- Volume 17 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
A Study of Establishing the Development Strategy of Construction Project Management System Using SWOT Analysis
SWOT분석을 통한 건설사업관리시스템 개발전략 수립에 관한 연구
- Kim, SeongJin (ICT Convergence and Integration Research Institute, Korea Institute of Civil Engineering and Building Technology) ;
- Ok, Hyun (ICT Convergence and Integration Research Institute, Korea Institute of Civil Engineering and Building Technology)
- Received : 2016.07.13
- Accepted : 2016.11.10
- Published : 2016.11.30
Information technology, such as IoT, Big Data, Drone, Cloud etc., is evolving every year. Information Society is changing Intelligence Society and Creative Society. A new Construction Projects Management System Roadmap is required because it is difficult to reflect the current IT environments based on the CALS(Continuous Acquisition & Life-cycle Support) master plan, which is performed to establish every five years since 1998. This study was prepared for the Roadmap with a focus on Construction Management System based on the 4th CALS master plan, which was performed to establish the 2012 year. To this end, the construction environment and several information systems were investigated and analyzed. The problems of the construction project information system were derived using SWOT analysis, the vision, goal, direction, strategy, main tasks, specific tasks, and timetable of the Construction Project Management System are presented. This roadmap is designed to be used as operational indicators of a future construction project management system.
- KICT, 15 Operation and Technical Improvement of Construction CALS System(I), 2015.
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, 1st CALS/EC Master Plan, 1998.
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, 2nd CALS/EC Master Plan, 2003.
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, 3rd CALS Master Plan, 2007.
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, 4th CALS Master Plan, 2012.
- Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning, ICT R&D long-term strategy(2013-2017), 2013.
- Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning, Future Issue&Analysis Report, 2015.
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, Land.Infrastructure.Transport R&D long-term strategy, 2014.
- DongHyun Ryu, JeongYoung Park, WooJin Lee, "Scenario based Information Technology Future Strategy approach to Engineering," The Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering vol. 14, no. 10, 2010. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.6109/jkiice.2010.14.10.2171
- YouJin Kim, ByungSun Cho, "Analysis on the Types of Future Keywords and IT Needs by Industry," The Korea Contents Society vol. 12, no. 6, 2012. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2012.12.06.100
- HwangSoo Jeon, "Construction IT Fusion Technology Trends," IT SOC magazine vol. 26, no. 9, 2008.
- Hyun Ok, "Research on the Application of GIS-based Measures in the Advancement of the Construction Project Information System," Smart media journal vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 70-79, 2015.
- JinUk Kim, "4th CALS Master Plan," the Korea Institute of Construction Engineering and Management vol. 14, no. 1, 2013.
- OhSeong Kwon, "A Study on the Improvement of the Defect Management Process on Construction Site based on Image-matching and Mobile AR," ChungAng Univ. Master's Thesis, 2013.