- Volume 17 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
Design and Implementation of Factory Equipment Monitoring System using Grid-based Key Pre-Distribution
그리드 기반 키 선분배 방식을 사용하는 공장 설비 모니터링 시스템 설계 및 구현
- CHO, YANGHUI (Division of Computing, Soongsil University) ;
- PARK, JAEPYO (Division of Information Technology Management, Soongsil University) ;
- YANG, SEUNGMIN (Division of Computer Science & Engineering, Soongsil University)
- Received : 2016.08.25
- Accepted : 2016.11.10
- Published : 2016.11.30
In this paper, we propose an Arduino-based plant monitoring system. The proposed system is based on the Arduino platform, using an environmental sensor and a pressure sensor for measuring temperature, humidity and illuminance in order to monitor the state of the environment and the facilities of the plant. Monitoring data are transmitted to a ZigBee coordinator connected to a server through a radio frequency transceiver. When using a pressure sensor and the environment sensor data stored on the host server, checking the pressure in the environment of the plant and equipment is intended to report any alarm status to the administrator. Using a grid line-based key distribution scheme, the authentication node dynamically generates a data key to protect the monitoring information. Applying a ZigBee wireless sensor network does not require additional wiring for the actual implementation of a plant monitoring system. Possible working-environment monitoring of an efficient plant can help analyze the cause of any failure by backtracking the working environment when a failure occurs. In addition, it is easy to expand or add a sensor function using the Arduino platform and an expansion board.
Remote Monitoring System;WSN;Security;Pre-Distribution
- Paolo Paolo Baronti, Prashant Pillai, Vince Chook, Stefano Chessa, Alberto Gotta, Y.Fun Hu, 'Wireless Sensor Networks: A Survey on the state of the art and the 802.15.4 and ZibBee Standards', Computer communications, vol. 30, no. 7, pp. 1655-1695, 2007. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.comcom.2006.12.020 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.comcom.2006.12.020
- Hyunjue Kim and Jong-Moon Chung., "USN Security Enhancement Using System IDs," Journal of the Institute of Electronics Engineers of Korea., vol. 46, no. 2, pp. 73-80, 2009.
- Hosein Marzi, Arash Marzi, "A Security Model for Wireless Sensor Networks," Computational Intelligence and Virtual Environments for Measurement System and Applications (CIVEMSA), 2014 IEEE International Conference on. IEEE, 2014. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/civemsa.2014.6841440