- Volume 17 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
A Study on Priority of Policy for Smart Farming System Using AHP Approach
스마트 팜 보급 확대를 위한 정책수단의 우선순위 결정
- Received : 2016.10.12
- Accepted : 2016.11.10
- Published : 2016.11.30
This study was conducted to investigate policy priority with respect to development of a smart farming system. Professors, researchers and policy makers in related fields were surveyed to develop a long-term plan and improved direction for the smart farming system, and the AHP (Analytic Hierarchy Process) was used for analysis. Overall, 61 experts in the frontiers of the field were surveyed and 42 questionnaires were analyzed. The results showed that the most important factors influencing development plans are increasing the income of farmers, minimizing management costs and standardizing and localizing smart farming systems. However, some plans differ with respect to economic and technology factors; therefore, those things should be analyzed in more detail by experts.
Analytic Hierarchy Process(AHP);Agricultural Products;Development Direction;Smart Farming System;Supply and Demand
Grant : 스마트 팜 운영실태 분석 및 발전방향 연구
Supported by : 농림축산식품부
- Mokhayong Kang. Kang, J.G., Min, B.C.: "Theory and practice of AHP," Intervision, pp. 3-56. 2008.
- Thomas L. Saaty. "How to Make a Decision: The Analytic Hierarchy Process," INFORMS, vol. 24, no. 6, pp. 19-43. nov. - dec. 1994. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1287/inte.24.6.19
- Kim, Y.S., et.al., "The Present Status and Development Direction of Smart Agriculture," Korea Rural Economic Institute, 2013.
- Kim, Y.S., Suh, D.S., Park, J.H., Park, Y.G., "A Study of Investigating Smart Farming Management andDeveloping Plans," Korea Rural Economic Institute, 2016.
- Kim, Y.S., Han, H.S., and Kim, B.S.: "A Review on the Development Direction of Agricultural Outlook Program Using AHP Approach," Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial Cooperation Society, vol. 6, no. 6, pp. 3753-3759, 2015. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2015.16.6.3753