- Volume 3 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Privacy of Capability Token in the IoT Service System
- Jang, Deresa (Interdisciplinary Program of Information & Protection, Mokpo National University) ;
- Kim, Jin-bo (Interdisciplinary Program of Information & Protection, Mokpo National University) ;
- Kim, Mi-Sun (Interdisciplinary Program of Information & Protection, Mokpo National University) ;
- Seo, Jae-Hyun (Interdisciplinary Program of Information & Protection, Mokpo National University)
- Received : 2016.08.30
- Accepted : 2016.10.10
- Published : 2016.09.30
The recent development of the Internet of things (IoT) has led to the introduction of new access control measures. Even during the access control for security, however, there might be privacy infringements due to unwanted information provision and collection. Measures to control this process are therefore required. This paper defines the structure and policies of tokens to protect privacy that can be exposed through the token information when you use the capability token in the IoT service system.
Supported by : National Research Foundation(NRF)
- National Information Society Agency, "Dysfunctions and establish a comprehensive information dissemination measures to enable radio frequency identification", 2004.
- National Information Society Agency, "Study on the legal aspects Things communications intelligence," 2010.
- S. Gusmeroli, S. Piccione and D. Rotondi, "IoT access control issues: a capability based approach," IMIS-2012, pp.787-792, 2012.
- Jin-bo Kim, Deresa Jang, Mi-sun Kim and Jae-Hyun Seo, "The Access Control Platform of the IoT Service Using the CapSG," Journal of Information Processing Systems, vol.4, no.9, pp.337-346, 2015.
- Bum-Ki Lee, Mi-Sun Kim and Jae-Hyun Seo, "Design and Implementation of The Capability Token based Access Control System in the Internet of Things," Journal of The Korea Institute of Information Security & Cryptology, vol.25, no.2, pp.439-448, 2015. https://doi.org/10.13089/JKIISC.2015.25.2.439
- Romuald Thion, Access Control Models, Cyber Warfare and Cyber Terrorism, Hershey, pp.318-326, 2008.
- Sergio Gusmeroli, Salvatore Piccione and Domenico Rotondi, "A capability-based security approach to manage access control in the Internet of Things," Mathematical and Computer Modelling, pp.1189-1205, 2013.
- Jose L. Hernandez-Ramos, Antonio J. Jara, Leandro Marin and Antonio F. Skarmeta1 "Distributed Capability-based Access Control for the Internet of Things," Journal of Internet Services and Information Security, Volume 3, Number 3/4, pp.1-16, 2013. https://doi.org/10.22667/JISIS.2013.11.31.001
- Mark S. Miller, Ka-Ping Yee and J. Shapiro, "Capability Myths Demolished," Systems Research Laboratory, Johns Hopkins University, Tech.Report SRL 2003-02, 2003.
- Deresa Jang, Jin-bo Kim, Mi-Sun Kim and Jae-Hyun Seo, "Privacy-preserving Access Control in the IoT Service Platform," MITA2016, pp.52-54, 2016.