- Volume 17 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
A Customization Method for Mobile App.'s Performance Improvement
모바일 앱의 성능향상을 위한 커스터마이제이션 방안
- Cho, Eun-Sook (Dept. of Computer Software, Seoil University) ;
- Kim, Chul-Jin (Dept. of Computer System, Inha Technical College)
- Received : 2016.10.19
- Accepted : 2016.11.10
- Published : 2016.11.30
In the fourth industrial revolution, customization is becoming a conversation topic in various domains. Industry 4.0 applies cyber-physical systems (CPS), the Internet of Things (IoT), and cloud computing to manufacturing businesses. One of the main phrases in Industry 4.0 is mass customization. Optimized products or services are developed and provided through customization. Therefore, the competitiveness of a product can be enhanced, and satisfaction is improved. In particular, as IoT technology spreads, customization is an essential aspect of smooth service connections between various devices or things. Customized services in mobile applications are assembled and operate in various mobile devices in the mobile environment. Therefore, this paper proposes a method for improving customized cloud server-based mobile architectures, processes, and metrics, and for measuring the performance improvement of the customized architectures operating in various mobile devices based on the Android or IOS platforms. We reduce the total time required for customization in half as a result of applying the proposed customized architectures, processes, and metrics in various devices.
Customization;Cloud Server;Customization Architecture;Forth Industrial Revolution;Mobile Application
Supported by : 서일대학교
- Jung Tae Kim, "Analyses of Requirement of Security based on Gateway Architecture for Secure Internet of Things," Asia-pacific Journal of Multimedia Services Convergent with Art, Humanities, and Sociology, Vol.6, No.3, pp. 461-470, Mar. 2016. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.14257/AJMAHS.2016.03.02 https://doi.org/10.14257/AJMAHS.2016.03.02
- Namje Park, "Smart Centralized Remote Security Service Provisioning Framework for Open ICT Environment," Asia-pacific Journal of Multimedia Services Convergent with Art, Humanities, and Sociology, Vol.6, No.2, pp. 81-88, Feb. 2016. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.14257/AJMAHS.2016.46
- Kee-Hyun Park, Jong-Hwi Lee, Min-Woo Woo, Joon-Suu Park, "Development of an IoT System Based on the oneM2M Communication Protocol," Asia-pacific Journal of Multimedia Services Convergent with Art, Humanities, and Sociology, Vol.6, No.3, pp. 41-49, Mar. 2016. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.14257/AJMAHS.2016.03.14
- "Gi-Hong Ki, "What is the appropriate Policy Direction to develop Internet of Things?," Asia-pacific Journal of Multimedia Services Convergent with Art, Humanities, and Sociology, Vol.6, No.2, pp. 89-100, Feb. 2016. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.14257/AJMAHS.2016.48
- Woo-Chul jung, Sueng-Soo Lee, Joon-Hoon Park, "Design of optimal snowmelting system with snowfall image processing based on the IoT technology," Asia-pacific Journal of Multimedia Services Convergent with Art, Humanities, and Sociology, Vol.5, No.6, pp.521-530, Dec. 2015. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.14257/AJMAHS.2015.12.38
- O.G. Min, H. Y. Kim, G. H. Nam, Trends in Technology of Cloud Computing, KINX, vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 1-13, Aug. 2009.
- Chul Jin Kim, Eun Sook Cho, "A Variability Design and Customization Technique for Improving Generality," Journal of Korea Multimedia Society, vol. 9, no. 8, pp. 1076-1085, Aug. 2006.
- Google Android [Online]. http://www.android.com
- Apple ios-7, http://www.apple.com
- Lee G. C., "Mobile Cloud concepts and technology trends," Telecommunications Technology Association, pp. 54-56, 2012.
- Woo J. J., "Mobile Cloud Trends and Prospects," Korea information processing society review vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 107-115, 2010.
- Jeffrey S. Poulin, "Measuring Software Reusability," Proceeding of the Third International Conference on Software Reuse, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 1-5, Nov. 1994.
- ISO/IEC, FCD 9126-1.2 Information Technology Software product quality-Part 1:Quality model, 1998.
- ISO/IEC JTC1/SC7 N2419 "DTR 9126-2: Software Engineering - Product Quality Part 2 - External Metrics," 2001.
- J. B. Jung, "Mobile Cloud Market Trends and Preview," Korea information processing society review, vol. 18, no. 5, pp. 4-9, 2011.
- Yun S. H., Kim G. T., "Cloud Service Type and Mobile Cloud Service Case," Korea information processing society review, vol. 18, no. 5, pp. 88-94, 2011.