- Volume 17 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
A Design of Key Generation and Communication for Device Access Control based on Smart Health Care
스마트 헬스케어 기반의 디바이스 접근제어를 위한 키 생성 및 통신기법 설계
- Min, So-Yeon (Dept. of Information and Communcation, Seoil University) ;
- Lee, Kwang-Hyong (Dept. of Internet Information, Seoil University) ;
- Jin, Byung-Wook (Dep. of Computer Science, Soongsil University)
- Received : 2016.10.06
- Accepted : 2016.11.10
- Published : 2016.11.30
Smart healthcare systems, a convergent industry based on information and communications technologies (ICT), has emerged from personal health management to remote medical treatment as a distinguished industry. The smart healthcare environment provides technology to deliver vital information, such as pulse rate, body temperature, health status, and so on, from wearable devices to the hospital network where the physician is located. However, since it deals with the patient's personal medical information, there is a security issue for personal information management, and the system may be vulnerable to cyber-attacks in wireless networks. Therefore, this study focuses on a key-development and device-management system to generate keys in the smart environment to safely manage devices. The protocol is designed to provide safe communications with the generated key and to manage the devices, as well as the generated key. The security level is analyzed against attack methods that may occur in a healthcare environment, and it was compared with existing key methods and coding capabilities. In the performance evaluation, we analyze the security against attacks occurring in a smart healthcare environment, and the security and efficiency of the existing key encryption method, and we confirmed an improvement of about 15%, compared to the existing cipher systems.
Access Control;Key Generation Protocol;Key Management;Personal Information Security;Smart Health carel
Supported by : 서일대학교
- TTA.KO - 10.0304, "Technical Privacy and Security Requirements for Personal Health Record," TTA, 2008. 12.
- TTA, Information Security Reference Model for u-Health Service, TTA, 2010.12.
- TTA, Health Data Gateway, Server Protocol, 2011.6.
- TTA, u-Health Service Reference Model, TTA, 2010.12.
- M. Li, K. Ren, "Data Security and Privacy in Wireless Body Area Networks," IEEE Wireless Communications, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 51-58, Feb. 2010. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/MWC.2010.5416350 https://doi.org/10.1109/MWC.2010.5416350
- Wearable Technology Market-Global Scenario, Trends, Industry Analysis, Size, Share And Forecast 2012-2018.
- Young-bok Cho, Sung-hee Woo, Sang-ho Lee, Jong-bae Park, "A Secure Telemedicaine System in Smart Health Environment using BYOD," JKICE, vol. 19, no. 10, pp. 2473-2480, 2015.
- Jong-Jin Park, Gyoo-Seok Choi, Jeong-Lae Kim, In-Kyoo Park, Jeong-Jin Kang, Byeong-Ki Son, "Development of Mobile Healthcare App for Mental Health Management ? Focused on Anger Management-," The Journal of The Institute of Internet, Broadcasting and Communication (IIBC), vol. 14, no. 6, pp. 13-18, Dec. 31, 2014. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.7236/JIIBC.2014.14.6.13
- M Meingast, T Roosta, S Sastry, "Security and privacy issues with health care information technology," 28th Annual International Conference of the IEEE, 2006. 9. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/iembs.2006.260060
- Jin Tae Park, Hyun Seo Hwang, Jun Soo Yun, Gyung Soo Park, Il Young Moon, "Application and Convergence Technique : User Motion Recognition Healthcare System Using Smart-Band," Koni, vol. 18, no. 6, pp. 619-624, 2014.
- Jae-Man You, In-Kyoo Park, "Android Storage Access Control for Personal Information Security," The Journal of The Institute of Internet, Broadcasting and Communication, vol. 13, no. 6, Dec. 2013. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.7236/JIIBC.2013.13.6.123
- Sang-Hyun Joo, Tae-Gil Kang, Woo-Suk Yang, "A Implementation of Iris recognition system using scale-space filtering," The Journal of The Institute of Webcasting, Internet Television and Telecommunication, vol. 9 no. 5, pp. 175-181, 2009.