- Volume 17 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
A study on the Application Plan of Light Elements in Liturgy Space
전례공간에서의 빛요소 적용에 대한 계획방안 연구
- Received : 2016.08.25
- Accepted : 2016.11.10
- Published : 2016.11.30
In Catholic Cathedrals, the Liturgy space is central to the worship of the church and the player. The composition of the liturgical space affects the sensitivity of the worshiper. Because this sensitivity is connected with the faith, it is a very important consideration for planning elements. In this study, the light sensitivity of the elements that identify the most important factors in changing the devotion and in liturgical space was planned to emphasize the role of light. Understanding the meaning and importance of the liturgical space determine the spatial phase and role. Therefore, to analyze the functional and emotional properties of the light, the properties, roles and conditions of the light were organized. The data was analyzed as the target of sensitivity to light. Through the case studies of light, the effectiveness and adequacy as well as the application conditions could be understood. The results obtained in this study suggest a plan for light elements applied in the liturgical space.
application conditions;light elements;lighting;liturgical space;litugy;sensitivity
- Nakada Kazoki, Introduction to Lighting Design, Yekyung, p. 48, 1999.
- Yunsun Kim, A Study on Lighting in Interior Space, MA, Hongik Univ., pp. 23-29, 1983.
- Sooin Kim, The Basis of Architectural Design, Sanup Press, p. 129, 1978.
- Mirae Kim, Directing the Light of Phenomenological in Modern Churches, MA. Gunkuk Univ., p. 34, 2006.
- Mirae Kim, Directing the Light of Phenomenological in Modern Churches, MA. Gunkuk Univ., p. 33, 2006.
- Hyunsup Song, Artistry of Liturgical Space, Seminar for Art of Korean Church Art, p.31, recited, 1994.
- M. David Egan, Introduction to Architectural Lighting, pp. 51-88, 1992.
- Chasun Song, A Study on Lights in Liturgy space, MA, Catholic Univ., pp. 44-45, 1995.
- Jungsin Kim, Modern Churches in Europe, Catholic press, pp. 3-16, 2004.
- Kihyok Kim, A Composition of 'Spiritual Space of Liturgy' with Reference to Lights, MA, Chatholic Univ., p. 16, 2007.
- Gary. R. Steffy, Architectural Lighting Design, V.N.R.C., pp. 15-18, 1990.
- Youngwoo Nam, A Study on Lighting Design Programming According to a Catholic Liturgy Process, MA, Gunkuk Univ., p. 3, summary, 2013.
- Younghee Yoo, Lighting Desin, Kimundang, p. 23, 2010
- Nakada Kazoki, Introduction to Lighting Design, Yekyung, pp. 141-143, 1999.
- Editorial Board, Text of Architecture, Hara Publishers, p.125, 2002.
- Eric E. Richman, Requirements for Lighting Levelsm, Pacific Northwest Natuional Laboratory, 2016.
- Architectute Text Editors Commitee, Architectural Environments, Kimundang, pp. 123-129, 2013.
- Dosik Park,The meaning of the Catholic liturgy in religious ceremonies dimension, Hyosung University, Summary rearranged, 1993.
- Jungsin Kim, Modern Churches in Europe, Catholic press, p. 143, 2004.
- Yongwoon Hwang, A study on the Liturgy space of Cathedral in Pyeongtaek, The Korean Housing Association Journal, Vol. 16, No. 2, p. 32, 2005.
- Eunjoo Cha, A Study on the Lighting Design of Altar Area in Cathedral, MA, Hongik Univ., p. 10, 1986.
- Dokeun Yoon, Architectural Design, Munwundang, pp. 366-370, 1992.
- Kihyok Kim, A Composition of 'Spiritual Space of Liturgy' with Reference to Lights, MA, Chatholic Univ., 2007.
- Sunggon Kim, History of Western Architecture, Kimundang, p. 156, 2005.
- Chasun Song, A Study on Lights in Liturgy space, MA, Catholic Univ., p. 2, 1995.
- E. Cattan, Art & Liturgy, View of Theology, p. 109, 1992.
- N. Pevsner, History of European Architecture, Taerim Press, p. 217, 1990.
- Chasun Song, A Study on Lights in Liturgy space, MA, Catholic Univ., p. 25, 1995.
- Jungsin Kim, Baroque Art, Catholic Encyclopedia No. 5, Institute of Church History, pp. 3032-3034, 2004.
- Sunggon Kim, History of Western Architecture, Kimundang, p. 330, 2005.
- Rudolph Arnheim, Art & Visual Perception, Hongsungsa, pp. 393-395, 1986.