- Volume 18 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Analysis of Specific Contaminated Status and Pollutant Loads Contribution Rate of the Tributaries in Gumho and Nam River Basin
금호강, 남강 중권역 지류·지천의 상세오염 현황 및 오염기여율 조사
Na, Seungmin;Kwon, Heongak;Kim, Gyeong Hoon;Shin, Dongseok;Im, Tae Hyo
- Received : 2016.10.12
- Accepted : 2016.10.18
- Published : 2016.11.30
This study was investigated the pollutant load, contamination properties, pollution condition of the fine parts of tributary, the influence of Nakdong river watershed and etc. in the tributaries. The contaminated tributaries were that among the Kumho and Nam river or were too far from site of water quality monitoring stations, regularly. As a result, the water quality level was almost similar between Nam and Kumho River, except for certain parameter including TN(Total Nitrogen), Chl-a(Chlorophyll-a) and SS(Suspended Solid) in which Kumho river were 20~120%. The point discharge load(kg/day) and load density (
Contaminated tributary;Load density;Point pollutant load;Pollutant load contribution rate;Specific contamination investigation
- Cho, BW, Choi, JH, Yi, SJ, Kim, YI, (2012). Selection priority of tributary catchments for improving water quality using stream grouping method, J. of Korean Society on Water Environment, 28(1), pp. 18-25.
- Choi, YW, Kim, YW, Park, JW, Park, TY, Jang, MW, (2010). Water resources and demand in the Namgang sub-basin, J. of Agriculture and Life Science, 44(6), pp. 171-182.
- Jung, KY, Kim, GH, Lee, JW, Lee, IJ, Yoon, JS, Lee, KL, Lim, TH, (2013). Selection of priority management target tributary for effective watershed management in Nam-river Mid-watershed, J. of Korean Society on Water Environment, 29(4), pp. 514-522.
- Kim, OS, (2005), A study on the application of total maximum daily loads management in lower watershed of Nam River, Korea, Master' Thesis, Changwon National University, Changwon, Korea.
- Lim, BS, Cho, BW, Kim YI, Kim, DY, (2010). Application of priority order selection technique for water quality improvement in stream watershed by relationship of flow and water quality, J. of Korean Society of Environmental Engineers, 32(8), pp. 802-808.
- Lee, JW, Kwon, HG, Kwak, IS, Youn, JS, Cheon, SU, (2012). The Estimation of Contribution Ratio for Sub Stream in Nam River Basin, Environmental Impact Assessment, 21(5), pp. 745-755.
- Na, SM, Lim, TH, Lee, JY, Kwon, HG, Cheon, SU, (2015). Flow rate.water quality characteristics of tributaries and a grouping method for tributary management in Nakdong River, J. of Wetlands Research, 17(4), pp. 380-390. https://doi.org/10.17663/JWR.2015.17.4.380
- Na, SM, Kwon, HG, Shin, SM, Son, YG, Shin, DS, Lim, TH, (2016). A study on seasonal pollutant distribution characteristics of contaminated tributaries in Nakdong river basin, J. of Wetlands Research, 18(3), pp. 301-312. https://doi.org/10.17663/JWR.2016.18.3.301
- Nakdong River Environment Research Center (NRERC), (2012). Water quality and discharge monitoring of tributary to the Nakdong River System, Nadong River Environment Research Center, pp. 145-217.
- Nakdong River Basin Environmental Office (NRBEO), (2009). Nam river middle zone water environment management framework, 11-1480000-000951-01, Nakdong River Basin Environmental Office.
- Yang, DS, Bae, HK, (2012). The effect of branches on Kumho river's water quality, J. of Environmental Sciences, 21(10), pp. 1245-1253. https://doi.org/10.5322/JES.2012.21.10.1245
- Yoon, YS, Yu, JJ, Kim, MS, Lee, HJ, (2006). Computation and assessment of delivery pollutant loads for the streams in the Nakdong River basin, J. of Korean Society on Water Environment, 22(2), pp. 277-287.