- Volume 20 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Development of Multi-residue Analysis and Monitoring of Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) - Used Organochlorine Pesticides in Korea
국내에 사용되어 금지된 유기염소계 농약류의 다중분석법과 모니터링
- Lim, Sung-Jin ;
- Oh, Young-Tak ;
- Yang, Ji-Yeon ;
- Ro, Jin-Ho ;
- Choi, Geun-Hyoung ;
- Ryu, Song-Hee ;
- Moon, Byeong-Chul ;
- Park, Byung-Jun
- Received : 2016.10.21
- Accepted : 2016.11.25
- Published : 2016.12.31
This study was conducted to investigate residual organochlorine pesticides in green house soil and oriental melon, green pepper, and lettuce. The majority of them were designated as persistent organic pollutants (POPs) by the international community at the Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pollutant. Extraction and clean-up method were developed using the QuEChERS method for residual organochlorine pesticides (OCPs) in soil and oriental melon, green pepper and lettuce. Recovery of OCPs in greenhouse soil and oriental melon, green pepper, and lettuce ranged from 73.3-110.6%. Limit of detection (LOD) of OCPs in soil and 3 crops were 0.01-0.08 and
Greenhouse;green pepper;lettuce;oriental melon;residual organochlorine pesticides
- Chen, L., Y. Ran, B. Xing, B. Mai, J. He, X. Wei, J. Fu and G. Sheng (2005) Contents and sources of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and organochlorine pesticides in vegetable soils of Guangzhou, China. Chemosphere 60:879-890. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chemosphere.2005.01.011
- Gonzalez, M., K. S. B. Miglioranza, J. E. Aizpun de Moreno and V. J. Moreno (2005) Evaluation of conventionally and organically produced vegetables for high lipophilic organochlorine pesticide (OCP) residues. Food Chem. Toxicol. 43:261-269. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fct.2004.10.002
- Kim, H. S., J. Y. Jung, H. K. Kim, K. M. Ku, J. k. Suh, Y. Park and Y. H. Kang (2011) Influences of meteorological conditions of harvest time on water-soluble vitamin contents and quality attributes of oriental melon. J. Bio-Environ. Control 20(4):290-296.
- Kim, H. Y., G. W. Kim and H. G. Jeong (2016) Development of Tteokgalbi added with red pepper seed powder. J. Korean Soc. Food Sci. Nutr. 45(2):255-260. https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2016.45.2.255
- Lim, S. J., Y. T. Oh, J. H. Ro, J. Y. Yang, G. H. Choi, S. H. Ryu and B. J. Park (2016a) Persistent organic pollutants (POPs) residues in greenhouse soil and strawberry - Organochlorine pesticides. Korean J. Environ. Agric. 35(1):6-14. https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2016.35.1.05
- Lim, S. J., Y. T. Oh, J. H. Ro, J. Y. Yang, G. H. Choi, S. H. Ryu, B. C. Moon and B. J. Park (2016b) Investigation of residual pesticides in green perilla (Perilla frutescens var. japonica Hara) greenhouse soil and its leaves. Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 20(3):221-227. https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2016.20.3.221
- MAFRA (2015) 2014 Statistics on Production of Greenhouse Vegetable and Greenhouse Facilities for Vegetable, Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs, Sejong, Korea.
- Mikes, O., P. Cupr, S. Trapp and J. Klanova (2009) Uptake of polychlorinated biphenyls and organochlorine pesticides from soil and air into radishes (Raphanus sativus). Environ. Pollut. 157:488-496. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envpol.2008.09.007
- Park, B. J. (2011) Pesticide residue monitoring and environmental exposure assessment in paddy field soil and greenhouse soils. Korean J. Pest. Sci. 15:1-6.
- Park, C. K. and Y. S. Ma (1981) Organochlorine pesticide residues in agricultural soils-1981. Korean J. Environ. Agric. 1:1-13.
- RDA, Rural Development Administration (2007) Lettuce cultivation. Standard farming manual-161. pp. 26.
- Shin, S. K., J. S. Park, Y. Y. Kang, S. Y. Lee, J. W. Chun, D. H. Kim and J. M. Yeon (2010) Analytical method of new POPs in environmental samples. Anal Sci. Technol. 23:128-137. https://doi.org/10.5806/AST.2010.23.2.128
- Son, K. A., H. Y. Kwon, J. B. Kim, Y. D. Jin, T. K. Kim, C. S. Kim, G. H. Gil, K. J. Im and K. W. Lee (2012) The residue characteristics of chlorpyrifos in chilli and sweet peppers. Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 16(3):236-241. https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2012.16.3.236
- Suh, Y. T., J. H. Shim and R. D. Park (1984) Evaluation of organochlorine pesticide residues in soil by steam distillation. Korean J. Environ. Agric. 3:23-29.
- Residues of Organochlorine Pesticides in Agricultural Waters and Its Risk Assessment of Aquatic Creature vol.21, pp.2, 2017, https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2017.21.2.191
- Exposure Assessment of Pesticide-Originated Persistent Organic Pollutants in Paddy and Upland Soils in Korea vol.36, pp.3, 2017, https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2017.36.3.23
- Investigation of Residual Organochlorine Pesticides in Grape and Peach Orchard Soils and Fruits vol.22, pp.4, 2018, https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2018.22.4.292
Supported by : 국립농업과학원