- Volume 14 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
A Study on Visual and Auditory Inducement of VR Image Contents and the Inducement Components of for Immersion Improvement
몰입감 향상을 위한 VR 영상 콘텐츠의 시청각 유도와 구성요소에 관한 연구
- Lee, Lang-Goo (Dept. of Multimedia, Graduate School of Digital Image and Contents, Dongguk University) ;
- Chung, Jean-Hun (Dept. of Multimedia, Graduate School of Digital Image and Contents, Dongguk University)
- Received : 2016.09.26
- Accepted : 2016.11.20
- Published : 2016.11.28
Since 2016, the VR market has been on the rapid growth. The most critical and arising issue in the VR market is VR contents. That is because it is necessary to develop making techniques and various VR contents to satisfy users' immersion and interaction as much as possible. Therefore, this study focused on VR image contents, conducted domestic and foreign cases of the components of visual and auditory inducement to keep and improve immersion, and thereby tried to find a right direction of visual and auditory inducement. As a result, the visual and auditory components of visual and auditory inducement were found to be photographing, edition, lighting, stitching, graphics, effect, voice actor's narration, dubbing, character voice, background sound, and sound effect; its technical and content components were found to be photographing technique, edition technique, lighting, stitching, graphics and effect, sound and sound effect, and theatric direction based on Mise-en-Scene, lines and narration of characters, and movements of characters and objets. For VR image contents, not only visual and auditory components, but technical and content components are necessary to improve immersion. In the future, it will be necessary to continue to research them.
VR Contents;Immersion;Visual and Auditory Inducement;VR Image Contents;Visual and Auditory Components;Technical and Content Components
- Bu-yeon Jeong, "Actual Conditions and Suggestions of (VR) Ecosystem", Korea Association for Tele-communications Policies, Vol.28, No.7, Serial No. 621, pp. 2, 2016.
- Chang-hoon Kang, "Flow of next generation broadcast video, Present and Future of VR contents", The Journal of the Korea Contents Association, Vol. 14, No. 2, pp. 15, 2016.
- Jeong-yeop Han, "A Study on the Type of VR Content Design Founded on Mobile Detachable HMD", Journal of the Korea Institute of the spatial design, Vol. 37, No. 0, pp. 85-86, 2016.
- Tang gun, Dong-min Joh, Jeong-pyo Hong, Gwang-su Joh, "A Study on the User Interest of Basic Emotional Image in Character Design", Journal of Digital Design, Vol. 24, No. 1, pp. 80, 2011.
- Sun-ae Oh, Ji-yeon Gong, Sun-ae Oh, "The Study on the Environmental Elements of Exhibitions Applied the Flow Theory in the Museum", Journal of Digital Design, Vol. 11, No. 3, pp. 145-146, 2011.
- Dong-hyeon Kim, "The Past, Present, and Future of VR Technology", Weekly Technology Trends, Serial No. 1749, pp. 3-4, 2016.
- Digital Contents Strategy Team, "Virtual Reality", National IT Industry Promotion Agency, Chinese Digital Contents Trend eEport, Vol. 6, pp. 3, 2016.
- Dong-hyeon Kim, "The Past, Present, and Future of VR Technology", Weekly Technology Trends, Serial No. 1749, pp. 4, 2016.
- Dong-hyeon Kim, "The Past, Present, and Future of VR Technology", Weekly Technology Trends, Serial No. 1749, pp. 6, 2016.
- Moon-seok Oh, Moon-seok Kim, "The Study on the Development of Virtual System Associated with stereo Graphic", Korea Design Forum, Vol. 13, pp. 272-273, 2006.
- Ki-Deok Park, Jean-Hun Chung, "A study on the Image Augmented Reality Card using Augmented Reality", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 12, No. 8, pp. 467-474, 2014.
- Chan-Yeub Lee, "A Study on Solution of Impeachment Evidence in Criminal Proceedings for Employ by the Convergence", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 5, pp. 207-217, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.5.207