- Volume 25 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
Analysis of the Availability of Risk Assessment Model for Typhoon Path which Affected Korean Peninsula
한반도에 영향을 미친 태풍 경로별 재해평가모형의 활용도 분석
- Park, Jong-Kil (Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering/Atmospheric Environment Information Research Center, Inje University) ;
- Lee, Bo-Ram (Korea Meteorological Industry Promotion Agency) ;
- Jung, Woo-Sik (Department of Atmospheric Environment Information Engineering/Atmospheric Environment Information Research Center, Inje University)
- Received : 2016.09.09
- Accepted : 2016.10.20
- Published : 2016.11.30
As a result of dividing typhoon that affected Korean Peninsular between 1999 and 2012 into 7 types of path and entering forecast field and analysis field of RDAPS, until 36 hours from the time of forecast, it is reliable to use the forecast field of RDAPS to predict typhoon and for each typhoon path, the difference between the forecast and the analysis shows normal distribution, which is usable for weather forecast until the
RAM;Typhoon type;Forecast field;Analysis field
Supported by : 기상청
- Broccoli, A. J., Manabe, S., 1990, Can existing climate models be used to study anthropogenic changes in tropical cyclone climate?, Geophysical Research Letters, 17(11), 1917-1920. https://doi.org/10.1029/GL017i011p01917
- IPCC, 2007, The physical science basis, summary for policymakers, contribution of working group I to the fourth assessment report of the intergovernmental panel on climate change, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, United Kingdom and New York, NY, USA, 1-21.
- Jung, W. S., 2014, Climate change, typhoon and extreme wind, Symposium on Climate Change Adaptation Measures.
- Kim, J. S., 2013, On the characteristics of damage scale and risk management system by strong wind speed of typhoon, Master's Thesis, Inje University, Gimhae.
- NEMA, 2010, Statistical yearbook of natural disaster, 888-898.
- NIMS, 2009, Understanding of climate change II, 46-49.
- Oouch, K., Yoshimura, J., Yoshimura, H., Mizuta, R., Kusunoki, S., Noda, A., 2006, Tropical cyclone climatology in a global-warming climate as simulated in a 20 km-mesh global atmospheric model: Frequency and wind intensity analyses, Journal of Meteorological Society of Japan, 84(2), 259-276. https://doi.org/10.2151/jmsj.84.259
- Park, J. K., Lee, B. R., Jung, W. S., 2015, Compatibility for the typhoon damages predicted by Korea risk assessment model input data, Journal of Environmental Sciences International, 24(7), 865-874. https://doi.org/10.5322/JESI.2015.24.7.865
- Park, J. K., Kim, B. S., Jung, W. S., 2006, Change in statistical characteristics of typhoon affecting the Korean peninsula, Atmosphere, 16(1), 1-17.
- Sugi, M., Noda, A., Sato, N., 1997, Influence of global warming on tropical cyclone climatology: An experiment with the JMA global model, WMO/TD-No. 792.
- Sugi, M., Noda, A., Sato, N., 2002, Influence of the global warming on tropical cyclone climatology: An experiment with the JMA global model, Journal of Meteorological Society of Japan, 80, 249-272. https://doi.org/10.2151/jmsj.80.249