- Volume 15 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Development of Skin Type Airbag Helmet through Consumer Oriented Concept Design and the Cushion Part's Impact Analysis
소비자 맞춤형 개념설계 및 쿠션부 충격해석을 통한 외피형 에어백 헬멧 개발
Jung, In-Duck;Lee, Yong-Moon;Oh, Mi-Ok;Kim, Seung-Chul;Lee, Tae-Gu;Kang, MyungChang
- Received : 2016.10.21
- Accepted : 2016.12.08
- Published : 2016.12.30
This study was initiated to minimize head injuries, which is the largest cause of increased external activity, traffic accident injuries, and death. We developed a low cost airbag that can be covered by a safety helmet based on consumer needs. The results of the survey showed that safety is the most important aspect of consumers' safety helmets. It also predicted that increasing the weight would present the biggest problem. Curved airbag cushion parts that can be attached to a helmet and the sensor part of a block type were designed. Impact analysis was performed by specifying the pressure inside the airbag and the volume of the airbag as variables.
Personal Safety;Airbag Helmet;Impact Analysis;Concept Design;Survey
- Koncan, D. A., Zemek, R. and Hoshizaki, T. B., "Performance of Children and Adult Alpine Eelmets under Characteristic Falling Conditions", Procedia Engineering, Vol. 147, pp. 578-583, 2016. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.proeng.2016.06.243
- Kim, D. E., Kim, J. H. and Kang, M. C., "Test and evaluation based on standard regulation of USA federal automotive safety of assistant driver's seat airbag at low risk deployment passenger airbag using passenger protection wrap", Journal of Korean Society of Manufacturing Process Engineers, Vol. 15, No. 1, pp. 61-67, 2016. https://doi.org/10.14775/ksmpe.2016.15.1.061
- Song, Y. H., "Research for wear status and encourage the children to wear safety helmet", A Thesis for a Doctorate, Jeonju University, pp. 11-27, 2016.
- Kwon, H. M., "2014 Industrial accident investigaion", Korea Occupational Safety & Health Agency, pp. 126-131, 2015.
- Kim, J. H., "A Study on Protective Purposes and Intents of Use of Safety Helmets as for Rwduction of Falls", Journal of the Korean Society of Safety, Vol. 28, No. 5, pp. 83-89, 2013. https://doi.org/10.14346/JKOSOS.2013.28.5.83
- Cooper, R. G., "Formula for Success," Marketing Management", Vol. 15, No. 1, March-April, pp. 19-23, 2006.
- Armstron, G. and Kotler, P., "Marketing: An Introduction, Pearson, pp. 273-281, 2011.
- Kwahk, G. Y., Business Statistics Analysis, Kyungmoonsa, pp. 4-5, 2011.
- Na, Y. M., Park, J. K., Lee, H. S., Kang, T. H. and Park, T. G, "Development of Protecticve Device for Quadcopter on Impact", Journal of the Korean Society of Manufacturing Process Engineers, Vol. 14, No. 1, pp. 63-69, 2015.
- Kang, H., Jang, J. S., Kim, D. H., Kang, J. H., Yoo, W. S., and Lee, J. W., "Prediction of Impact Energy Absorption in a High Weight Drop Tester by Response Surface Methodology", Journal of Korean Society of Manufacturing Process Engineers, Vol. 15, No. 3, pp. 44-51, 2016. https://doi.org/10.14775/ksmpe.2016.15.3.044
- Hong, S. S. and Lee, H, J., "An Empirical Study on Management of Marketing Design and Innovative Design for Promoting Purchase Power", Journal of the Korean Society of Design Culture, Vol. 16, No. 4, pp. 509-521, 2010.
Supported by : 한국연구재단