction and turnover intention", Journal of the Korea Care management, Vol. 11, pp. 1-20, 2014.
- S. J. Jang, "Stress, korean society of preventive medicine health statistics", Data Collection and Standardization Of Measurement, Gyechmunhwasa, Seoul, 2000.
- H. S. Choi, "A study on job satisfaction of quasi-governmental agencies", Master's thesis University of Yonsei, 2009.
- G. O. Em, "Stategic proposal for the improveme nt of service quality of long-term care", Vol. 8, pp. 38-46, 2008.
- N. O. Cho, S. H. Ko, C. G. Kim, K. K. Oh, S. J. Lee, Y. J. Jung, "The level of importance of long-term care nursing assistants", J Of Korean Acad Of Nurs, Vol. 14, No. 1, pp. 127-137, 2008. https://doi.org/10.5977/JKASNE.2008.14.1.127
- J. B. Kwak, "A study the relationship between job stress and job satisfaction of caregives", Master's thesis University of hannam, 2010.
- E. A. Locke, "The nature and causes of job satisfaction. In Dunnette(Ed.). Handbook of industrial and organizational psychology". Chicago, Rand McNally, 1976.
- S. J. Nam, H. S. Cho, "A comparative study on job satisfaction and performance of the social welfare between towns and villages", Vol. 24, pp. 59-88.
- H. Chu, "Management Organization theory", Seoul, Bakyoungsa, 1997.
- J. Y. Im, "Impaction on organizational commitment and job satisfaction of the social welfare a nurse turnover intentions", Korean Acad of Nur admin, Vol. 10, No. 2, pp. 185-193.
- Y. K. Sin, "Organization theory", Seoul, Dasan, 1997.
- Y. M. Oh, "Long-term care for elderly", welfare trends, Vol. 2, pp. 56-61.
- S. Evans, P. Huxley, C. Gately, M. Webber, A. Mears, S. Pajak, J. Medina, T. Kendall, C. Katona, "Mental health, burnout and job satisfacti on among mental health social workers in Englan d and Wales". British Journal of Psychiatry, Vol. 188, pp. 75-80, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1192/bjp.188.1.75
- K. Y. Lu, L. C. Chang, H. L. Wu, "Relationships between professional commit-ment,job satisfaction, and work stress in public health nurses in Taiwan". Journal of Professional Nursing, Vol. 23, No. 2, pp. 110-116, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.profnurs.2006.06.005
- C. L. Cooper, U. Rout, B. Faragher, "Mental health, Job satisfaction, and job stress among general practitioners", British Medical Journal, Vol. 298, pp. 366-370, 1989. https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.298.6670.366
- K. J. Hong, Y. R. Tak, H. S. Gang, K. S. Kim, H. R. Bak, W. H. Gwack, J. E. Jung, J. R. Choi, "The job stress, job satisfaction, and health of women who work in the professional job: Nurse and teachers", Korean Society Of Nursing Science, Vol. 32, No. 4, 570-579, 2002.
- R. M. Schefflera, T. T. Brown, J. K. Ricea, "The role of social capital in reducing non-specifi c psychological distress: The importance of contr oll ing for omitted variable bias". Social Science and Medicine, Vol. 65, No. 4, pp. 842-854, 2007, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.socscimed.2007.03.042
- Korea Ministry for health welfare and family affairs, "A care helpers standard teaching material", 2010.
- G. J. Lee, "Study of factors that affect job satisfaction of nursing professionals", Master's thesis University of Honam, 2009.