- Volume 17 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
A Quality Assessment of Meta-Analyses Research in Social Work
국내 사회복지 관련 메타분석 연구의 질 평가
- Cho, Mi-Kyoung (College of Nursing, Eulji University) ;
- Kim, Hee-Young (Department of Child Welfare, Namseoul University)
- Received : 2016.07.11
- Accepted : 2016.10.07
- Published : 2016.10.31
This study was conducted to evaluate the quality of meta-analysis of social work in South Korea using the Assessment of Multiple Systematic Review (AMSTAR). Electronic databases including the Korean Studies Information Service System (KISS), DBpia, and RISS4U were searched for 'meta-analysis', 'social work', and 'social welfare' from 2000 to December 2015, and 42 meta-analysis studies were included. Data were analyzed using descriptive statistics, t-tests, and ANOVA. The mean score for AMSTAR evaluation was
- Y. M. Kim, M. J. Park, "A study on social worker attitude toward the adoption of evidence-based practice", Social Science Research Review, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 281-303, 2007.
- S. D. Hwang, "Validation of evidence-based practice attitude scale", Social Science Research Review, vol. 27, no. 4, pp. 77-97, 2011.
- Z. Gellis, W. J. Reid, "Strengthening evidence-based practice", Brief Treatment and Crisis Intervention, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 155-165, 2004. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1093/brief-treatment/mhh012 https://doi.org/10.1093/brief-treatment/mhh012
- G. V. Glass, "Primary, secondary, and meta-analysis of research", Educational Researcher, vol. 5, no. 10, pp. 3-8, 1976. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.3102/0013189X005010003 https://doi.org/10.3102/0013189X005010003
- L. Videka-Sherman, "Meta-analysis of research on social work practice in mental health", Social Work, vol. 33, no. 4, pp. 325-338, 1988.
- K. Gorey, B. Thyer, D. Pawluck, "Differential effectiveness of prevalent social work practice models: a meta-analysis", Social Work, vol. 43, no. 3, pp. 269-278, 1998. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1093/sw/43.3.269 https://doi.org/10.1093/sw/43.3.269
- S. S. Oh, Meta analysis : Theory and practice, pp. 1-283, Konkuk publisher, Seoul, 2011.
- D. J. Cook, D. L. Sackett, W. O. Spitzer, "Meteorologic guidelines for systematic reviews of randomized controlled trials in health care from the Postdam consultation on meta-analysis", Journal of Clinical Epidemiology, vol. 48, no. 1, pp. 167-171, 1995. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/0895-4356(94)00172-M https://doi.org/10.1016/0895-4356(94)00172-M
- D. Moher, D. J. Cook, S. Eastwood, I. Olkin, D. F. Stroup, "Improving the quality of reports of metal-analyses of randomized controlled trials: the QUORUM statement", The Lancet, vol. 357, no. 27, pp. 1896-1900, 1999. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(99)04149-5 https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(99)04149-5
- S. D. Park, I. S. Shin, "A review of meta-analysis research in early childhood education", Journal of Early Childhood Education, vol. 34, no. 2, pp. 393-412, 2014. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.18023/kjece.2014.34.2.018 https://doi.org/10.18023/kjece.2014.34.2.018
- Y. S. Song, M. H. Gang, S. A. Kim, I. S. Shin, "Review of meta-analysis research on exercise in south Korea", Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, vol. 44, no. 5, pp. 459-470, 2014. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2014.44.5.459 https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2014.44.5.459
- B. J. Shea, C. Hamel, G. A. Wells, L. M. Bouter, E. Kristjansson, J. Grimshaw, D. A. Henry, M. Boers, "AMSTAR is a reliable and valid measurement tool to assess the methodological quality of systematic reviews", Journal of Clinical Epidemiology, vol. 62, no. 10, pp. 1013-1020, 2009. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jclinepi.2008.10.009 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclinepi.2008.10.009
- J. H. Kim, A. K. Kim, "A quality assessment of meta-analyses of nursing in South Korea", Journal of Koran Academy of Nursing, vol. 43, no. 6, pp. 736-745, 2013. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2013.43.6.736 https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2013.43.6.736
- I. S. Shin, E. Y. Park, "Review of the meta-analysis research in special education and related field", Korean Journal of Physical and Multiple Disability, vol. 54, no. 4, pp. 157-176, 2011. https://doi.org/10.20971/kcpmd.2011.54.4.157
- Y. S. Song, M. H. Gang, S. A. Kim, "Methodological quality of meta-analyses on the elderly in Korea", The Korean Association for Local Government & Administration Studies, vol. 28, no. 4, pp. 349-370, 2014. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.18398/kjlgas.2014.28.4.349 https://doi.org/10.18398/kjlgas.2014.28.4.349
- C. Mikton, A. Butchart, "Child maltreatment prevention: a systematic review of reviews", Bulletin of the World Health Organization, vol. 87, no. 5, pp. 353-361, 2009. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.2471/BLT.08.057075 https://doi.org/10.2471/BLT.08.057075
- J. A. Bellon, P. Moreno-Peral, E. Motrico, A. Rodriguez-Morejon, A. Fernandez, A. Serrano-Blanco, E. Zabaleta-del-Olmo, S. Conejo-Ceron, "Effectiveness of psychological and/or educational interventions to prevent the onset of episodes of depression: a systematic review of systematic reviews and meta-analyses", Preventive Medicine, vol. 76, pp. 522-532, 2015. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ypmed.2014.11.003
- S. Y. Kim, J. E. Park, H. J. Seo, H. S. Seo, H. J. Sohn, C. M. Shin, Y. J. Lee, B. H. Jang, D. S. Heo, "NECA's guidance for undertaking systematic reviews and meta-analyses for intervention", National Evidence-based Healthcare Collaborating Agency, pp. 1-287, 2011.
- S. D. Lee, S. J. Kim, D. M. Yeum, "Discussion and proposal for metal-analysis papers of social welfare field", Journal of Korea Contents Association, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 209-222, 2014. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2014.14.01.209 https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2014.14.01.209
- B. J. Shea, J. M. Grimshaw, G. A. Wells, M. Boers, N. Andersson, C. Hamel, A. C. Porter, P. Tugwell, D. Moher, L. M. Bouter, "Development of AMSTAR: a measurement tool to assess the methodological quality of systematic reviews", BioMed Central Medical Research Methodology, pp. 7-10, 2007. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1186/1471-2288-7-10 https://doi.org/10.1186/1471-2288-7-10
- M. O. Suh, "The review of meta-analysis and research methodology proposed", Korean Journal of Educational Research, vol. 49, no. 2, pp. 1-23, 2011.