- Volume 14 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
Effect of Using Convergence Digital Contents for Billiard Stroke in Players on Electromyography and EEG in Expert and Non-Expert Billiard Players
융복합 디지털 콘텐츠를 활용한 당구 스트로크 시 숙련자와 비숙련자의 근활성도 및 뇌파에 미치는 영향
- Hong, Jin-Pyo (Dept. of Sports & Well-Being, Hanyang University) ;
- Nam, Sang-Nam (Dept. of Sports & Well-Being, Hanyang University) ;
- Lim, Youn-Sub (Dept. of Sports & Well-Being, Hanyang University) ;
- Kim, Sang-Yeob (Dept. of Sports & Well-Being, Hanyang University) ;
- Kim, IL-Kon (Dept. of Sports and Health Management, Mokwon University) ;
- Back, Soon-Gi (Dept. of Beauty & Health, Jungwon University) ;
- Kim, Jong-Hyuck (Dept. of Beauty & Health, Jungwon University) ;
- Cho, Il-Young (Dept. of Exercise Prescription, JeonJu University)
- 홍진표 (한양대학교 생활스포츠학과) ;
- 남상남 (한양대학교 생활스포츠학과) ;
- 임연섭 (한양대학교 생활스포츠학과) ;
- 김상엽 (한양대학교 생활스포츠학과) ;
- 김일곤 (목원대학교 스포츠건강관리학과) ;
- 백순기 (중원대학교 뷰티헬스학과) ;
- 김종혁 (중원대학교 뷰티헬스학과) ;
- 조일영 (전주대학교 운동처방학과)
- Received : 2016.09.21
- Accepted : 2016.11.20
- Published : 2016.11.28
The purpose of this research is aimed at billiards experts and non-experts during the billiard stroke: a comparative analysis of concentration and muscle activity, identifying the differences between the two groups by the objective and scientific data is presented to propose the basis for effective and efficient training methods of billiards. The results of the study showed no significant differences in muscle activity and concentration between experts and non-experts. Therefore, the muscle activity and concentration between the experts and non-experts had no positive effect during the billiard stroke. These causes are thought to be as a lack of research subjects, being a one-time experiment, and not being able to control psychological and physiological experiments completely. In this regard, psychological and physiological experiments are considered to be controlled for further study to determine the principles more clearly.
- Korea Billiard Federation, 2008.
- Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, 2013.
- Korea Billiard Federation, 2014.
- http://www.umb-carom.org, 2014.
- http://www.wpa-pool.com, 2014.
- H. Y. Kim, J. H. Kim, "The consistency of an elite archer's shooting movement for improving his performance," The Korean Journal of Physical Education, Vol. 45, No. 5, pp. 473-483, 2006.
- D. S. Chang, Y. S. Kim, J. Yoo, H. S. An, "Mental Practice Guideline for Elite shooters," Korea Institute of Sports Science, pp. 1-355, 2005.
- Hyoung-Mo Lee, "Expert and Novice's Brain Activation Differences while Aiming at a Target: A fMRI study," Graduate School of Kyungpook National University, Master's thesis, 2007.
- Yun-Ji Cho, "A Study on Relationship Between Dance majors' Concentrative Ability Type and Stage-Anxiety," Graduate School of Ewha Womans University, Master's thesis, 2015.
- Dong-Choon Kim, "A comparative study on the swing action of the experienced and unexperienced in golf," Graduate School of Suwon University, Master's thesis, 1993.
- Min-Seob Kim, "Comparative Analysis of golf iron shot and SNAG launch shot by elite and novice, golfers," Graduate School of Konkuk University, Master's thesis, 2014.
- Se-Jin Cho, "Expert-Novice Differences in Kinematics Analysis of Golf Putting Stroke," Graduate School of Seoul Women's University, Master's thesis, 2000.
- Flach, J. M, "Situation awareness: Proceed with caution," Human Factors, Vol. 37, pp. 149-157, 1995. https://doi.org/10.1518/001872095779049480
- Singer, R. N, Janelle, C. M, "Determining sport expertise: From genes to supremes," International Journal of Sport Psychology, Vol. 30, No. 2, pp. 117-150, 1999.
- Starkes, J. L., Ericsson, K. A, "Expert performance in sports: Advances in research on sport expertise, Champaign," IL: Human Kinetics, 2003.
- Williams, A. M, "Visual search behaviour in sports in sport," Journal of Sports Sciences, Vol. 20, pp. 169-170, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1080/026404102317284736
- Williams, A. M., Davids, K, "Visual search strategy, selective attention, and expertise in soccer," Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport, Vol. 69, pp. 111-128, 1998. https://doi.org/10.1080/02701367.1998.10607677
- Williams, A. M., Singer, R. N., Frehlich, S. G, "Quiet eye duration, expertise, and task complexity in near and far aiming tasks," Journal of Motor Behavior, Vol. 34, No. 2, pp. 197-207, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1080/00222890209601941
- H. M. Gu, W. S. Chae, N. J. Kang, C. J. Yoon, J. I. Jang, "Comparative Analysis of Muscle Activity and Ground Reaction Force between Skilled and Unskilled Player during a Free Throw," Korean Journal of Sport Biomechanics, Vol. 19, No. 2, pp. 347-357, 2009. https://doi.org/10.5103/KJSB.2009.19.2.347
- J. W. Kim, "The Comparison of Expert with Non-Expert EMG during Perform Back-round Kicking of Taekwondo," The Journal of korean institute for practical engineering education, Vol. 3, No. 1, pp. 200-205, 2011.
- S. Y. Hwang, Y. A Shin, J. H. Lee, "Comparison of Trunk and Lower Limb Muscle Activities on Kicking Motion in Elite and Non-elite Taekwondo Athletes," The Korean Journal of Physical Education, Vol. 54, No. 1, pp. 515-525, 2015.
- B. S. Heo, H. T. Lee, D. W. Lee, Y. J. Kim, "Comparison Analysis of Muscle Activity during "Balbutyeo Naeryeochagi" kicking between 2 groups," The Korean Society Fisheries And Sciences Education, Vol. 26, No. 6, pp. 1201-1208, 2014. https://doi.org/10.13000/JFMSE.2014.26.6.1201
- S. K. Shim, "Electromyographic Analysis of Taekwondo turning Kick between trained and untrained," Korea Society for Martial Arts: Journal of Martial Arts, Vol. 3, No. 1, pp. 105-126, 2009.
- Bok-hee Jin, "Clinical Physiology Electroencephalogram," Seoul; Korea Medicine Book Publish, 2011.
- Jung-Kyu Lee, "Influences of Golfers' Stress and Mental Power on Their Attention and Performance," Graduate School of Chosun University, Doctoral dissertation, 2005.
- Seong-Hwan Kim, "The Influence of Jumping Rope in the Morning on Math Achievement & Cognitive Functions on Elementary School Students; Tested by EEG for Cognitive Functions," The Graduate School of Education Korea University, Master's thesis, 2015.
- B. E. Noh, Y. J. Lim, J. Y. Shim, "Changes of EEG Characteristics in Brain Areas During Inclined Down-Cutting Practice Between Traditional Sword Martial Arts Experts and Beginners," The Journal of Korean Alliance of Martial Arts, Vol. 17, No. 3, pp. 71-85, 2015.
- S. M. Jwa, "Non-experts and Experts at Breathing Meditation EEG Characteristics of Studies," Institute for Sundo Cultural, 15, pp. 255-281, 2013.
- J. Y. Shim, "Comparison of EEG Characteristics between Short and Long-term Practitioners During Qigong Practice," The Journal of Korean Alliance of Martial Arts, Vol. 14, No. 3, pp. 189-204, 2012.
- Anna, W, "High performance mind," New York: Teacher Putnam, 1995.
- Sung-Min Jwa, "Comparative Study of EEG Characteristics during Qi-Gong Practice," University of Brain Education, doctoral dissertation, 2011.
- Nigbur, R., Ivanova, G., & Sturmer, B, "Theta power as a marker for cognitive interference," Clinical Neurophysiology, Vol. 122, No. 11, pp. 2185-2194, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.clinph.2011.03.030
- Sterman, M. B, "Sensorimotor EEG operant conditioning and experimental and clinical effects," The Pavlovian Journal of Biological Science, Vol. 12, No. 2, pp. 65-92, 1977.
- H. K. Kwon, J. S. Cho, "Research on the Brain Functional Lateralization by the SMR Brainwave Analysis," Journal of the Korean Data Analysis Society, Vol. 9, No. 6, pp. 2717-2727, 2007.
- S. Y. Park, J. J. Shim, "Effect of 8 Weeks of Schroth Exercise (Three-dimensional Convergence Exercise) on Pulmonary Function, Cobb's Angle, and Erector Spinae Muscle Activity in Idiopathic Scoliosis", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 5, No. 4, pp. 61-68, 2014. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2014.5.4.061
- M. K. Lee, Y. J. Kim, B. H. Noh, Y. M. Park, "Converged Research on the Difference of Learning Style According to Sasang Constitution and Major and Brain Dominance", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 7 No. 1, pp. 145-153, 2016.